剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
and Mexican Secretariat of Foreign Affairs are aware
和墨西哥外交秘书处
of the situation.
都了解现在情况
They're doing due diligence -- whatever that means.
他们正在做尽职调查 也不知道啥意思
Yeah, it means everyone's scared to act.
它的意思是 所有人都不敢调查
No one wants - an international incident.
没有人想要一场国际案件
Darin, any news?
达林 有消息么?
No.
没有
Heading up to that briefing.
去做简报
K&R team's already here.
绑赎小组已经到了
What's K&R? Kidnap and ransom.
绑赎小组是什么? 绑♥架♥和赎金
Corporations have insurance policies for situations like this.
公♥司♥对这种情况有一些保险政策
The K&R guys will do whatever it takes to get the victim back.
绑赎小组的人会不惜一切代价救回人♥质♥的
I just don't believe the richest drug lord
我只是不相信北美洲最富有的毒品头头
in North America would kidnap Julia for the ransom money.
会为了赎金绑♥架♥茱莉亚
You're not coming to this meeting. The hell I'm not.
你不来参加会议 当然不参加了
K&R has directed corporate to wait for the kidnapper
绑赎小组已经采取行动等待匪徒现身
to claim responsibility, provide proof of life,
以承担相关责任 提供茱莉亚存活的证据
or demand a ransom.
或者索要赎金
Now, obviously, our primary concern is
现在 很明显 我们的首要任务是
Julia's life, but our K&R insurance policy will
茱莉亚的生命安全 但是如果我们不遵守他们的指令
be invalidated if we don't abide by their directive.
我们的绑赎保险政策将会无效
We cannot let that happen.
我们不能让这种事情发生
Uh, Mr. Gregorian, this is a private meeting.
呃 格力高恩先生 这是私人会议
Are you sure about that, Savannah?
你确定么? 萨瓦纳
See, I represent Julia George's interests,
我代表茱莉亚·乔治的利益
so I should be here.
所以我应该出现
But last I checked, the district
但是最后我检查过了 那个地方律师
attorney was not an employee of your company.
并不是贵公♥司♥的员工
My contact in Mexico called me when Julia went missing.
我在墨西哥的联♥系♥人在茱莉亚失踪的时候联♥系♥了我
It was me that informed the network.
是我通知了所有人
Your contact in Mexico --
你的墨西哥联♥系♥人...
You knew Julia was going to Mexico.
你早就知道茱莉亚要去墨西哥
You had federales follow her, Max?
你派了联邦调查员跟踪她 马♥克♥思♥?
She was hell-bent on going, so I put some security in place.
她着了迷的想要去 所以安排了了一些安全措施
Great idea.
好主意
All due respect, Savannah,
无意冒犯 萨瓦纳
K&R orders - of operation notwithstanding,
尽管绑赎小组有行动指令
we do not have time to wait.
但我们没有时间了
We're dealing with Carlos Mora. There man is a terrorist.
我们面对的是卡洛斯·莫拉 这人是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Julia will be dead - before K&R lifts a finger.
绑♥架♥小组只要一轻举妄动茱莉亚就会被撕票
We're doing this by the book!
我们要按照规矩来
Per K&R directive,I'm calling for a media blackout
各位绑赎专家们 我呼吁各大媒体停止报道
on Julia's disappearance.
茱莉亚的失踪案件
And let's reconvene after two hours.
我们两小时后再召开会议
If anybody finds anything out, my office is always open.
如果有人发现了什么 我的办公室向你敞开大门
How did you get here?
你怎么沦落成这样的?
I mean, everyone heard rumors that you were interviewing El Toro,
我的意思是 所有人都听说你要采访艾尔托洛
and then nothing.
然后就什么也没有了
A few months ago,
几个月之前
a guy showed up at my apartment.
有个家伙出现在我的办公室
He showed me a photo of Carlos Mora reading my paper.
他给我看了一张卡洛斯·莫拉读我报道的照片
And then, he offered me an exclusive with Carlos.
然后 他给我提供了一个卡洛斯·莫拉的独家新闻
As soon as I started talking
我一开始谈起有关
about how his Robin Hood act was a sham,
他的罗宾汉行为如何虚伪
how he has done more to harm the poor communities
他如何伤害墨西哥贫穷社区
in Mexico than help them, he shut me down.
而不是帮助他们 接着他就把我关起来了
All he wanted was to use the most respected paper
他想利用墨西哥最出名的报纸
in Mexico to shout his insane ideas
来宣扬他疯狂的
about revolution.
革命想法
That's probably why he wanted Louise to interview him.
这可能就是为什么他想要路易丝来采访他的原因
People in my country are desperate for change.
我国家的人♥民♥都对改变很绝望
If I allowed El Toro to shout nonsense
如果我让艾尔托洛在我的报刊上
under my byline,it would end with violence.
宣扬胡话 将会以暴♥力♥收场
So, I refused,
所以 我拒绝了他
and he threw me in here,
他就把我扔在这里了
where I get to be his guest until I give him
在这儿我是他的囚犯客人 直到我给他
the interview he wants.
他想要的采访
I admire your principles, but what good are they doing you
我钦佩你的原则 但是如果所有人都认为你死了
if everyone thinks you're dead?
他们有什么好处呢?
We have to get out of here -- whatever it takes.
我们需要逃出去 不管什么代价
No, no, no, no, no, not if it means
不 不不 不不 如果这意味着需要将一个疯子合法化
legitimizing a madman.
那就坚决不行
The people want change.
人们想要改变
If you give El Toro a platform,
如果给艾尔托洛一个平台
some people will listen to him,
一些人会听信他的
and there will be blood in the streets.
到时候街上会血流成河
I refuse to participate in that,
我拒绝改变我的原则
even if it kills me.
即使是杀了我
I hope you will do the same.
我希望你也会这么做
Here's what we know -- WCN has K&R on the case,
根据目前状况 WCN高层让绑赎小组负责这件案子
but they're waiting on El Toro to make the first move.
但他们都在等艾尔托洛先行动
And, unofficially, the federales are waiting
用非官方的话说 联邦部队在等
to take their cue from the Embassy's legal attaché.
大使♥馆♥法律参事的线索
That explains why the federales aren't breaking down any doors.
怪不得看不见联邦部队破门而入
No one wants to poke the bull.
没人想引火烧身
Darin, can you get me an affiliate crew?
达林 你能联♥系♥上那些下属吗?
We need to tell the world what's going on.
我们得让全世界知道这一切
Savannah called a news blackout.
萨瓦纳封锁了新闻
When Laura Ling and Euna Lee were kidnapped by North Korea,
劳拉·林和尤娜·李在北朝鲜被绑♥架♥时
their families relied on the news
他们的家人是依靠新闻
to appeal to their captors.
才能和绑匪交涉
We know El Toro watches my show.
艾尔托洛看我的节目
He likes me. I'll make a direct appeal.
他喜欢我 我会直接向他发出交涉请求
I just need a crew.
给我一个团队
All right. I'll do what I can.
好 我尽力
In the meantime, I'll pursue another option.
同时我还会想想有没有其他办法
It's a long shot,
虽然希望渺茫
but Carlos Mora's nephew is in custody.
但是卡洛斯·莫拉的侄子还在收押中
- Maybe we can make a deal. - What kind of deal?
- 或许我们能做个交易 - 什么交易?
Two years ago, the Cuban government released
两年以前 古巴政♥府♥在美国
an American civilian on the same day
释放了他们三名情报人员的同一天
that we released three of their intelligence officers.
也释放了一位美国公民
Now, the feds said it was a coincidence,
联调局对外声称是巧合
but that's a hell of a coincidence.
去你妹的巧合啊
It's an avenue worth pursuing.
这方法值得一试
Let's stay in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Even if you pry them off,
即使你敲开了
the windows are boarded from the outside, as well.
外面的窗户还是被封着的
What do you know about this place?
你对这地方了解多少?
I mean, how far are we from help?
我是说 我们还有多久才能获得救援
Not a lot of coming and going
没有多少人来来去去
Carlos keeps a small group so they can move quickly.
卡洛斯团队短小精悍所以移♥动♥速度极快
He's got safe houses across the country.
他在不同国家都有安全屋
I've heard the guards talking about moving soon.
我听守卫说他们马上就搬了
The guards talk in front of you?
守卫竟然在你面前谈话?
Well, they speak Zapoteca.
他们说萨波特克语
They don't know I understand them,
以为我听不懂
so they don't watch their words around me.
所以在我面前根本不掩饰
Right now, they're pretty nervous.
现在他们很紧张
Apparently, there was a recent raid
很明显 他在萨尔提略的一处据点
in one of his compounds in Saltillo.
被突袭了
He's convinced - one of them sold him out.
他认为有人出♥卖♥♥♥了他
You should eat.
吃点东西吧
I want to talk to Mr. Mora.
我要和莫拉先生谈话
I have a theory about the raid in Saltillo.
关于在萨尔提略的突袭 我有秘密情报
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm trying to get - an audience with El Toro.
我只是想制♥造♥和艾尔托洛谈话的机会
It's our way out.
这是我们唯一的出路
El Toro's brother is Raúl Mora.
劳尔·莫拉是艾尔托洛的兄弟
Raúl's son is Emilio.
他有个儿子埃米利奥
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表