剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, but I can't do that, your honor.
很抱歉我不能这样做 法官大人
My relationship with the biological parents
我与孩子亲生父母的关系
Is protected under attorney-client privilege.
受当事人保密特权保护
What kind of family attorney places confidentiality
什么样的家庭律师会把保密协议
Over the well-being of a child?
凌驾于孩子的幸福之上?
Mr. Gregorian represents criminals.
格力高恩先生一直为刑事案件做辩护
I would appreciate that he not lecture me
他如果不在家庭法庭上拿法律职业道德教育我
On legal ethics in family court.
我会很感谢
That's enough.
够了
Although I am sympathetic to miss polly,
尽管我非常同情Polly小姐
I won't threaten privilege.
我不会触动当事人保密特权的
Thank you.
谢谢
This is not over... I promise you.
这事儿没完... 我根你保证
So nice to meet you, Mr. District Attorney.
见到你很高兴 地方检察官先生
And you, louise.
我也一样 路易斯
We're live in five...
直播倒计时五...
All right, Louise, let's see what Mr. Gilford is made of.
好的 路易斯 让我们来摸摸基尔弗德的底
...Three...
...三...
Good evening.
晚上好
Tonight, for the first time since taking office,
今晚 我们欢迎入职后第一次来到节目的
"Lhl" Welcomes los angeles district attorney Max Gilford.
洛杉矶地方检察官基尔弗德
Mr. Gilford, earlier today, Mr. Keaton's attorney
基尔弗德先生 今早 齐顿的律师
Demanded his release in light of Levi Young's suicide.
就利未·杨的自杀事件提出释放齐顿
What are your thoughts?
对此你怎么看?
Oscar Keaton is a cold-blooded murderer
奥斯卡·齐顿是个冷血杀手
Whose defense is quite good at playing the media.
他的辩护律师很善于利用媒体
We will not be releasing Mr. Keaton
我们不会释放齐顿
Because we have both motive and evidence.
因为我们已掌握其杀人动机也有证据
Is it true you still haven't found the murder weapon?
你们至今仍未发现凶杀所用的武器是真的吗?
Even without a weapon, it's clear what happened.
就算没找到 真♥相♥显而易见
Oscar keaton is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
奥斯卡·齐顿毫无疑问是有罪的
Don't the recent revelations
最近意想不到的
in conjunction with Mr. Young's suicide
杨先生的自杀
point to him as a suspect?
这会将他列为嫌疑人吗?
Not at all.
并不会
Mr. Keaton's defense has propped up various unfounded allegations
齐顿的辩护律师提出了各种各样的无证据指控
in an attempt to clear their client of any wrongdoing.
试图证明他的委托人无罪
That man's a natural. Not to mention he's hot.
这人很有银幕天分 更别说他还这么帅
He's good...I'll give him that.
我只能说...他还不错
He's not letting louise bait him.
他不会掉进路易斯的套路
You know what, megan? I changed my mind.
你知道吗 梅根? 我改变主意了
Cue up the Levi tape.
切入利未的视频
Are you sure? I thought you said。。
你确定吗? 我觉得你...
I know what I said. Play the tape.
我知道我在干嘛 放视频
Let's get a reaction.
让我们看看他的反应
Louise, change of plans...we're gonna run the levi video.
路易斯 计划改变 我们要播放利未的视频
We'd like to play a video
我们将要播放一段视频
Levi Young made for our executive producer
是利未自杀前不久
Shortly before his suicide.
为我们制片人录制的
You got the story all wrong.
你们搞错事情的前因后果了
You think I wanted to hurt oscar?
你觉得我要伤害奥斯卡吗?
I just wanted to protect him.
我只是想保护他
Sarah was bad for him.
萨拉对他不好
And I was the only one who could see it.
我是唯一一个看出来的
Cut. Well, sounds like Levi Young was intent
切 听上去利未·杨是有意
On getting Sarah out of Oscar Keaton's life.
让萨拉从奥斯卡·齐顿的生活中消失
Has he really been ruled out as a suspect?
他真的能排除嫌疑吗?
I've never seen this video before.
我从来没看过这段视频
But I certainly look forward to reviewing an unedited version.
但是我很想看一下未剪辑过的版本
And when you do, we hope you'll come back on the show
看过后 我们很希望你能再一次参加节目
And share your thoughts.
分享你的看法
We'll be back after a short break.
休息一会 马上回来
And we're clear.
结束
Incoming. And he looks angry.
过来了 他很生气
I thought you said Levi didn't kill Sarah.
你说过利未没有杀萨拉
He didn't.
是的
So I debrief you after the suicide.
所以他自杀后 我听了你的
You don't tell me about the video,
你没跟我提过这个视频
Then you play it live on air.
结果你在直播中播放
Why would you do that? It's part of the story,
为什么这么做? 这是故事的一部分
And I wanted your honest reaction.
我需要你真实的反应
You realize I could charge you with obstruction of justice
我可以指控你隐藏视频
For hiding that video.
而阻碍司法公正
That's a stretch, and we both know it.
我们都明白这种指控太牵强了
so let me get this straight.
所以让我捋一下
Your show accused a man of murder,
你在节目中指控一男性涉嫌谋杀
then you saw that man take his own life,
你看见他亲手结束了自己的生命
And your first instinct
你的第一反应
is to make a spectacle out of his suicide.
却是用他的自杀搞大事情
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你脑子有问题啊?
I put up the video.
我负责把视频放出来
It's your job to knock it down.
你来负责推♥翻♥它
You want my honest reaction?
你想要我真实的反应?
I thought you were a news producer.
我觉得你就是故意炒作新闻
Turns out you're just a mouthpiece for Jake Gregorian.
说白了 你就是杰克·格力高恩的传声筒
Hey.
嘿
Can I sit?
我能坐这里吗?
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Uh, I know you come here when you're stressed.
我知道 你压力大的时候 就会来这里
I saw the show last night. What happened?
我看了昨晚的节目 怎么回事?
Why'd you run that tape?
为什么要放那段视频?
I didn't plan on it.
我本来没打算放
I...I didn't want to assassinate Levi's character.
我...我不想诋毁利未的人格
I just...I was watching the D.A.,
我就是...我看着那个检察官的时候
And it was like... I couldn't help myself.
就...难以控制自己
Because, uh, the segment was boring?
因为那一段太无聊了?
thanks.
谢谢
Remind me to come by court
提醒我下周出庭的时候
next week and critique your performance.
批评一下你的表现
Ah. I mean, look, you had a...you had a charismatic guest.
我的意思是...你有一个高颜值嘉宾
Louise was in top form, and it was a solid show.
路易斯状态很好 这是一个充实的节目
Solid's not good enough for you, Julia George.
充实对于你 茱莉亚·乔治来说 并不够
You have a sixth sense about the exact moment
你有很好的第六感
When the show needs something extra.
知道节目在什么时候需要点儿猛料
Besides, the video's still news.
并且 那段视频还能火一段时间
And, uh, admit it...
然后...让它...
You wanted to see the D.A. squirm just a little bit.
你就是想看看检察官的窘迫
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
I have something.
我有点事情
Someone I want to put on your show.
我想让一个人上你的节目
Chance for us both to do some good.
对我们都有利
Maybe. Here me out?
也许 听我说说?
Good evening.
晚上好
In the past, we've aired
之前 我们报道过
Heartbreaking cases of missing children.
令人痛心的失踪儿童事件
But tonight, we bring you a different kind of story...
但是今晚 我们会为您带来一个不一样的故事...
A case of missing parents.
失踪父母案件
Joining us tonight is Jenna Polly,
今晚来到我们节目的是詹娜 波莉
A woman who agreed to help a childless couple have a baby.
她同意为一对没有孩子的夫妇代♥孕♥
Now that couple, the biological parents, have disappeared,
但是现在那对夫妇,孩子的亲生父母却消失不见
Abandoning Jenna who is nine months pregnant
被抛弃的詹娜已经
With their child.
怀有九个月身孕
Also with us is Jenna's attorney, Jake Gregorian.
一起参与节目的还有詹娜的律师 杰克·格力高恩
Jenna, what happens if you can't find the biological parents
詹娜 如果你在孩子出生前仍然找不到他们的亲生父母的话
Before their baby arrives?
你会怎么做?
I don't have the legal rights to put him up for adoption.
我没有合法权利将他交给别人收养
So my only options are to raise him by myself,
所以我唯一的选择就是自己抚养他
Which I'm not in a position to do,
但是我还没有这个能力
Or to put him in the foster-care system,
或者将他安置在抚育院
which I don't want to do.
可我不想这样做
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表