剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
There's something I need to tell you.
我要告诉你些事情
It's about Sarah.
关于莎拉的
We can now confirm that an arrest warrant
我们现在可以证实与事故有关的
was about to be issued for Sarah
莎拉的逮捕令
in connection with that accident.
本要下发
Why wouldn't she have told me?
她为什么不告诉我?
I would've supported her.
我会支持她
I would've done anything for her.
我会为她做任何事情
Mr. Keaton, the D.A. Dropped the hit-and-run charges,
齐顿先生 检察官虽已指控肇事逃逸罪名
but you're still a person of interest in Sarah's murder.
但是你仍然是莎拉被杀的利益相关人
Make sure he doesn't leave town.
请确保他不会离开
"LHL" Will continue to bring you up-to-the-minute news
LHL将会为您持续报道此新闻
as this story unfolds.
最新进展
I loved you, too.
我也爱你
I've never trusted anyone like that.
我从来没相信过别人
Jake.
杰克
Jake. I've been calling.
杰克 我一直在联♥系♥你
Have you seen the news? Sarah's dead.
你看新闻了吗? 莎拉死了
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
我看到了 我很遗憾
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm heading back to the office.
我正在去办公室的路上
I'll see you there.
我在那里等你
Look, I hate to ask,
听着 我不想这么问
but are you with Detective Matthews?
但是你现在是和马修警官在一起吗?
Yeah, he's on the scene. Why?
是的 他在现场 怎么了?
All right, I've got an idea how to help the councilman,
我有一个帮助议员的方法
but we'll need Matthews.
但是我们需要马修
All right, you get everybody together.
好的 你把人叫齐
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我尽快赶到
Detective, you got a minute?
警官 你有时间吗?
I'm on my way to brief my lieutenant.
我要去向队长汇报情况
Uh, are you a fan of Councilman Davis?
你是戴维斯议员的支持者吗?
What? The councilman.
什么? 议员
Supports the union,
支持工会
got you guys unlimited overtime on your last contract.
让你们在上份合同中被要无限加班
I got a favor to ask on his behalf.
我是代表他问的问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Gentlemen. What's going on?
先生 什么事情?
We'd like you to meet Detective Matthews.
我们想让你见一下马修警官
Mr. Newsome, are you aware that furnishing alcohol to a minor
纽萨姆先生 你是否知道向未成年人提供酒精
is in violation of B&P code section 25658?
违反了商业和职业条例第25658条规定?
What kind of a question is that?
这是什么问题?
Well, it turns out Daisy
这是和黛西有关
Duke was the social director of Phi Delta
杜克是Phi Delta的公♥关♥经理
and kept a video diary of the party.
视频记录了有关聚会
I'm not stopping.
根本停不下来
There is your client serving alcohol to an underage Daisy.
这里可以看出你的客户在向未成年人黛西提供酒精
She was 19. That was 12 years ago.
她已经19岁了 那是12年前
The statute of limitations has run. You know that.
限制令已经变了你知道的
Cassie, normally I like dancing with other lawyers.
卡西 通常我都很愿意和其他律师周♥旋♥
The push, the pull. Hell, I get off on it.
互相推拉 我觉得特有意思
But given my day,
但是今天情况特殊
I have neither the time nor the patience,
我没有时间 也没有耐心
so let me be perfectly clear about exactly what I think
所以先让我讲清楚
of your blackmailing, sleazeball client!
你客户的卑鄙无♥耻♥的敲诈行为!
My brother is trying to say that
我兄弟是想说
although the statute of limitations may have expired,
尽管限制令可能失效
the Alcohol Beverage Control Board
酒精饮料控制协会
won't like the looks of that video.
不会希望看到这段录像的
Your client's liquor license is up for review next month.
你的客户的酒精贩卖♥♥执照可能下个月就要接受审查了
Are you threatening him?
你是在威胁他吗?
We're simply letting the authorities know
我们只是要让官方知道
that your client has a history of serving minors.
你的客户曾向未成年人兜售酒精
Consider it a public service.
并认为这是公共服务
We'll destroy the photo. And we're done.
我们会毁掉照片 那我们就相安无事了
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't...
我不能...
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
I know how much Sarah meant to you.
我知道莎拉对你很重要
Whatever you need. I can't.
不管你需要什么 不用
Not now.
不是现在
Jake. Yeah.
杰克 嗯
I know where Sarah was going on the night of the accident.
我知道事故发生当晚莎拉去哪里了
What?
什么?
48 minutes before the hit and run,
肇事逃逸事故的48分钟之前
she made a call to a residential landline.
她打给了一个固定电♥话♥
The route from the Keaton house to that location
从那个位置到齐顿家的路线
goes right through the crash site.
经过事故地点
Text me the address. I'm heading out now.
把地址发给我 我现在就去
Julia. What is going on?
茱莉亚 事情怎么样了?
Let's go for a ride.
我们得出去一趟
What do you want?
什么事?
We're here about a woman named Sarah Keaton.
我们过来是为了莎拉·齐顿的事情
Never heard of her.
从来没听过
She's dead, so whatever you're hiding...
她已经去世了 所以你们所隐藏的
drugs, sex...we don't care.
毒品 性 我们不关心
We're not cops.
我们不是警♥察♥
I don't mouth off on other people's business.
我不会谈论其他人的事情
Buddy, if you close this door,
兄弟 如果你要关上门
you're gonna be hearing sirens in about five minutes.
你五分钟后就会听见警笛声
Last week, she, uh, placed an order.
上周她下了个订单
She was in a hurry, paid double.
她很着急 要付双倍钱
Claire Gibson?
克莱尔·吉普森
Why'd she want a fake passport?
她为什么要一个假护照?
I don't ask questions.
我没问她
Look, she was supposed to pick that up a few nights ago,
她应该几天前就把东西取走的
but she never showed. We done here?
但是她没来 行了吧?
Um...can I keep this?
...我能拿走这个吗?
How much cash you got?
你给多少钱?
I thought I knew this woman.
我以为我了解这个女人
But I have no idea why she'd need this.
但是我根本不知道她为什么需要这个
She...She must've been afraid of something or someone.
她...她一定是在害怕什么事情或是什么人
I know Sarah was your friend, but...
我知道莎拉是你的朋友 但是...
Whatever it is that had her so freaked out,
不管是什么事情让她崩溃
I need to know why she...
我都要知道她为什么...
why she couldn't tell me.
为什么她不告诉我
Why didn't she trust me?
她为什么不相信我?
It's been a long day.
真是漫长的一天
We should get you home.
我们回家吧
No. I need to go to the office.
不用 我还要去趟办公室
I got to concentrate. I need to work.
我需要集中精力 我需要工作
Jake, whatever happened to Sarah,
杰克 不管莎拉发生什么
you'll figure it out.
你都会调查清楚的
I'll help you.
我会帮助你的
I'm here for you. You know that, right?
我会一直在你身边 你知道吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Why don't you let me drive?
我来开车吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Police confirmed this morning
警方证实今天早晨
that Sarah Keaton was about to be named their prime suspect
莎拉·齐顿是周日晚肇事逃逸事故的
in Sunday night's hit and run.
首要嫌疑人
It was "Louise Herrick Live" That first reported
这是 "路易斯·亨里克直播时间"
on Keaton's involvement in that deadly crash.
关于齐顿车祸事件的第一时间报道
Sarah Keaton was, of course, married to O...
莎拉·齐顿嫁给了奥...
Morning, ma'am.
早上好 女士
You can call me Julia.
你可以叫我茱莉亚
Why didn't she trust me?
为什么她不相信我?
I thought I knew this woman.
我以为我了解这个女人
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表