剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Excuse me. Jake, Oscar's been processed.
打扰啦 杰克 奥斯卡的事有了新进展
You should head to the courthouse. Thanks.
你得去法♥院♥ 谢谢
Councilman, bottom line, extortion is illegal.
这么说吧 议员先生 敲诈可是违法行为
We'll set up a meeting. We'll try to scare the guy off.
我们会安排一场会议的 我们会把那家伙吓走
Oscar Keaton's bail hearing has concluded,
奥斯卡·齐顿的保释听证已经结束
and we've learned that his wife has paid the bond.
目前得知消息称其妻子将其保出
There he is.
他来了
Client has nothing to say.
无可奉告
Mr. Keaton, have you been offered a plea deal?
齐顿先生 原告向您提供了认罪协议吗?
Mr. Keaton, did you hit that boy?
齐顿先生 是您撞了那个男孩吗?
Excuse me. Is it true you'd been drinking?
不好意思 您当时喝醉了吗?
Excuse me. Oscar, do you
对不起 但奥斯卡 你有没有
have anything to say to Nathan Lloyd's family?
任何话想对内森·罗伊德的家人说吗?
Excuse us.
不好意思
Oscar.
奥斯卡
This accident was a tragedy.
这场车祸是一场悲剧
While I'm innocent of the hit and run,
我与此案没有丝毫关系
my prayers go out to Nathan's parents.
我的牧师已经去找内森的父母了
Excuse me.
不好意思
This is your opportunity to make a statement.
现在是你做声明的最佳时期
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
My prayers go out to Nathan's parents.
我的牧师已经去找内森的父母了
That went great. Even better than we rehearsed.
这太棒了 比我们彩排的时候都棒
No one else talks to the press.
还没有人向媒体爆料
Right now, that's the only sound bite out there,
目前为止 那是唯一的消息
so it's the only sound bite the news can play.
也是新闻媒体唯一能放的新闻
Thanks, Jake.
谢谢 杰克
Oscar, uh, don't answer your phone
奥斯卡 不要接电♥话♥
unless you know who's calling.
除非你知道是谁打过来的
I just want to go home. No way.
我只想回家 不可能
No, the press has your place surrounded.
不行 媒体已经把你家围得水泄不通
There's only so many times
在你洗去嫌疑之前
you can say "No comment" Before you look guilty.
你可以说的只有"无可奉告"
We're gonna drop you at the Beverly Palm Hotel.
我们会把你安排在比弗利棕榈酒店
Bungalow number three is under Ken Williams.
3号♥小屋在肯·威廉姆斯名下
What about Sarah?
莎拉呢?
If I go with you, it'll just attract more attention.
如果我和你一起去的话只会更引人注目
She's right.
她说的对
Is there anything I can do to help?
我能帮上什么忙吗?
Anything at all?
任何小忙?
Actually, there is.
事实上 还真有
You got exactly one job to do here today.
你今天只要做好一件事就行
That is convince the world that Oscar is a hell of a guy.
那就是说服全世界奥斯卡是个好人
No problem.
没问题
Levi, you never know what future judge
利未 你永远不知道将来的法官或者陪审员
or juror might be watching.
将会看到什么内容
10 seconds out.
10秒倒计时
You ready to do this?
准备好了吗?
Louise is gonna lob him a softball
路易斯会先给他点甜头尝尝
and then throw him on defense.
然后对他痛下杀手
I'm not sure what sport she's playing,
我可不确定她玩的什么把戏
but it sounds like good TV to me.
但依我看收视率绝对爆表
And we're live in 3...2...
直播倒计时3...2...
Tonight, my guest is Levi Young,
今晚我们的客人是利未·杨
Oscar Keaton's boyhood friend and an executive at Paraspot.
奥斯卡·齐顿的同年友人以及平行点高级执行官
Levi, you were with Oscar
利未 帕利塞兹僵局的时候
during the Palisades standoff, weren't you?
你和奥斯卡在一起 不是吗?
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a standoff,
准确来说我不会称之为僵局
but yes, I was there.
但 对 我在那
Oscar's a generous... Get him to talk about Oscar's car.
奥斯卡是很慷慨的... 让她谈谈奥斯卡的车
Yeah, we're on the same page.
对 跟我想的一样
And you've been working together how long?
你们一起工作多长时间了?
13 years.
13年
I hear Oscar owns a fleet of luxury automobiles.
我听说奥斯卡有一大批奢华小轿车
He's a collector.
他是一个收集者
Oscar is a really great guy.
奥斯卡真的是一个好人
He drove Oscar's i8 at least once a month.
他每个月至少驾驶一次i8
Get to the i8.
焦点转至i8
Have you driven the i8 recently?
你最近驾驶过i8吗?
You're asking me about the car from the accident?
你是在问我事故中的那辆车?
You've driven it, right?
你驾驶过 对吧?
I'm sorry, what?
你什么意思?
Mr. Young, where were you two nights ago,
杨先生 两夜前事故的那天晚上
the night of the accident?
你在哪里?
She smells blood.
她一针见血啊
Why would you ask me a question like that?
你为什么要问我这样的问题?
It's a reasonable question.
这只是一个合理的问题
Tell Louise to get a look at his keys.
让路易斯看看他的钥匙
They're in his pocket.
在他口袋里
Jake, you didn't. That's so transparent.
杰克 你这厮 这也太明显了吧
My client needs reasonable doubt, Julia.
我的客户需要合理怀疑 茱莉亚
Louise, he may have an i8 key on him.
路易斯 他可能有i8的钥匙
May I see your key chain?
我能看看你的钥匙链吗?
If you have nothing to hide.
如果你没什么可隐藏的话
Viewers, this is a BMW i8 key.
观众朋友们 这可是一把宝马i8的钥匙
No, that's...
不 那是...
It's not mine. That's not my...
它不是我的 不是我的...
I drive a BMW, but that's not my key.
我驾驶宝马 但那不是我的钥匙
Levi, is this the key to Oscar's car,
利未 这是奥斯卡车上的钥匙吗?
the car that killed young Nathan Lloyd?
那辆杀死年轻的内森·罗伊德的车?
I... I don't know.
我...我不知道
Cut to commercial.
切广♥告♥
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
And we're clear.
这场结束
Great job, Levi.
干得漂亮 利未
You son of a bitch, you set me up!
你个贱♥人♥ 你挖坑我跳!
Relax. You'll be fine.
放轻松 没事的
That's not even Oscar's car key.
那又不是奥斯卡的车钥匙
Like I said, anything for a friend, right?
如我所说 为朋友赴汤蹈火 对吧?
Hey, Megan, right?
梅根 对吗?
Can I ask you something?
我能向你咨♥询♥件事吗?
Guess I have time for my boss's boss's son.
你猜我有没有时间和我老板的老板的儿子谈话
What's up?
怎么了?
I don't want to fetch lattes forever.
我再也不想帮人递送拿铁了
How do I... advance around here?
我该怎么...在这飞黄腾达?
Dude, you've been working here for like five minutes,
伙计 你在这还没干满5分钟
and you want a promotion?
就妄想升职了?
I want to get ahead on my own,
我想靠自己打拼
not because I'm your boss's boss's son.
不是因为我是你老板的老板的儿子
Ryan, what do you think Julia does all day?
莱恩 你认为茱莉亚一天是做什么的?
She produces the show.
她制♥作♥节目
She produces the news.
她创造新闻
The number-one cable news program.
首屈一指的有线新闻节目
'She decides what the country cares about.
她决定这个国家应该在乎什么
She creates heroes and monsters, victims and villains.
她创造英雄狗熊 受害者还有恶棍
Julia George tells the world when to pay attention
茱莉亚·乔治告诉世界何时该集中注意
and what really matters.
以及何为关注重点
Help her do her job, and she'll notice you.
帮她把事做好 她自然会注意到你
Thanks.
感激不尽
Gray fitted suit, stud earrings, close-toed shoes.
深灰合身西装 耳钉 鞋子包住脚趾
Let me guess. You're an attorney.
让我猜猜 你一定是个律师
And you're a fashion expert?
你是时尚专家?
Three sisters and my mother's a lawyer.
我的三个姐妹和老妈都是律师
You're cute, but I'm reading.
你真可爱 但我还得继续看材料
"The Economics of Corporate Law."
"公♥司♥法经济学"
You don't give me five minutes, I'm gonna ruin the ending.
给我五分钟 不然信不信我毁了这结尾
One drink.
那喝一杯
It's amazing, right?
这很棒 不是吗?
Your phone's been blowing up.
你电♥话♥一直在响哦
Your girlfriend is gonna be pretty mad.
你女票一定挺生气的吧
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表