剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
No, I wouldn't dream of it.
嗯 我可一点都不想去
Hey, I need your help.
嘿 我需要你帮忙
Can you meet me in the alley
你能去格尔街和第三街十字路口处
at the intersection of Gower and Third?
的小巷跟我碰面吗?
Bring a screwdriver and some pliers.
带上钳子和螺丝刀
Thanks.
谢了
Julia. Is Jake staying at your house?
茱莉亚 杰克现在住在你家吗?
A P.A. Dropped a news packet off at your place
一名助手在你家门口放新闻包的时候
and saw him through the window.
透过窗户看见他了
What if he is?
他是住那又如何呢?
Is that a good idea?
这样好吗?
Honey, I get that you care about him,
亲爱的 我知道你关心他
but you produce the news.
但你是搞新闻的
You need to look impartial.
你得公正处事
Jake is one of my closest friends.
杰克是我最亲近的朋友之一
He didn't kill Sarah, and I need your support.
他没杀莎拉 我需要你们支持我
Max.
麦克斯
Julia, where's Jake going?
茱莉亚 杰克要去什么地方?
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
His ankle bracelet's been triggered.
他的脚环警报被触发了
He's in an SUV on the 5 heading south.
他正在第五高速上开着辆SUV朝南边驶去
Is he on the run? I have no idea.
他是要跑路吗? 我也不知道
I have to go.
我要挂了
We need the helicopter.
我们需要直升机
Louise, get ready to go live.
路易斯 做好直播准备
At least a dozen police cars are now in pursuit
至少有一打警车正在追赶
of Jake Gregorian's vehicle.
杰克 格力高恩的车
Traffic is being diverted from the 5 Freeway.
警方正在疏导第五高速上的车辆
And now the SUV is exiting the Hillmont off ramp.
目前该辆SUV正在驶出赫尔蒙特匝道
Gregorian is heading east and shows no signs of stopping.
格力高恩正在往东驶去 并且没有丝毫停车迹象
We can only guess whether he has a specific plan
我们不确定他到底是有个具体的计划
or if these are just the erratic moves of a fugitive.
亦或是这些只是一名逃犯的盲目行动
And now the SUV has come to a stop.
现在这两SUV停了下来
It's the warehouse district of Orange Avenue.
该处是橘子大道的仓库区
I'm hearing from my producer
制片人告诉我
that this is the warehouse district on Orange Avenue.
该处是橘子大道的仓库区
And there's still no movement from the SUV.
SUV内的人员仍未采取行动
Wait, it looks like the driver's door is opening.
等等 驾驶员一侧的门好像打开了
Someone's getting out.
有人出来了
Walk backwards with your hands on your head!
手放在脑后向后走!
Get down!
蹲下!
That's Jake's brother Bradley.
那是杰克的兄弟布拉德利
It appears to be Bradley Gregorian, Jake's brother.
此人是布拉德利 格力高恩 杰克的兄弟
Up. Someone else in the car.
站起来 车里还有其他人
Check the hands! Check the hands!
检查她的手持物! 检查她的手持物!
Keep your hands where I can see them.
将双手放到我能见到的地方
Drop what's in your hand!
放下手里的东西!
Now someone's coming out of the back seat.
有人从后排座位出来了
It's a young woman, and she's holding something.
是一名年轻女性 手里还拿着东西
Check the car. Check the car. Move up.
检查车辆 检查车辆 上前检查
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
No one else appears to be in the car.
车里再没有其他人了
There's no sign of Jake Gregorian.
没有杰克 格力高恩的迹象
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
Hi. Uh, I'm Jake... Jansen.
嗨 额 我是Jake... Jansen
Uh, I'm looking for Brian.
我来找布莱恩
You look familiar. Do I know you?
你看起来好眼熟 我们认识吗?
Yes, we, uh... we met at, uh, John Stein's wedding.
是的 我们 额... 我们在约翰 施丹的婚礼上见过面
You'd had a few to drink.
你喝了几杯酒
Cosmos, as I recall?
大都会酒 我没记错吧?
Yes, Jake. Of course.
哦 杰克啊 没错
Nice to see you again. Yeah.
很高兴再次见到你 我也是
Um, yeah, Brian said I should stop by
布莱恩说要是我再过来这边的话
if I was ever in the area.
要来他家坐坐
I tried calling his cell,
我给他打过电♥话♥
but, uh, think I have the wrong number.
但是 可能我记错号♥了
He's on his way home from work. Oh.
他正在下班回家的路上 噢
Bye, Zoey. Bye, guys.
拜 佐伊 拜 大伙们
See you at school tomorrow. Take care.
明天学校见哦 照顾好自己
Hi, Mom. Hi, angel.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 宝贝儿
Who's this? This is our daughter, Zoey.
他是谁? 这是我们的女儿 佐伊
Hi, Zoey. I'm Jake. Hi.
嗨 佐伊 我是杰克 嗨
Uh, well, if you don't mind,
额 要是你们不介意的话
I guess I'll just wait in my car
我就在我车里等他吧
if you don't think he'll be long.
要是他一会儿就回的话
Sure.
没问题
It's hot out.
外面挺热的
Do you want to come in for some lemonade?
你想进来喝点柠檬水吗?
Yeah.
好啊
You know, Zoey, soccer's my favorite sport.
知道吗 佐伊 我最喜欢的运动就是足球了
Soccer's okay.
足球还行啦
My favorite sport's gymnastics, though.
不过我最喜欢的运动是体操
What about swimming? I thought that was your favorite.
那游泳呢? 我还以为那才是你最喜欢的呢
That was like six months ago, Mom.
可是六个月前的情况呢 妈妈
I'm gonna go play outside. Okay.
我要去外面玩会儿 好啊
Nice meeting you. Nice meeting you, Zoey.
见到你很高兴 我也是 佐伊
So, Jake, what sort of business are you in?
杰克 你是干哪行的?
I do security consulting.
我搞安全顾问的
Really? So does Brian. I know.
真的吗? 布莱恩也是 我知道
I'm trying to start my own company.
我正准备开家自己的公♥司♥
I was hoping for some free advice.
希望能找人给我提供点免费的意见
Brian, get in here!
布莱恩 快进来!
This is Jake Jansen.
这位是杰克 简森
Uh, we met at John's wedding.
我们在约翰的婚礼上见过面
If you say so.
好吧
I, uh... I'm trying to start my own firm.
我 额... 我正准备开家自己的公♥司♥
I was hoping I could pick your brain for a bit?
不知道能不能借鉴点你的意见?
Come into my office.
去我的办公室吧
We'll grab a drink. -All right.
我们喝一杯 -好啊
John's wedding was something, huh?
约翰的婚礼可是让人记忆犹新啊
You know he still doesn't talk to his sister
你知道吗 打那之后他都没跟他姐姐说过话
because of her toast?
因为祝酒词的事情
Oh, that was rough.
哦 他很在乎这事儿啊
Anyway, what's your poison? I got a full bar.
你要喝什么? 我这里酒很全
Oh, I'm easy. Whatever you're having.
我都行 随便给我一杯
I know who you are.
我认识你
Now, what the hell are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Listen, I am not here trying to cause any problems.
我来这儿可不是要搞事情
I'm just trying to figure out how you knew Sarah Keaton.
我只是想弄清楚你怎么认识莎拉齐顿的
I don't.
我不认识
Last month she paid you 100 grand.
上个月她给了你十万美元
That's none of your concern.
跟你有什么关系
Look, Brian, I'm an unarmed man.
布莱恩 我没有带武器
I'm just here trying to figure out what really happened
我只是想搞清楚我深爱的女人身上
to a woman I loved very much.
究竟发生了什么
Right now the entire L.A. Police force is out looking for me.
现在洛杉矶所有的警♥察♥都在找我
I risked everything to come here
我堵上一切来找你
because I-I think you have answers.
因为我觉得你知道真♥相♥
Please, I need your help.
拜托 我需要你的帮助
That money wasn't for me. It was for Zoey.
那些钱不是给我的 是要给佐伊的
Zoey's Sarah's biological child.
佐伊是莎拉的亲生女儿
We adopted her.
我们收养了她
I'm sorry, but I was told that Sarah's child died.
不好意思 有人告诉我莎拉的孩子已经死了?
Obviously you were misinformed.
很显然 你得到的消息是错的
Sarah found us through an agency.
莎拉通过一家中介机构找到我们
I didn't know who she was until a month ago
我们之前根本不知道他是谁她直到一个月前
when she called me and said she wanted to make sure
她打电♥话♥给我 说想知道佐伊有没有足够的钱上大学
Zoey had money for college.
那时候我才知道她是谁
I didn't want it, but she insisted.
我不想收 但是她一再坚持
I didn't even tell my wife
我都没告诉我的妻子
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表