剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
I just want her to come home.
我只是想让她平安回家
Nice.
漂亮
Let's cut to commercial.
让我们切到广♥告♥
We'll be right back.
我们很快回来
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
Your return is gonna be a huge story,
你的回归将成为一个大事件
and the interview is gonna be well-received…
访谈将会大受欢迎…
perhaps your best ratings ever.
也许是你迄今为止最好的评价了
I actually agree with you on that.
在这点上我确实同意你
Megan, you have to see this.
梅根 你得看看这个
All right, everyone, we're back in 20 seconds.
好吧 各位 我们二十秒后回来
Louise took photos of Julia's room.
路易丝拍了茱莉亚的房♥间的照片
She put up a hell of a fight.
她进行过顽强的抵抗
We have to air these. No! Absolutely not.
我们必须播出这些照片 不! 绝对不可以
We made a decision to talk about Julia's character,
我们已经决定过只谈论茱莉亚的性格
not about the crime or the kidnappers.
不说关于这场罪行或者绑♥架♥者的事情
Yeah, but this is part of the story.
是 但这是故事的一部分
Avery, not the one we're telling.
艾弗里 这不是我们正在讲述的故事
And we're back in 5...4...3...2...
我们马上回来 5…4…3…2…
It's been almost 24 hours since Julia George was kidnapped.
从茱莉亚·乔治被绑♥架♥到现在已经差不多24小时
We're speaking today with her friends and loved ones.
我们现在正在和她的朋友和亲人说话
But the question on everyone's mind…
但是每个人心中都有个疑问…
Why hasn't the kidnapper made a demand?
为什么绑♥架♥者没有提出要求?
I'm speaking directly to El Toro right now.
我现在直接对艾尔托洛说
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Avery, get back on point.
艾弗里 回到话题点上
You want money?
你要钱?
We have people…a whole corporation.
我们有人…整个公♥司♥
Make a demand.
提出要求
Only a coward would kidnap a journalist
只有一个懦夫才会绑♥架♥一个
who was invited to conduct an interview…
被邀请进行访谈的记者
a coward and a liar.
一个懦夫和骗子
Avery You are pathetic.
艾弗里 你真是可悲
Cut. You are not to be trusted.
切 你不值得被信任
Cut! You are a weak man…
切! 你是一个懦夫…
Go to commercial, dude.
转到广♥告♥ 伙计
It's only been a minute. ...Carlos Mora...
这才一分钟 卡洛斯·莫拉
Who cares? Do it. ...and the full force of the U.S. Government
管它呢? 有种和美国政♥府♥对着干
will make you pay for what you have done.
你将为你所做的付出代价
Your crimes will not go unpunished. Cut!
你的罪行定受惩罚 切!
Avery, go to commercial now.
艾弗里 转到广♥告♥ 现在
We'll be right back. You.
我们很快回来 你
You're gonna pay for this.
你要为此付出代价
What the hell was that?!
你到底在搞什么?!
I’m sorry. Just…after seeing those photos… You're sorry?!
对不起 只是...看到这些照片后... 你很抱歉?!
After seeing the photos, I…
看到这些照片后 我...
Carlos, please.
卡洛斯 请不要这样
Your people have insulted me in front of 130 countries.
你的人在一百三十个国家面前羞辱我
I had nothing to do with that.
那与我无关
Here's what's gonna happen...
这是接来下会发生的事
You will go back to America.
你回去美国
You will air our interview tomorrow
明天你播出我们的访谈
no edits, no commentary.
不准剪辑 不准评论
And Ignacio stays here another 30 days.
伊格纳西奥在这里多待上三十天
No, that was not our deal.
不 这不是我们的约定
It is now!!
现在是了!!
And if you do anything to disgrace me,
如果你做任何事使我丢脸的话
I will kill him myself.
我会亲手杀了他
Then, I'll come after you.
然后 我会来找你
Emilio gave us El Toro's location.
埃米利奥给了我们艾尔托洛的位置
The feds have been trying to get him to talk
自从他被逮捕
ever since his arrest.
联邦局一直试图让他开口
Yeah, they'd assumed he was an enemy of the state,
是的 他们认为他是国家的敌人
but the truth is he doesn't want to leave this country.
但事实上他并不想离开这个国家
I told him we'd do our best, but no promises.
我告诉他我们会尽最大努力 但是没有承诺
Well, I've got bad news.
好吧 我有个坏消息
The U.S. Attorney won't even entertain a deal.
美国检察官不会接受交易
He thinks that releasing Emilio would set a dangerous precedent.
他认为释放埃米利奥将树立一个危险的先例
And letting an American die,wouldn't?
那就让一个美国人去死 是不是?
Bradley, at this point,
布拉德利 在这个节骨眼上
Jake has no leverage with El Toro.
杰克没有筹码来左右艾尔托洛
He's on a suicide mission.
他是在执行一个自杀式任务
You have to call him off.
你必须让他停下来
According to Bradley's coordinates,
根据布拉德利给的坐标
we're practically on top of the safe house.
我们差不多是在安全屋的顶部
I don't see anything.
我看不到任何东西
Damn it.
该死
Jake. Jake!
杰克 杰克
What now?
现在怎么办?
Go with them. Go. Okay.
跟他们走 走 好吧
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
Money? Where's the money?
钱 钱在哪里?
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Julia.
茱莉亚
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
What are you doing here? Carlos!
你在这儿干什么? 卡洛斯!
Hello, Louise.
你好 路易丝
So pleased to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Jake Gregorian.
我是杰克·格力高恩
I'm a lawyer here…to negotiate Julia's release.
我是律师 到这里来协商释放茱莉亚
I don't need your money.
我不要你的钱
I have something that money can't buy, Carlos…
我有钱不买♥♥不到的东西 卡洛斯
your nephew's freedom.
你侄子的自♥由♥
Emilio?
埃米利奥?
You can free my son?
你可以释放我的儿子?
My team is finalizing a deal for his freedom…
我的团队正在为他的自♥由♥敲定一笔交易…
if you release Julia.
如果你释放茱莉亚的话
So, that is how you found me?
所以 这就是你怎么找到我的?
Emilio gave you my location?
埃米利奥给了你我的位置?
This could be good.
这可能是好事
Emilio made a gentleman's agreement
埃米利奥做了一个君子协定
so we could bring this deal to you.
所以我们可以把这笔交易带给你
It was off the record. No one else knows, I swear.
没有记录 没其他人知道 我发誓
If he's told you,
如果他告诉了你
he's told others.
他一定也告诉了其他人
No, Emilio wouldn't do that.
不 埃米利奥绝不会这样做
He's my son. He's family!
他是我的儿子 他是家人
We have to leave here.
我们得离开这儿
We're no longer safe.
我们不再安全
We have to go.
我们必须得走
Pack everything. We're leaving.
所有东西装行李 我们要走了
Sí, jefe.
是 杰夫
Take Julia back to her room.
把茱莉亚带回她的房♥间
Kill the lawyer.
杀了这个律师
Okay.
好的
Did they hurt you? I'm fine.
他们伤害你了没? 我没事
It's you I'm worried about. Shut up, both of you.
我担心的是你 闭嘴 你们两个
Raúl, why not convince Carlos to take this deal, hmm?
劳尔 你何不说服卡洛斯接受我们的条件呢?
Why not save your son?
为什么不救救你的儿子呢?
We will get justice for Emilio when it's time.
时间到了我们会为埃米利奥讨回公道的
You have a meeting with a weapons dealer on Tuesday.
你星期二要去见一个军♥火♥商
His name is Vicente. Isn't that true?
他叫文森特 对吧?
How would you know that? There's not gonna be any deal.
你怎么会知道? 其实根本就不会有什么交易
Carlos paid him to kill you.
卡洛斯花钱雇他来杀你的
If you want to live past Tuesday,
如果你想活过星期二
if you ever want to see Emilio again,
还想要再见到埃米利奥的话
you've got to trust us.
你一定要相信我们
Get inside. Move.
进去 快点
Please, make yourself at home.
请 随意
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表