剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
You were raised by your grandmother.
你由你的祖母带大
Your mother, Graciela, taught you
你妈妈 格拉西拉 教会了你
how to turn poppies into morphine
怎么用罂粟花制♥作♥吗♥啡♥
and morphine into heroin.
再怎么把吗♥啡♥变成海♥洛♥因♥
You think America's War on Drugs is a joke.
你认为美国对毒品的打击简直是个笑话
It's not a radical position, but I have a feeling
虽然你的立场不激进 但我感觉
a man of your intelligence has
一个像你这样有智慧的人
an interesting take on the subject.
对该问题的看法肯定很有意思
What is your point?
你到底什么意思?
Let me do the interview... one hour.
让我做采访吧... 一小时就好
You can say whatever you want,
你想说什么都行
and I will broadcast it on "LHL,"
我会把采访放到LHL上
which airs in 130 countries.
然后在130个国家播出
You will ask only the questions I give you,
你只能问我要你问的问题
and you will air the footage unedited.
而且播出的录像不能剪辑
In exchange, you will release Ignacio and me.
作为交换 你要放了我和伊格纳西奥
Do we have a deal?
答应吗?
Raúl, get the camera ready in the other room.
劳尔 在另一间房♥里把摄像机准备好
I have to get ready.
我要去准备一下
You can wear the clothes I bought for Louise.
你可以穿我为路易丝买♥♥的衣服
Raúl, show her where they are.
劳尔 带她去拿衣服
I should have known you'd show up.
我该猜到你会出现的
I'm just here for some fresh air...
我只是出来散散心...
and to meet an old friend.
见个老朋友罢了
Graham, thanks for coming.
格拉厄姆 谢谢你赶过来
Well, I, uh... I still owe you about 10 grand, technically,
我... 实际上我还差你一万块
so it's my pleasure.
帮你这个忙我很乐意
"Technically," Huh? This is Louise.
"实际上"是吧? 这位是路易丝
Louise, this is Graham Barrett.
路易丝 这是格拉厄姆·巴雷特
I was his lawyer before he jumped bail
我以前是他的律师 但后来他在保释中
and headed to this side of the border.
逃跑了 逃到了边境这里来
You're gonna help Jake find El Toro? Well, I can get you close.
你能帮杰克找到艾尔托洛吗? 我能找到他身边很亲近的人
His mistress has a reputation of doing
很多人都知道 只要肯给钱
just about anything for a price.
他的情妇什么都肯干
I've got that covered. Let's go.
钱这边已经搞好了 走吧
All right.
好嘞
I'd rather you be armed than sorry.
你拿点武器总比被打成筛子好
Hey, hold on.
嘿 等等
Your plan is to just walk up to El Toro
你的计划难道是就这么去找艾尔托洛
and pay him to hand over Julia?
给钱他让他放了茱莉亚?
No, Louise, I'm here 100% off the record
不 路易丝 我完全是以个人名义来的
strictly to negotiate a prisoner swap
只想打成人♥质♥交换计划
Julia for El Toro's nephew Emilio.
用艾尔托洛的侄子埃米利奥交换茱莉亚
I'm going with you. If anything happens to her, I...
我要跟你们一起去 万一她出了什么事 我...
I understand. Come on, let's go.
我懂 来吧 走
Good evening. I'm Avery Whitsell filling in for Louise Herrick.
晚上好 我是艾弗里·怀特赛尔 顶班路易丝·亨里克
We have breaking news.
我们有头条新闻要公布
Julia George, the executive producer of "LHL,"
茱莉亚 乔治 "路易斯·亨里克直播" 的执行制片
has been abducted in Mexico.
在墨西哥被绑♥架♥
It is believed that drug kingpin Carlos Mora,
我们确信是毒品头目 卡洛斯·莫拉
A.K.A. "El Toro," Is behind the kidnapping.
也就是 "艾尔托洛" 做的
We are devoting tonight's show to her story as we make
今晚的节目是关于她的故事
a united appeal for her quick and safe release.
我们希望能做个联合呼吁 让她被安全释放
With us tonight is Dr. Sanjay Gupta,
今晚的嘉宾有桑杰·古普塔医生
Julia's friend and colleague.
茱莉亚的朋友和同事
Dr. Gupta, how long have you known Julia?
古普塔医生你认识茱莉亚多久了?
I guess it's been about five years now.
五年了
We first met while covering Hurricane Sandy.
我们第一次见面是在报道桑迪飓风的时候
And what was that like?
那次经历如何?
Well, you know, I should start off
我应该先说
by telling you that Julia was supposed
茱莉亚那周
to be on vacation that week in New York,
本应该在纽约度假
but then the storm hit.
但是暴风袭击了
And, of course, no surprise, she came in to work.
毫无意外的 她回来工作了
And after Julia finished producing her piece,
当茱莉亚结束她的部分之后
she started packing up hospital supplies
她开始打包医疗物资
and loading patients into ambulances...
帮忙把伤者抬上急救车
What the hell is going on?!
你们在干嘛?!
...for transport to other hospitals.
...转去别的医院
And nobody asked her to do that. I know it's early,
并没有人要求她这么做 我知道现在还很早
but cut to commercial. She just saw the need.
但是我们要进广♥告♥了 她只是看见了需求
Julia is a pretty remarkable woman.
茱莉亚是个挺了不起的人
Thank you, Sanjay. We'll be right back.
谢谢你 桑杰 我们一会回来
We're clear.
切出
When we get back from commercial,
广♥告♥结束的时候
air a repeat -- something upbeat.
播一个副本 一些积极的素材
No one talks about Julia.
没有人谈论茱莉亚
Savannah, I understand there's protocol,
萨瓦纳 我理解有协议
but we can't just sit on our hands.
但是我们不能就这样坐视不管
Every other station will cover Julia's kidnapping.
别的电视台都会报道茱莉亚的绑♥架♥
If we bury this story now,
如果我们现在不报道
the network loses all credibility.
电视台会失去所有的认可的
Which I'm guessing was your plan all along.
我猜这一切都是你的计划
You're only keeping quiet
你不说的原因
so we don't void our insurance policy.
只是因为不想和保险协议有冲突
Darin, you're fired.
达林 你被解雇了
The story's out.
这条新闻结束了
We don't have a choice now.
我们别无选择了
Finish the show.
把节目做完
What are you still doing here?
你还在这做什么?
All right, let's keep going.
好吧 我们接着做
We're back in 10.
十秒后回来
Dad.
爸
Dad!
爸!
This isn't fair.
这不公平
Savannah's just doing her job, son.
萨瓦纳只是在做她的工作
I got in her way. She fired me.
我挡了道 她开除我
That's how it works.
就是这样的
You gonna be okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'm gonna be fine.
是 我会没事的
Don't you worry about me.
不要担心我
Dad.
爸爸
I'll come by for Sunday dinner.
我周日过来吃晚饭
I'd really like that.
我很高兴
I'm, uh, ready to begin.
我 呃 准备好了
I'm Julia George, and I'm here with Carlos Mora,
我是茱莉亚 乔治 我和卡洛斯·莫拉在一起
the man known to millions as El Toro.
他被大众熟知为艾尔托洛
This interview is being recorded in an undisclosed location
这条采访是在一个秘密地方录制的
in a safe house owned by Mr. Mora.
在莫拉先生拥有的安全屋内
Uh, please, call me Carlos.
啊 叫我卡洛斯就好了
I'd like to begin - the interview by discussing
我想以这样的方式开始采访
the alarming number of drug-related deaths
在这两个国家 因毒品而死亡
in our two countries -- by some accounts
的人数惊人
750,000 deaths in the U.S. And Mexico
有人统计在美国和墨西哥大概有七十五万人
in the last 15 years.
在过去的十五年内死亡
That is far too many.
这实在是太多了
I am aware - of the propaganda being told
我知道
by the newspapers and the politicians --
有些报纸和政客说我是
that I am a terrorist,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that somehow I am the one to blame for the violence.
我是暴♥力♥事件的幕后主使
But this blood is not on my hands.
但是鲜血并不是沾在我的手上的
It's on the hands of the government --
是沾在政♥府♥的手上
yours and mine.
你的和我的
What's your solution?
你的解决办法是什么?
People will use these drugs regardless.
人们不管怎样都会使用毒品
Why not legalize them, tax them, and use the money
那为什么不合法化吗 提高税率
to support the working people of my country?
用这钱来支持我们国家的劳动阶级
So, you're advocating drugs as a way to save the poor,
你在提倡用毒品的另一种方式来帮助穷♥人♥
including Schedule I narcotics?
包括禁毒一号♥名单
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表