剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
because I knew it would upset her
因为我知道这会让她不安
since it was supposed to be a closed adoption.
因为收养这件事应该是保密的
Honey, can you give us a second?
亲爱的 你能给我点时间吗?
I know why you looked familiar.
我知道你为什么眼熟了
You're Jake Gregorian.
你是杰克·格力高恩
The police are on their way.
警♥察♥在来的路上
Jake fled the Farringdon home before the police arrived,
杰克在警♥察♥到达之前就离开了法灵顿家
but a BOLO's been issued.
但是全面通缉已经被允许了
Okay, put out a no-bail warrant.
发一张不可保释拘捕令
Have a detective debrief the Farringdons.
审一下法灵顿一家人
I want to know exactly what Jake was doing there.
我要知道杰克到底在他家做什么
Any luck with his brother and Ella Benjamin?
他弟弟和艾拉·本杰明怎么样了?
No, they're refusing to talk.
他们拒绝谈话
Julia, hi. I just spoke to Jake.
茱莉亚 嗨 我要和杰克谈
Julia, if you're helping him,
茱莉亚 如果你在帮他
it's aiding and abetting a fugitive.
这就是协助逃犯
I can help you find him.
我能帮你找到他
I can even help you bring him in.
还能帮你把他带过去
On one condition.
有一个条件
I'm listening.
你说吧
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Clandestine rendezvous in a dark garage?
在车♥库♥搞秘密约会?
How could I resist?
怎能拒绝?
Max agreed to keep it all quiet?
麦克斯同意低调进行?
Yeah. You'll be taken into custody at the courthouse.
是的 你会到法♥院♥之后被拘留
No press. Okay.
不会见报 好
Julia, I need to ask you to do one more thing for me.
茱莉亚 我需要你再为我做一件事情
Could you test the DNA on this straw and run it against mine?
你能帮我检测一下吸管上的DNA和我的DNA的对比度吗?
Why?
为什么?
Sarah had a daughter.
莎拉有一个女儿
Alan told me that the baby died.
艾伦告诉我孩子死了
I...I know this sounds crazy...
我...我知道听上去有点扯...
I think he lied to me because he doesn't want me to know that,
我觉得他对我撒谎是因为他不想让我知道
um, I'm the father.
我是孩子的父亲
How old is the girl?
小姑娘多大了?
Mm, this tall.
这么高
Very cute.
非常可爱
You're dealing with a lot.
你要面对很多事情
You ready to do this?
准备好了吗?
Let's go.
出发
Max. Jake.
麦克斯 杰克
It's a beautiful night, isn't it?
多美好的夜晚 是不是?
It certainly is.
当然
I wasn't prepared to see you like this.
我还没准备好这样见你
You have the DNA results, Julia?
茱莉亚 你拿到DNA检测的结果了?
Yeah.
是的
A friend at a private lab rushed them through.
我朋友在一个私人实验室里做了检测
You're not the father.
你不是孩子的父亲
But we do know who is.
但是我们知道了父亲是谁
There is a, uh...particular shadow DNA sequence
有一个...特殊的隐性DNA序列
that can only mean one thing.
意味着只有一种可能
Jake, this isn't gonna be easy to hear.
杰克 听上去难以相信
The father is Sarah's brother.
父亲是莎拉的哥哥
Alan?
艾伦?
No. Are you sure?
不是 你确定
Yeah.
是的
I got Zoey's birth certificate, and according to her age,
我拿到了佐伊的出生证明 从她的年龄推算
Sarah would've been 17 and Alan 24 at the time of conception.
莎拉怀孕的时候是17岁 艾伦是24岁
I did a hospital search to find more details about the baby.
我去医院做了调查 想找一找孩子的更多信息
Nothing, but when I searched Sarah's name,
结果什么都没找到 但是我发现了莎拉的名字
it came up at St. Michael's
在孩子出生的九个月前
nine months before the baby was born.
出现在了圣迈克尔医院那里
One broken arm, two broken ribs.
一只胳膊骨折 两根肋骨骨折
He raped her?
他强♥奸♥了她?
He beat up and raped his own sister.
不止强♥奸♥ 他还动手打了她
That would explain the estrangement.
这就可以解释他们的不和了
Then why would she pay Alan's gambling debts?
那她为什么会偿还艾伦的赌债?
The passport forger.
做假护照的那个人
He said that Sarah was on the phone when they met.
他说他们见面的时候 莎拉在接电♥话♥
He said that she was upset.
他说她很心烦
We thought that she was telling Brian to stay away from her,
我们以为她在告诉布莱恩离她远点儿
but maybe she was telling Alan to stay away from Brian.
但是也许是她在告诉艾伦离布莱恩远一点儿
Maybe Alan was threatening to tell Brian about Zoey.
也许艾伦在威胁她要把佐伊的事情告诉布莱恩
His adopted daughter was a product of incest.
他收养的孩子是乱♥伦♥产下的
Knowing Sarah, she would do anything
要知道莎拉会为了保守秘密
to protect a secret like that.
做任何事情
So she paid Alan's gambling debts to keep him quiet,
所以她替艾伦还了赌债 让他闭嘴
to protect Zoey.
为了保护佐伊
We'll need to prove she was talking to Alan on that call.
我们需要证实她当时在和艾伦通话
We need proof it was Alan's burner phone.
我们需要证实那是艾伦的一次性号♥码
I know who could help.
我知道谁能帮得上忙
Julia, this is crazy. Do you even have this burner phone?
茱莉亚 这太扯了 你用过一次性手♥机♥号♥码吗?
We don't need the phone. We just need the records.
我们不需要电♥话♥ 我们只需要通话记录
It's all conjecture.
这都是猜测
No. Alan raped his sister.
不 艾伦强♥奸♥了他的妹妹
He lied to Jake about the baby.
他在孩子的事情上对杰克说了谎
Sarah was paying his debts. None of that is conjecture.
莎拉替他还了债 这些都不是猜测
You laid out your case to me.
你把你的想法告诉了我
Now I'm laying out my case to you.
现在我跟你说我的想法
Thanks so much for coming down last minute.
非常感谢你愿意来节目做个结尾
The viewers can't get enough of this story.
观众对这个事件一直看不够
Whatever it takes to make Jake Gregorian
只要杰克格力高恩
pay for what he did.
得到应有的惩罚就行
Thank God he's back in custody.
感谢上帝他又进牢里了
Hi, Alan. I'm District Attorney Max Gilford.
嗨 艾伦 我是地方检察官 麦克斯·吉尔福德
What's going on?
什么情况?
I'll cut to the chase.
我直截了当地说
We recently connected you to a burner phone
我们最近发现你用过的一个一次性手♥机♥号♥码
proving that Sarah called you a few days before she was killed.
在莎拉死前几天和她通过电♥话♥
Burner phone?
一次性号♥码?
You see, we had a theory that you were blackmailing Sarah.
我们有一个假设 你当时在敲诈莎拉
Burner phones are the same as regular phones.
一次性手♥机♥和常规手♥机♥一样
They have voicemail, which is retained
语♥音♥邮件会被服务商
for 60 days by the service provider.
留存六十天
I'm done paying your debts. Six months.
我不会再帮你还债了 六个月
That's what you said.
你说过的
And you better stay away from...
你最好不要去招惹...
Brian.
布莱恩
Stay away. Just stay away!
离他远点儿 远一点儿!
I'm leaving, and you'll never hurt me again.
我要走了 不会让你再伤害我
Other calls from that phone include one made
这部电♥话♥还联♥系♥过
to Sun Valley Self-Storage,
阳光山谷自助式储藏
where you hid the murder weapon.
你藏匿谋杀凶器的地方
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Mr. Wells, if you come with us voluntarily,
威尔斯先生 如果能主动交代
things will be much easier for you.
会对你比较好
I want a lawyer.
我需要律师
Execute a search warrant on Mr. Wells' house and vehicle.
对威尔斯先生的房♥子和车辆进行搜查
We'll be filing our intent to seek murder one.
我们将以调查谋杀嫌疑为目的进行搜查
Take him away.
带走
This way.
这边
Yes, this is Max Gilford.
我是麦克斯·吉尔福德
My office will no longer be pursuing charges
我方不会再对杰克·格力高恩
against Jake Gregorian.
进行指控
Please release him and his associates immediately.
请立即释放他和他的助理
There he is!
他来啦
Welcome home!
欢迎回来
Way to go, man.
好样的
Welcome back. Okay.
欢迎回来 好的
Speech!
讲一段话吧
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表