剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Course not. I learned my lesson.
当然不 我也学到了
I'm working another angle.
我在找别的方法
Really?
真的?
Hey, you were the one who said
嘿 是你说我需要
I had to impress Julia to get ahead, right?
靠走在前面来取悦茱莉亚的吧?
True, but, Ryan, promise me you're not gonna do anything stupid.
是 但是 莱恩答应我 你不会再做蠢事了
Scout's honor.
以童子军的名誉担♥保♥
That's not the Scout Salute.
那才不是童子军的敬礼呢
It's "Live long and prosper."
是"生生不息,繁荣昌盛"
If you say so. Thank you.
如果你要这么说的话 谢谢
Hey. Somebody's early.
嘿 有人早到了
We're not due at LHL for another couple hours yet.
直播还有几个小时才开始呢
I'm not doing the show.
我不能上节目了
Alexa, look, it's...
艾莉克萨 听着
it's natural to get nervous.
紧张是很正常的
Now, I'll be in the control room with Julia the entire time.
现在 我会和茱莉亚一起在控制室
You will love Louise.
你会喜欢路易斯的
That's not it. I just...
不是这样的 我只是...
I can't do it.
我不能这么做
Did Trinity's people approach you?
三一的人找到你了吗?
Did they threaten you?
他们威胁你了吗?
You tell me what happened, I can help you.
告诉我发生了什么 我可以帮你
They paid you to keep quiet.
他们付钱给你让你闭嘴
I have to go.
我得走了
Alexa -- Alexa, wait!
艾莉克萨 艾莉克萨 等等!
Alexa, don't!
艾莉克萨 别!
Come on! You and I are going to the valley.
走吧! 你和我要去趟山谷
The valley?
山谷?
Oscar's sexting friend SweetVicki
奥斯卡的朋友甜心维姬
is shooting a movie in Northridge.
正在北山拍电影
I'll drive.
我来开
Okay.
好吧
Julia, it's me.
茱莉亚 是我
Listen, our friend Alexa --
听着 艾莉克萨
she just pulled out.
她刚刚退出了
Someone get to her?
有人联♥系♥她了?
Yep. I'm afraid so.
是 恐怕是这样
Okay. Thanks for the heads up.
好吧 多谢提醒
You got it.
没事
I love how big this makes my boobs look.
这件衣服让我的胸看起来好大
Can I wear it on the air? - No.
我可以在节目上穿吗? - 不行
I want to see her in the Mouret.
我希望她穿穆雷牌的衣服
Sure.
当然
Alexa's not doing the show. What?
艾莉克萨 不能上节目了 什么?
Jake thinks Trinity's people paid her off.
杰克觉得三一的人付钱摆平了
After what she's been through, I can't judge her.
在她经历了什么之后 我不会说她不是的
Do you think she played me?
你觉得她耍了我吗?
Do you think she only agreed to go on the show
你觉得她之所以同意上节目
so she'd have leverage for a payday against Trinity?
是为了拿到筹码要挟三一?
I don't know, but it doesn't matter.
我不知道 但是也没关系了
We still need a new show.
我们需要一个新节目
Any word on the beheading video?
斩首录像还有什么话要说吗?
We already rejected that.
我们已经拒绝那个了
And, anyway, Drew's source hasn't called him back.
德鲁的线人还没回电♥话♥
Uh, that's stunning. It's a "Yes."
这件很美 同意这件
Tell the bookers I want them in my office in 10.
告诉登记人我希望他们十点在我办公室
We have a huge hole in tonight's show,
今晚节目还有个巨大的坑要填呢
and there's no way I'm gonna apologize.
我是不会道歉的
I can't.
我不能
Take a look at this call log.
看下这段通话记录
Maybe you won't have to.
也许你用不着
Baby, all the dreams we had for a life together --
宝贝 我们一起梦想的事情
I'm sorry. They'll never come true.
我很抱歉 它们不会实现了
One dream still can.
有一个梦想还能
Oh.
噢
Cut!
停!
I swear she had legitimate credits.
我相信她是一名合法演员
I believed her as a nurse.
如果是当一名护士的话
You must be the lawyers.
你们一定是律师了
Yes, I'm Ella Benjamin, and this is Jake Gregorian.
是 我是艾拉·本杰明 这位是杰克·格力高恩
Hi. We don't want to take too much of your time.、
嗨 我们不想过多占用您的时间
We, uh -- I just wanted to say how grateful my client is
我们 额 我只是想说我的客户很感激
that your online relationship has remained private,
你们的网络友谊能保持私人化
and we're hoping it remains so in the future.
我们希望未来也能这样
Yeah, sure. Who's your client?
当然了 你们的客户是谁?
Well, uh, you've been texting each other for months.
额 你们互相发短♥信♥发了几个月了
You may know him as Studly Do-Right?
你一定知道狂野宝贝 对吧?
Doesn't ring a bell. Is he a Capricorn?
想不起来 他是摩羯座吗?
They do not like people all up in their business.
他们不喜欢生意上往来的人
Uh, here are some of his texts,
这里是他的一些短♥信♥
and, uh, pictures you exchanged.
还有你们交换的照片
I've never seen that penis before, sweetie.
我从来没见过这根鸡♥巴♥ 甜心
I never forget a penis.
我从来不会忘记鸡♥巴♥的
It's a gift. I'm confused.
这是天赋 我很困惑
I've got a big online following.
我网上有很多粉丝
This isn't the first time somebody pretended to be me
这也不是第一次了有人装作是我
to start an online relationship.
开始一段网上情谊
It's classic catfishing.
这是经典的网络钓鱼
He's cute, though.
不过他倒是挺可爱的
If he wants a date, just tell him to call me.
如果他想要约会 告诉他打给我就好
This was a huge waste of time.
这实在是很浪费时间了
Yeah, that's not the problem.
是啊 这倒不是问题
Oscar's been sharing his deepest, darkest secrets
奥斯卡数月来一直在分享他
with someone for months, and...
最深 最黑暗的秘密 然而...
we have no idea who.
我们还不知道是谁
So, are you gonna tell Oscar
所以你要告诉奥斯卡
his sexting partner isn't the woman he thinks she is?
他的性短♥信♥伙伴并不是他所想的那个女人?
Not till I find out the real identity of SweetVicki. No.
不会 直到我找出甜心维姬的真实身份
I went back through his laptop.
我又看了他的电脑
I couldn't find anything probative.
找不到任何线索
You know what we need?
你知道我们需要什么吗?
Somebody tech savvy...
技术大神...
somebody who can comb through his texts,
可以整理一下他的短♥信♥
see if there's any way to ferret out the real sender.
看看是否可以找出真正发送者
Somebody loyal to Oscar,
还要忠诚于奥斯卡
somebody who won't disclose
不会泄露
any corporate Intel they might uncover.
他们隐藏的任何网络信息
Levi.
利未
He won't help you.
他不会帮你的
You made him look like a murder suspect on LHL.
之前在节目中 你让他看上去像个嫌疑犯
Only for a little while.
就一小下而已
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他讲的
He doesn't hate me.
毕竟他不讨厌我
Good luck.
祝你好运
Levi's not home.
利未不在家
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
My job. What are you doing here?
我有工作在身 你在这儿干什么?
Julia wants Levi back on the show, but he said no.
茱莉亚想让利未再上一次节目 但是他拒绝了
Figured I could turn up some dirt on him so he can't refuse.
也许我可以找出他的一些污点 让他无法拒绝
And how exactly are you doing that from outside Levi's house?
可是你在利未家外面怎么能做到?
Jump in. I'll show you.
上车我让你看啊
Levi's running two Wi-Fi networks.
利未开了两个无线网
This one's his corporate account with a massive firewall,
这个是用他公♥司♥账户开的 防火墙很厉害
but this personal network is begging for my attention.
但是这个私人网络非要让我关注它
Wait...You're hacking into his home computer?
等等 你黑了他的电脑?
How else am I supposed to help my boss?
不然我怎么帮我老板做事?
I'm in!
我进去了!
This is a terrible idea.
真是一个馊主意
I'm taking initiative.
我这是积极主动
You're committing a crime.
你是在犯罪
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表