剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Why would they refuse?
不好意思 但为什么他们拒绝呢?
They say it would cost the city $150,
他们说因为这样会花费这个城市150美元
and their budget wouldn't allow it.
他们的预算不允许
"Be patient," They say.
他们说 “耐心点”
"She'll show up."
“她会回家的”
Well, she hasn't.
但是她没有
And now it's too late for the phone.
现在要定位手♥机♥也没有任何办法了
Her battery is dead.
电池早就没电了
I miss her so much.
我好思念她
If you could say something to Rosa,
如果现在你可以罗莎说些话
what would you want her to hear?
你希望她能听见什么?
Rosa, mija, I'm praying for you,
罗莎 我的女儿 我为你祈祷
and I will do anything to bring you back home.
为能让你回家我会不惜一切代价
If any of our viewers know anything about Rosa,
如果观众朋友们有任何罗莎的消息
there's an 800 number on our website.
我们网站上有800电♥话♥
Please call.
请致电
Before we go tonight,
今晚结束前
a humble admission and a plea.
我们想发出一声真诚的请求
We realize that tonight's story was a departure,
我们意识到今晚的故事是一次警醒
that our network has been guilty
我们的媒体选择了一些受害者的同时
of choosing certain victims over others.
是对其他受害者的忽视
We will make every attempt to remedy that.
我们会竭尽所能弥补我们的过犯
But I'd also like to call on Callie Connors
但我希望能够号♥召凯莉康纳斯
and other outlets to make the same efforts
和其他同僚携手努力
and make sure every victim gets an equal chance.
让每位受害者得到平等的对待
Good night.
晚安
And clear.
卡
I was digging through Emily Parker's online history,
我在查艾米丽 派克的上网记录
looking for anything that may aid in the investigation.
想找找看有没有能够帮助调查的线索
Emily Parker's username
艾米丽 派克在一个啦啦队论♥坛♥上的用户名
on a cheerleading forum is "BabyDoll99."
是"娃娃99"
When I did a global search of that name, look what I found.
我大范围搜索了这个名字 你看我发现了什么
Cam Girl Paradise.
镜头女孩天堂
Girls who use their personal webcams
女生们用她们电脑上的摄像头
to strip for paying strangers.
来诱惑勾引陌生人
Take a look at this.
看这个
BabyDoll99 is Emily Parker.
娃娃99就是艾米丽 派克
Tell me what you want to see...
来嘛 告诉我你想看什么
what you want me to do.
你想对我做什么
I'm up for anything.
乐意奉陪 无所不至
Just ask.
来嘛 问嘛
Jake, she's only 16.
杰克 她才16岁
You need to tell her parents, and then the police.
你得告诉她父母 还有警♥察♥
Friends, I have come back on air tonight
朋友们 今晚我不得不又重新登台
to address something that simply
来声明一些
cannot wait until tomorrow's show.
等不及明天说的事
I need to respond to a cheap shot thrown at me
我需要对用卑鄙手段恶意中伤我的行为做出回应
by the desperate folks over at "Louise Herrick Live."
"LHL”中如狼似虎的同僚们
Earlier tonight, they accused me
今晚早些时候指控我
of neglecting the case of missing girl Rosa Baez.
忽视了罗莎 巴斯的失踪案件
Just so we're clear,
但我们想声明的是
I've been so laser-focused on Emily Parker's story
我全心全力投入在艾米丽 派克事件中
'cause nobody has any idea...
因为没有任何人知道
...what happened to Emily.
艾米丽身上到底发生了什么
There is tragically little mystery
但发生在罗莎 巴斯身上的
in what happened to Rosa Baez.
却有些神秘与悲剧性
What is she talking about?
她在说些什么啊?
This is the thug responsible
有一个恶徒
for Rosa Baez's disappearance
需要对罗莎 巴斯的失踪负责
her boyfriend, Braydon Lucas,
她的男朋友 布雷登 卢卡斯
a felon, grand theft auto.
一个偷车重罪的惯犯
Rosa had the misfortune of dating this piece of work.
罗莎不幸与其进行过几次约会
Police are investigating him for Rosa's disappearance,
警方正为罗莎的失踪案而对他进行调查
and it's only a matter of time until the truth comes out.
真♥相♥水落石出也仅是时间的问题
She's wrong.
她一派胡言
I mean, yeah, the boyfriend came up in my research
我的意思是 对 我是调查过她男朋友
as a person of interest -- he's even in my file.
作为嫌疑人 你看他甚至在我的文件里
But...the police quickly questioned and released him.
但是...警方很快询问他后又把他给放了
So she's condemning him based on his mugshot?
所以她仅仅以这张犯罪写♥真♥就谴责他?
That's how she works. Her audience laps it up.
她向来如此 观众就是这么被圈粉的
...to make a petty, hateful attack on our show.
...中伤我们的节目
Instead...
相反...
She accuses us of taking a cheap shot?
她还想倒打一耙 说我们恶意中伤?
We're gonna show her how this job is really done.
我们得用行动好好告诉她我们是怎么干这行的
We're gonna find out what happened to Rosa Baez.
我们得查清楚罗莎巴斯到底发生了什么
Where do we start?
我们从哪开始?
I want to talk to this boyfriend.
我想先和她男朋友谈谈
Yes?
找谁?
Uh, I-I'm looking for Braydon Lucas.
额 我找布雷登 卢卡斯
I was told he might be staying here.
有人告诉我他可能住这
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
I'm a news producer.
我是一个新闻制片人
I'm doing a story on Rosa Baez.
我在跟进罗莎 巴斯的案件
News producer?
新闻制片人?
From that show that lit me up on TV?
就是那个在电视上骂我的?
Called me some felon?
还叫我重犯?
Called me a thug? You think I didn't see that?
叫我恶棍? 你觉得我没看见是不是?
That's a different show.
我们不是一个节目
They're all the same show.
你们他妈的都一样
You think you can call me out like that
你觉得你们都那么骂我了
and then stroll up here just to chat?
我还会好好坐下来跟你们聊天?
You think that's how this is gonna go down?!
你觉得这一切都会顺着你的意吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can leave.
我会离开
Forget about Rosa.
忘了罗莎
Megan.
梅根
For once in her life,
凯莉 康纳斯也许这辈子
Callie Connors might be right about something.
就对了这么一回
I met the boyfriend,
我见过她男朋友来
and he is not warm and fuzzy,
他可和暖男沾不上边
that's for sure.
绝逼的
What happened? Are you okay?
发生什么了? 你还好吗?
I'm fine.
一切都好
I want Ryan to follow this guy for a day or two.
让瑞恩跟踪他一两天
Okay.
好
From a safe distance, have him follow Braydon.
记得离得远点 让他跟着布雷登
If he did something to Rosa, maybe he could lead us to her.
如果他确实对罗莎做了什么 说不定我们会找到她
No problem. I'll talk to him now.
没问题 我来和他说
Samantha is our daughter's best friend.
沙曼沙是我们女儿的挚友
We asked her if she knew anything about this --
我们问她是否对此知情
this cam-girl site.
镜头女孩天堂这事
Turns out she knew all about it and didn't say anything!
结果发现她知晓一切却闭口不谈!
I'm sorry. I thought
对不起 我以为
You're not in trouble, Samantha.
沙曼沙 放心你没有麻烦
Just tell Jake what you told us about Emily.
就告诉杰克你和我们说的艾米丽的事
Please.
拜托了
Emily said that it was just a way to make some extra money.
艾米丽说那只是挣外快的一种方式
She'd been doing it for maybe a month,
她大概做了一个月
and since you never had to touch the guys,
因为你又不用碰那些男人
it seemed safe and easy.
既安全又简单
In her own bedroom.
在她卧室
In our house.
在我们房♥子里
How could we not know?
我们怎么会不知道的?
Someone who watched her videos may have tracked her down.
一定是看过她视频的人追踪到了她
We informed the police.
我们已经通知了警方
Can they get a list of names?
我们能拿到那些名字吗?
The site uses TOR networks and viewers pay with Bitcoin,
这个网站用的是TOR网络 观众都以比特币形式交易
so it's impossible to identify them.
所以根本没办法鉴别
Did Emily ever mention any particular men
艾米丽有特别提到过
who contacted her through the site?
有男人通过这网站联♥系♥她这种事吗?
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表