剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
I did.
没错
Because I'm a good friend.
因为我是你的好朋友
I thought he was the one.
我曾经以为会和他厮守终身
I know, hon, but he wasn't.
我懂 亲爱的 可惜不是他
Now...
现在...
I know it's a bit cliche, but it works.
我知道这看起来很土 不过确实管用
To letting go.
为了放下过去
I don't understand.
我不懂
The football players admitted to beating the crap out of Jason.
橄榄球运动员承认了殴打杰森
Yeah, but I checked the timeline, Ella.
是啊 但是我看了时间轴 艾拉
Detective Matthews is right.
马休斯探长是对的
Jake, the court order against Tell Me a Secret
杰克 法♥院♥对揭秘app的指令
just came through.
刚刚下达
Tell me they'll comply. We need that name.
告诉我他们会妥协 我们需要那个名字
When I showed the kid the court order, he panicked.
那孩子看到法♥院♥指令的时候吓坏了
Said if his users found out that their secrets
说他的用户如果知道本该匿名的个人信息被透露
weren't actually anonymous, they'd ditch his app
他们就不会再用这款app
and he'd wind up like Friendster.
而去用朋友网(全球首家社交网站)了
So I agreed to tear up the order if he gave us what we wanted.
所以我说如果他告诉我们想要的 我就把这张指令给撕了
You know who accused Dax?
你知道是谁指控了达克斯
I never could keep a secret.
我可藏不住秘密
That's crazy. Why would I accuse my best friend of murder?
你疯了吧 我为什么要指控我最好的朋友有谋杀罪
That's a good question.
我倒是想问你呢
You want to answer, or should I?
你要回答吗? 还是要我帮你?
Finn?
芬恩?
Jason did get hazed that night,
杰森那晚确实被欺凌了
but when the football players left, he was still alive.
但是当他的队友离开时 他还活着
And he had to find a way home.
他得找到回去的路
So who did he call?
那他打给谁了呢?
He called his old friends Dax and Finn.
他打电♥话♥给他的老朋友 达克斯和芬恩
In fact, he called the landline here,
事实上 他打的是固定电♥话♥
and records show that that call was answered.
记录显示这通电♥话♥是有人接听的
Finn was the only one home.
芬恩是唯一在家的人
Mm-hmm.
没错
You drove out to pick him up.
你开车过去接他
Isn't that right?
没错吧?
What happened when you got there?
你到了之后发生了什么?
He was a mess -- drunk, bleeding.
他简直糟透了 喝醉了 还流着血
He said those football players kicked his ass.
他说他的队友把他痛扁了一顿
I thought for sure he was gonna quit the team,
我以为他铁定要离队了
but he was happy --
但是他说他很开心
happy they beat the crap out of him.
很开心被痛扁了一顿
He said it was a tradition, that he finally felt
他说这是传统 他终于感受到
a part of something...
他是队伍的一分子
that he had real friends.
有了真正的朋友
Real friends.
真正的朋友
That would've pissed me off, too.
换作我也会被这句话惹火
I couldn't believe it.
简直不敢相信
I drove out there in the middle of the night.
是我大半夜开车去接他
I was his friend.
我才是他的朋友
I told him that he was being a jerk, and he laughed at me.
我说他简直是个混♥蛋♥ 他还嘲笑我
Said that I was a loser.
他说我是个屌♥丝
Then he tried to get in my car.
然后他想要上车
Finn, what did you do?
芬恩 你做了什么?
I was angry.
我很愤怒
And I just --
我就
I picked up a rock, and I threw it at him.
捡了一块石头 朝他砸过去
I swear I didn't mean to kill him.
我发誓我不是有意要杀他
I just --
我只是
I hit him in the head, and he dropped.
我砸到他的脑袋 他倒了下去
Oh, God.
天那
You blamed it on Dax.
你嫁祸给了达克斯
Why?
为什么
Because I knew everyone would believe it.
因为我知道所有人都会相信的
Hey. Got your text.
嘿 收到你的短♥信♥了
What are we doing here?
我们在这儿做什么?
I felt bad I had to cut our date short.
我对今天短暂的约会感到抱歉
Well, I like your way of apologizing.
我喜欢你抱歉的方式
Are we paying by the hour?
这是钟点房♥吗?
I live here.
我住在这儿
In a motel?
住在汽车旅馆?
You know how I told you I was homeschooled?
还记得我和你说我从小家教长大的时候?
Mm-hmm.
记得
Well, truth is, we never really had a home.
实话是 我从来没有过真正的家
It was always just my mom and I, on the move,
只是我和妈妈不停地在搬家
skipping out on rents, dodging my mom's crazy ex-boyfriends.
逃过房♥租 躲着我妈的奇葩前男友们
So, when I passed the Bar and started working,
所以当我通过司法考试开始工作的时候
I got an apartment like you're supposed to.
我理所当然的住到一间公♥寓♥
But I could never bring myself to buy furniture.
但是一直没有动力去买♥♥家具
It just felt so permanent.
感觉这一切都是永久的
It never felt like home, and this did,
没有家的感觉 但是这里就有
so I moved in, and that was three years ago.
于是我就搬了进来 已经在这儿住了三年了
Three years?
三年?
You're the only one I've ever told.
我从来没有和任何人说过这事儿
Why me?
为什么告诉我?
Because you could've told Julia
因为你本可以告诉茱莉亚
about the football players, and you didn't.
关于橄榄球运动员的事 但是你没有
And I trust you.
所以我相信你
Hey, you seem like someone who likes to take things slow.
嘿 你看起来像是那种慢慢发展关系的人
Take off your clothes.
把你的衣服脱了
Hey, boss.
嘿 老板
How was dinner?
晚饭如何
It was, um...cathartic.
很...通便...
Can I have the overtime spreadsheets?
加班的表格能给我吗?
There's a budget meeting in the morning.
明早有一个预算会议
Mm-hmm.
没问题
This message is for Julia George.
这是给茱莉亚·乔治的信息
You think I wanted to hurt Oscar?
你以为我想要伤害奥斯卡?
I just wanted to protect him.
我只是想要保护他
Sarah was bad for him,
莎拉对他来说不是好事
and I was the only one who could see it.
我是唯一一个能看出这一点的人
I only wanted him to be happy.
我只是想让他过得开心
But you and Jake Gregorian,you twisted everything.
但是你们和杰克·格力高恩 你们扭曲了一切
You made me the enemy.
你把我当成了敌人
If you want the truth, come and get it.
如果你想要真♥相♥ 那就过来拿吧
You got the story all wrong.
你的故事完全是错的
Here you go.
给你
Can you get me Levi Young's address?
你能把利未·杨的地址给我吗?
Yeah, of course.
当然
Text it to me. I'll be in the car.
短♥信♥发给我 我会在车里的
Levi?
利未?
What took you so long?
怎么才来
You said I got the story wrong.
你说我搞错了
I sent those photos so Oscar would know the truth.
我把这些照片发出去是想让奥斯卡明白真♥相♥
Why didn't you just tell him the truth?
那你为什么不知道告诉他呢?
And tell him I've been watching over him...
告诉他我一直在监视他
taking pictures?
偷♥拍♥他?
That makes me look crazy.
那会让我看起来像个神经病
But Oscar needed to know Jake couldn't be trusted,
但是奥斯卡得知道 他不能信任杰克
that Sarah would've used the abuse against him.
莎拉会用这些照片来对付他
I got ahead of that. For him.
我提前想到了 为了他
But you also sent me a photo of Oscar cheating on Sarah.
但是你也给我发了奥斯卡背叛莎拉的照片
How does that help him?
这怎么会帮到他
You wanted to make sure Sarah never took Oscar back.
你想要保证 莎拉永远不会背叛奥斯卡
You have feelings for him.
你喜欢他
What?
什么?
Most of the photos -- they're of the two of you.
大多数照片都是 你们两个人
Oscar said he could talk to SweetVicki
奥斯卡说 他能够和甜心维基
about all areas of his life.
谈生活中的任何东西
By pretending to be her,
通过假装她
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表