剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Don't have a girlfriend.
我还单着呢
It's my dad.
是我爹
Seven texts, two e-mails,
七条短♥信♥ 两份邮件
and one voicemail about Sunday dinner.
还有关于周日晚餐的留言
Should have moved to the East Coast.
早知道该搬去东海岸的
I got to answer mine.
我可得接我这电♥话♥
Hey, boss, what's up?
老板 怎么了?
The police are done with Oscar's car.
警方调查完奥斯卡的车了
I need you to go with Bradley to the impound lot.
我需要你和布莱德利去扣押所
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
I got to go.
我得走了
My pleasure.
荣幸之至
You think the cocaine's still in the car?
你觉得那可♥卡♥因♥还在车里?
The LAPD leaks like a sieve.
洛杉矶警署消息走漏的跟筛子似的
If they found drugs, we'd have heard.
要是他们找到了毒品 我们肯定已经听说了
So, I heard about the councilman's case.
我听说了那个议员的事
The man's up for reelection,
他打算重新参选
and a 12-year-old photo could change everything.
但一张12年的老照片足够将其毁于一旦
Why not just pay off the blackmailer?
为什么不给那个敲诈的点钱叫他闭嘴?
If a politician pays to protect a secret,
要是政客打算靠花钱瞒天过海
he'll be writing those checks the rest of his career.
那他接下来的事业生涯中就等着一张张签支票吧
Got it.
找到了
So, I got under the sink,
所以 我跑到水池下面
and water is shooting everywhere.
水喷的到处都是
I'm drenched.
整个人都湿透了
What did you do?
你后来怎么办了?
I got into the crawl space and I shut off the valve.
我爬到供水管道把阀门关了
No, you didn't.
不是吧
I had to. Otherwise the whole house would've flooded.
没办法 要不然整个房♥子都得让水淹了
I'm impressed.
我真服了
Maybe the next time the pipes leak,
也许下回水管破裂时
it'll be at our house.
就是在咱们一起的家了
You know, when we're ready.
你知道 等我们准备好了
I'd like that.
我会喜欢那样的
Sorry.
抱歉
Damn it.
该死
The D.A.'s requesting an emergency bail hearing.
地方检察官要求召开紧急保释听证会
Right now?
现在?
I got to go.
我得走了
I thought we'd go back to my place.
我以为咱们会回我那儿
I made dessert.
我做了点心
Really?
真的吗?
I defrosted a pie. That counts.
我解冻了个馅饼 那也算吧
Sorry, honey.
抱歉 宝贝
Justice calls.
正义在召唤
♪ ...notice me ♪
♪ ...留意我 ♪
♪ Here I wait ♪
♪ 就在此处 我驻足等候 ♪
Hey, you're working late.
你加班到这么晚
Just filling up the Oscar Keaton file.
只是补充了下奥斯卡 齐顿的材料
It's gonna be all Oscar all week long.
奥斯卡这事估计会热闹一周
Fancy at the office.
穿得这么漂亮来上班啊
What's up?
怎么了吗?
Dinner with my boyfriend ended early.
刚跟男朋友去吃晚餐 结束的有点早
Official judge business.
他要去忙法官公务的事
Why do you have a file on him?
你怎么连他的档案也有?
Oh, he's a news maker, right?
他可是个新闻制♥造♥者 不是吗?
Let me see it. I'd rather not.
让我看一下 还是别了
What aren't you telling me?
你为什么不告诉我?
I had no idea your Eric was Eric Jessup
在办公室看见他之前
till I saw him in your office.
我并不知道你家埃里克就是 埃里克 杰萨普
Julia...
茱莉亚...
I recognized him from my old job.
我在先前的那份工作中见过他
At the escort agency?
你是说你做应招女的时候?
I wasn't sure if I should say anything,
我不确定是不是得说点什么
but I also didn't want you to get blindsided.
但我也不想让你蒙在鼓里
Was he your client?
他是你的客户?
Only once ...five years ago.
只有一次...五年前的事了
I called my friend who still works at the agency.
我给还在那个会所工作的朋友打了个电♥话♥
Eric goes by the name Henry Wolf.
埃里克去时 用的亨利 伍尔夫这个化名
He hired two call girls in D.C. Last week,
他上周在华盛顿叫了两个应♥召♥女
the night before his confirmation.
就在他升职确认的前一晚
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I need some air.
我得去喘口气
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
Ryan, what are you doing at my house?
莱恩 你在我家门口干什么?
I have something to, uh... - How do you know my address?
我有些东西想... 你怎么知道我家地址的?
Please, take a look at this.
请看看这个
That's one of Jake's associates.
那是杰克的一个助理律师
Yeah, Ella Benjamin.
没错 艾拉本杰明
And I'm pretty sure she's holding cocaine.
我敢肯定她私藏了可♥卡♥因♥
I followed her to the impound lot.
我跟踪她去了警局的违章停车场
It was in Oscar's car. It's a good video.
就在奥斯卡的车里 这视频有料
You have to go.
你得走了
Ryan.
莱恩
Send me the video.
把视频发我
And good job.
干的不错
What's it gonna take to keep that video off your show?
怎么你才能不把那个视频放上你的节目?
An exclusive with Oscar by Friday.
星期五前奥斯卡事件独家报道
Absolutely not. How did you get it?
绝对不行 你怎么弄到那视频的?
I won't wait for tomorrow's show.
那我可就等不及明天的节目了
I'll put it online
我要把视频传到网上
right next to a link to Ella's bio on your firm's website.
再挂上个你们公♥司♥网站上艾拉的简历链接
That video's irrelevant to the hit and run,
那视频跟肇事逃逸没有任何关系
but it could destroy Oscar's career.
但是却能毁了奥斯卡的事业
Come on, Julia. You know me.
拜托 茱莉亚 你知道我的为人
We don't lie to each other.
我们之间没有谎言
I believe you.
我相信你
But I have to make the decisions that are best for my show,
但我做决定 必须为我节目做最佳考虑
not your clients.
并不是你的客户
I can give you Sarah Keaton.
我可以让你采访莎拉齐顿
Deal. But for Thursday's show.
成交 放在周四的节目
Wait. That was quick.
等一下 太快了这
You wanted Sarah all along.
你本来就想要莎拉是吧
Have a nice night.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
♪ This time I'll act immediately ♪
♪ 这一次 我迅速做出回应 ♪
♪ Of struggling, of struggling ♪
♪ 是继续挣扎 挣扎 ♪
Are you here to visit Oscar?
你是来看奥斯卡的吗?
Will you be making a statement tonight?
今晚你会作出声明吗?
♪ Of giving in, of giving in ♪
♪ 还是放弃 放弃 ♪
♪ This time, I'll keep away from you ♪
♪ 这一次 我要远离你的身侧 ♪
There you are.
你在这
What's going on?
怎么了?
Is Oscar all right?
奥斯卡还好吗?
I need a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
I'd like you to be a guest on ''Louise Herrick Live''
我需要你去 路易斯亨里克 访谈 做一♥期♥嘉宾
It'll help Oscar. Trust me.
会帮到奥斯卡的 相信我
Remember Spain?
你还记得在西班牙吗?
Of course.
当然
Took that train from Salamanca to Barcelona.
那时咱们坐火车从萨拉门卡去巴塞罗那
Only the first six cars were gonna stop in Madrid,
只有前六辆车会停留马德里
so we had to jump while the train was still moving.
所以火车还没停的时候咱们就跳火车跑了
Yeah, you did not like doing that.
是啊 你当时还不情愿
You held my hand.
你牵住了我的手
I've never trusted anyone like that.
我从未那么信任一个人
If you want me to go on that show,
如果你想让我上那个节目
of course I'll do it.
我当然会去
Whatever you need.
需要我怎么做都行
Will you stay for a glass of wine?
你要留下来喝杯酒吗?
That night in Barcelona,
那一夜在巴塞罗那
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表