剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
You made a deal with the person
你问都不问我一声
who single-handedly set back women in news,
就和只手毁了女新闻从业者的人
and you didn't ask me?
达成了协议?
Come on, Louise, you only hate her
别这样 路易斯 你恨她就是因为
because after she got fired off the network anchor desk,
她被从主播桌上赶下来了
you didn't get the job.
而接任她工作的不是你
Yeah. Passed over for a man because of her.
没错 接任者是个男人 就是因为她
It took years before another woman got that job.
他们过了好几年才重新雇佣女人
Louise, I don't need you permission to negotiate a guest.
路易斯 我安排嘉宾不需要通过你的允许
Besides, you're in the driver's seat.
再说了 掌握主动权的是你
You can ask her anything you want.
你想问什么问题都行
Except the sex tape.
除了那盘性录像以外
That's off-limits.
那个不行
Let's check the graphics on one. Sure.
检查下一号♥机画面 好的
And the gunshot residue.
再看看射击残留物
And the crime-scene footage.
还有犯罪现场监控录像
Good. Good. Okay.
很好 很好 好的
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
是的
It's just been a long time since I've been on stage.
我只是很久都没登上这个台子了
Well, just tell the truth.
照实说就好
It's the easiest... Easiest thing to remember.
因为事实最容易... 最容易记住
Yep.
好啦
Nice to see you, Louise.
很高兴见到你 路易斯
We're live in 5, 4, 3...
直播倒计时 5 4 3...
We begin with the shocking murder
我们先来看看令人震惊的约翰尼韦斯顿被谋杀一案
of 22-year-old aspiring filmmaker Johnny Weston.
约翰尼韦斯顿是一位心怀壮志的二十二岁的电影制片人
Cue the photo.
给照片
Last night, Mr. Weston was gunned down
昨晚 他在好莱坞山
in the backyard of a Hollywood Hills home... Crimescene footage.
一处住♥宅♥的后院内被枪杀 犯罪现场监控
...he shared with his three roommates.
...该住♥宅♥为他与三位友人一同居住的
One of those roommates was Maya Hartman,
其中一位友人是玛雅 哈特曼
daughter of Dana Hartman,
唐娜哈特曼的女儿
the first woman to solo anchor a network news program.
唐娜哈特曼是第一位独占新闻节目主播桌的女主播
Ms. Hartman was forced to resign from her anchor desk
九年前因伪造新闻
nine years ago... She's going offscript.
被迫辞去... 她没按稿子讲
...after fabricating a story.
...主播职位
You happy? Move on, please.
开心了? 不要一直说这个了
Although Dana's daughter, Maya,
尽管唐娜的女儿玛雅
hasn't been charged in Johnny Weston's homicide,
约翰尼韦斯顿的杀人案中未被提起控诉
the police brought her in for questioning,
但警方曾将她带走问话
and she's considered the prime suspect.
她也仍被列为首要嫌疑人
Our studio guest tonight
我们直播间今晚请到的
appearing on camera for the first time
是离开新闻行业后
since she left the business, Dana Hartman.
第一次在镜头前出现的 唐娜哈特曼
Good evening, Dana. Louise.
晚上好 唐娜 路易斯
This must be a harrowing time for you,
此刻对你而言肯定很悲痛
your daughter at the center of a murder investigation.
毕竟你女儿正处于一项谋杀案调查的风口浪尖
More than you can imagine.
悲痛到你无法想象
Why come on the show?
那你为何要来参加节目呢?
Why the need to publicly advocate for your daughter?
为何你要为你女儿发表公众讲话呢呢?
Seems to me to be a case of "She doth protest too much."
这事看起来有点像"她抗♥议♥得太多了"
Well, I'm hopeful that the public won't penalize her
我希望公众不要因为我的错误
for the mistakes that I've made.
而惩罚她
Let's talk evidence.
我们来谈谈证据吧
She was the one who found the body,
她是发现尸体的人
and there was gunshot residue on her hands. That's true.
而她的手上还有射击残留物 没错
But even the scientific community admits
但科研人员都承认涉及残留物检测
that GSR tests are not 100% accurate.
不是百分百准确的
There are false-positives.
是存在假阳性的
My daughter has never fired a gun.
我女儿从未开过枪
Nice job, Dana. Even science is not absolute.
说得好 唐娜 甚至连科学都不可能是绝对的
False-positives? Hold on.
假阳性? 等等
Let's talk about that for a second.
我们来谈一谈这个
Wrap up with Dana, and segue to
结束唐娜的访谈
the gunshot-residue expert after a break.
广♥告♥后接入射击残留物专家
No way. Are you suggesting the test was contaminated?
不行 你是在暗示测试结果受到污染了吗?
Tell her to keep going with Dana.
叫她继续跟进唐娜
I'm not suggesting anything.
我没有在做任何暗示
Uh, scratch that, Louise.
继续问 路易斯
What's going on? I'm well aware of the research.
怎么了? 我很了解这项研究
Air the tape, Julia.
播录像带 茱莉亚
How do you know about the tape?
你怎么知道录像带的事的?
Engaging in pyrotechnics, welding, that sort of thing...
从事烟火制♥造♥ 焊接 这之类的事...
Is your daughter in either of those fields?
你女儿有从事这其中任何一领域的工作吗?
No, she is not.
不 她没有
My information is the test...
我了解的关于测试的...
I made a deal with Dana not to air it.
我跟唐娜讲好了不播的
It's already loaded. Air the tape now.
已经传上来了 现在就播
What? Perry, cue up the tape.
什么? 帕瑞 接入录像
Don't look at her. I'm her boss, which makes me your boss.
不要看她 我是她老板 因此也是你老板
If you don't do it, I'll do it myself.
你要是不播 我就亲自播
Darin, this is my show, and you're undermining me.
达林 这是我的节目 你这是在给我难堪
There will be consequences.
这么做不会有什么好结果的
You're all set, Louise.
全部就位 路易斯
Dana...
唐娜...
..Tell me... Guests will not come on this show
..跟我谈谈... 嘉宾要是觉得我不足以信赖
if they don't think they can trust me.
就不会再来参加节目了
...How well did you know your daughter's roommates?
...你对你女儿的室友有多了解?
Specifically the victim, Johnny Weston.
尤其是我们的受害者 约翰尼韦斯顿
My daughter had several roommates.
我女儿有好几个室友
Johnny was one of them,
约翰尼是其中之一
and I would see him from time to time.
我时不时会见到他
Would you care to elaborate?
你可以详细描述一下吗?
Louise, don't do this.
路易斯 不要这么做
Earlier today,
今天早些时候
"LHL" Received an anonymous video recording.
《LHL》收到了一份匿名对的录像
I'd like to get your thoughts.
我想看看你们怎么想
Maya, Maya!
玛雅 玛雅!
So, exactly how would you characterize
那么 你究竟是如何描述
your relationship with Johnny?
你与约翰尼之间的关系的呢?
Go to commercial.
进广♥告♥
Damn it, Louise, go to commercial.
妈的 路易斯 进广♥告♥
We'll be right back.
我们稍后回来
And clear.
停
Dana, I am so sorry.
唐娜 真的很对不起
I swear, that was not my decision.
我发誓 这么做不是我的意思
You know what?
你知道吗?
I should've never trusted you.
我压根就不应该相信你
No, listen to me... No, I understand
不 你听我说... 不 我明白
that you and I are not friends,
我们俩不算朋友
but like it or not,
但不管怎么样
I got you started in this business,
都是我带你从这个行业起步的
and I have done nothing but support you and your career.
而且我一直都支持者你和你的事业
Please hear me out. What you just did to me,
请听我解释 你刚才对我做的事
I wouldn't have done it to my worst enemy.
我甚至连对自己最憎恶的敌人都做不出来
You don't get your way, and so you run to Darin?
事情不能按你的意进行 所以你就跑去找达林?
You were burying the video to protect Maya.
你在为保护玛雅而掩盖录像
I was making a decision as the executive producer of this show.
我那是身为节目监制人在做出决定
Which has my name on it.
这节目可是以我的名字命名的
You only wanted to air the tape to humiliate Dana.
你就是想要羞辱唐娜才想播录像的
The tape was relevant to the story, and you know it.
录像和案子有关联 你自己也知道
I negotiate appearances on this show every day.
我每天都在为节目找嘉宾
If guests think I don't honor my word,
如果嘉宾们觉得我不能信守诺言的话
you will be interviewing an empty chair
只要你的名字在这个节目上出现一天
for as long as your name is on this show.
你就会一直对着空椅子做访谈
If viewers think we bury a story because of a personal bias,
如果观众觉得我们因为个人偏袒而隐瞒事件的话
we lose credibility.
我们就会失去可信度
And, yes, there are occasional exceptions to that rule,
对 没错 这条原则偶尔可以被违反一下
but that video was sent to me,
但那个录像是寄给我的
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表