剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
All over lo squared.
再除以s(x)的平方
Yep. Hard to forget, right?
永生难忘 对吧?
Dax, your mom saved my ass,
达克斯 你母亲帮了我
and now, it's my turn to save yours.
现在 轮到我帮你了
But you got to talk to me, man.
但是你得开口和我说话啊 兄弟
Good.
很好
All right. Let's start with the night Jason went missing.
好嘞 那我们就从杰森失踪那晚开始
Where were you?
你当时在哪?
Where I am every Friday
就是我每周五都在的地方
trolling campus selling weed to douchebag college kids.
混进大学向那些傻帽大学狗卖♥♥大♥麻♥
All right. Not the most sympathetic alibi,
好 虽然不是令人动容的不在场证明
but I can work with that.
但我可以解决
Uh, I'll be back.
我会再来的
In the meantime, do not talk to anyone, okay?
同时 记住别和任何人说话 好嘛?
Hey, Jake.
嘿 杰克
I heard you were representing Dax Edwards
我听说你接了
in the Jason Moore homicide.
达克斯·爱德华兹谋杀杰森的案子
Homicide?
谋杀?
As of now, Dax is only here for skipping a court date.
现在呢 达克斯只是待那等法♥院♥传讯
Well, homicide charges are being filed.
谋杀指控反正已经递交了
Forensics found strands of the victim's hair
鉴定科在你当事人的车里
in your client's car.
发现了受害人好几缕头发
So what? Dax and Jason are friends.
那又怎样? 达克斯和杰森是好友
Jason's probably been in his car a bunch of times.
杰森可能在那车里呆过好几次了
All you guys have, Ken,
肯啊 你们有的
is a bunch of anonymous online chatter and no motive.
不过是一堆网上的匿名聊天 甚至还缺乏动机
It's murder one, Jake.
这可是一级谋杀 杰克
You think we'd make an arrest without a motive?
你觉得我们没有动机就随便抓一个人?
Thank you all for being here today.
感谢你们今天都聚集在此
My name is Phil Ryder.
我是菲尔·莱德
Jason's mom, Tina, has asked me
杰森的母亲 蒂娜让我
to say a few words as his coach.
以杰森教练的身份说几句话
Did you hear they made an arrest?
请问你听说了逮捕吗?
Isn't that the guy who used to do those underwear commercials?
受害者是你们过去曾拍摄内衣广♥告♥的那位吗?
Yeah, after he won two rings with Dallas.
对 那是他在达拉斯赢了两场之后
He had a gift. I've never seen so much raw talent.
他才华横溢 我从未见过比肩其才能的新手
Who knows how far Jason could've gone
无人能预料杰森能在这条路上走得多远
the Heisman, the NFL?
海斯曼奖(美大学橄榄球运动员能获得的最高荣誉)还是国家橄榄球联盟?
Now we're hearing that Dax Edwards has been arrested.
现在我们听说达克斯·爱德华兹已经被捕
Let me make one thing clear
我想澄清一件事
Dax Edwards is a low-life drug dealer.
达克斯·爱德华兹就是一个辣鸡的贩毒者
I caught this kid trying to sell his crap to my players
我抓到过他向我的队员们卖♥♥这些垃圾玩意儿
a couple months ago.
就在几个月以前
And, believe me, I put an end to that quick.
相信我 我很快了结了此事
I'm sorry. This is not about that piece of garbage.
很抱歉 现在不是谈论那个渣滓的场合
This, here, today, is about Jason Moore...
现在 我们聚集在这里 为可怜的杰森·摩尔...
...whose short, but brilliant life we are here to mourn.
...那短暂但辉煌的人生默哀
Hey, Jake. Hey.
嘿 杰克 嘿
Are you watching the press conference?
你看了那个发布会吗?
Why don't they just go ahead and hang my client
他们怎么不就在那庭子里上前一把
right there in the quad?
直接绞死我的当事人呢?
You're representing Dax Edwards?
你是达克斯·爱德华兹的律师?
Yes, I am, and I want to put
对 我是 我还想
his sister on your show tonight,
让他的姐姐今晚上你节目
get out our side of the story.
讲述我们的故事
Find out everything you can about Dax Edwards.
发掘一切与达克斯·爱德华兹有关的事实
We got his sister for tonight. Okay.
让他姐姐今晚上节目 好
I don't know. I've got the Vice President tonight,
这可不一定你 我今晚可与副总裁有约
but I guess I could push him for you.
但我猜啊 我得为你推迟咯
Mm-hmm. Canceled on you again?
那放你鸽子好咯?
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
...her son's passion for the game.
...她儿子那汹涌澎湃的激♥情♥
We're gonna move forward with the pep rally tomorrow.
今晚我们仍会举办赛前动员会
In the meantime, my heart goes out to his family.
同时 我心却和他的家庭永在
Nothing can bring Jason back,
杰森再也回不来了
but I made a promise to his mother that
但我向他的母亲保证
I will not rest until justice is served.
不讨个公道我誓不罢休
Well, your paperwork's in order. Congratulations.
你的文件没问题 恭喜咯
You take care of yourself, now.
现在它任你处置了
That's the plan.
正合我意
So, you want me to confirm that our client was selling drugs?
所以你想让我确认我们当事人确实在贩毒?
Well, I'd rather Dax go down for selling pot than murder.
贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥总比谋杀判得轻
Good point.
倒是在理
I'll head to the campus
我会去学校
and see if I can find support for his alibi.
看看能不能查到不在场证明
Keep me posted.
保持联♥系♥
Good news. I tracked down the kid who created
好消息 我查到创造"揭秘"应用的
Tell Me a Secret.
那个孩子
Kid?
孩子?
He's 21, started the app as a freshman at Princeton.
他21岁 还是普林斯顿新生 就已经做了这款应用
Now works from his home in Beverly Hills.
现在他在比弗利山庄的自家豪♥宅♥里工作
Yeah, we need to get the name of the user
我们得拿到散布达克斯谣言的
who started the rumor about Dax.
用户的名字
Yeah. Don't worry. If the kid resists,
别担心 如果那个年轻人拒绝
I'll put the fear of God in him.
我会让他吓出翔
Hey. What are you doing here?
嘿 你在这作甚?
I'm looking for a good lawyer.
我在找一位好律师
See, I hacked into a computer network
前几天我在一位美人助手的帮助下
the other night with the help of a very beautiful accomplice.
成功黑进一个电脑网络
Uh, that was a felony, and I had nothing to do with that.
那可是重罪 我可与此无关
Why are you really here?
说吧来这究竟干嘛?
Louise sent me to get her favorite Chardonnay
路易斯让我到蒙特西托某个酒庄
from some vineyard in Montesito.
去拿她最爱的夏敦埃酒
Turns out they have it at the convenience store
结果他们在转角便利店
right around the corner.
就买♥♥到了
Anyway, I was wondering
随便啦 我在想
if we could get together again sometime.
我们能不能找个时间再聚聚
Are you asking me out?
你在约我出去么?
I was thinking we could...hang.
我在想我们能不能...聚一下
I'm free tomorrow, as long as you stick to misdemeanors.
如果你要做坏事的话 我明天有空
Deal. I'll pick you up. Where do you live?
成交 我来接你 你住哪?
Let's just meet here.
就在这见
Okay.
好
And, we're not 12. It's not a "Hang." It's a date.
还有 我们又不是小屁孩 我们不是"聚" 是约会
Mr. Gregorian, I'm glad you're here.
格力高恩先生 很高兴你在这儿
I'm so nervous.
我很紧张
Call me Jake. Take a deep breath.
叫我杰克 深呼吸
It's just two people having a conversation.
这只是两个人坐在一起聊天
Chloe, we're two minutes to air. Are you good?
克洛伊 还有两分钟就直播了 你准备好了吗?
Yeah, I guess.
准备好了
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
You know your brother better than anyone in the world.
你比任何人都要了解你弟弟
It's the reason why Louise is talking to you.
这也是路易斯想要参访你的原因
Okay.
好的
Megan, what is he doing here?
梅根 他在这儿做什么?
Julia didn't tell you?
朱丽亚没告诉你?
Can you change it to "Coach Phil Ryder"?
你能把它改成"菲尔·莱德教练"吗?
I want to give him his title.
我想把头衔加上
You're not putting the coach on.
你不能采访教练
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Chloe's not going on TV with a guy that hates her brother.
克洛伊不能和一个恨他弟弟的人一起出现在电视上
You can't tell me who to book as a guest on this show.
我想请谁上节目就请谁上节目
You know what? You're right. I think we're out.
好啊 我们不接受采访了
If you back out, it'll look like she has something to hide.
如果你退出的话 你们就会看起来像在隐藏什么
I don't care. It's too risky.
我不在乎 这太冒险了
I'm doing it.
我要上节目
I heard what that coach said about Dax.
我听到了这个教练是怎么说达克斯的
He doesn't get to do that.
他不能那么做
Not without a fight from me.
我要反驳到底
A lot of things have been said about your brother,
关于你弟弟有很多的传闻
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表