剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Then a case takes a turn like today,
然后当一个事件出现反转 像今天这样
and I wonder why the hell I bother.
我就觉着当初干嘛要想呢
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Let's go.
走吧
So, where are we going?
我们去哪里?
We are going on a date.
我们去约会
You have to hit the down button
如果你要开车的话
if you want to get to your car.
你需要按那个向下的按键
Trust me.
相信我
What are we doing out here?
我们来这干什么
Wait for it.
等它
It's beautiful.
太美了
Everything I know about dating
我所有约会的手段
I learned from watching "The Bachelor."
都是从 "单身汉" 真人秀中学的
In fact, there's a hot tub filled with rose petals
事实上 转角处 就有一个铺满玫瑰花瓣的
just around the corner.
热浴缸
Allow me.
让我来
Maya, it's Jake Gregorian.
玛雅 我是杰克 格力高恩
Again, it is very important that we talk.
重申一下 我们沟通很重要
Please call me back immediately.
请立即给我回电
Thank you.
谢谢
I spoke to Dana.
我和唐娜谈过了
She said that Preston and Willow went back to the house.
她说普勒斯顿和薇洛回房♥子了
I swung by their place, but there's no sign of them.
我去他们那转了下 但是没有人在的痕迹
They're not answering their phones, either.
他们也不接电♥话♥
Damn it.
可恶
And after that press conference, they probably skipped town.
那个新闻发布会之后 他们可能跑路了
I thought so, too,
我也这么想的
but their cars are all at the house,
但是他们的车都在房♥子
and there's no record of them booking any flights.
也没有他们订任何机票的迹象
Well, if they're not at the house, they didn't run,
好吧 如果他们不在家里 没有跑路
and they're not answering their phones, then...
也不接电♥话♥ 那么...
I know where they are.
我知道他们在哪了
It was my first day
那是我第一天当
as an assistant district attorney.
地方检察官助理
I finish work, head over to a friend's birthday,
我结束了工作 去参加朋友的生日聚会
and boom!
突然轰的一声
Someone breaks out this huge bag of weed.
有人拿出了一大袋叶子
Don't tell me you became a narc.
不要告诉我 你变成了缉毒警
Uh, no.
噢 不是
The doorbell rings.
门铃响了
I go and answer it, and it's a cop.
我去开门 发现是警♥察♥
Ooh, what did you do?
唔 你做什么了?
I go straight into lawyer mode,
我直接转换成了律师模式
tell him he's got to go away, come back with a warrant.
告诉他 他必须离开 带着搜查令才能进来
Then I slam the door, I rush back inside,
然后 我砰地关上了门 冲了进来
I flush the entire bag of weed straight down the toilet.
我把整包的毒品都丢到厕所冲掉了
Another ring at the doorbell.
门铃又响了
It's the cop again.
又是警♥察♥
But this time,
但是这一次
he's holding a boom box and a bunch of balloons.
他拿着一个大音响盒子和一把气球
He's a stripper?
他是去跳脱衣舞的?
A girl at the party had just got engaged.
聚会上一个女孩刚刚订婚
Strangely, I was never invited back.
很奇怪 我从来都没有被邀请再去
Thanks, Max.
谢谢 麦克斯
I needed this.
我需要这个
The night's not over yet.
今晚还没结束
Follow me.
跟着我
Have a seat.
坐下吧
Max, this is incredible.
麦克斯 太难以置信了
One moment.
等等
And here we go.
好了
Oh-ho! "His Girl Friday"?!
噢 "女友礼拜五"
Well played, Mr. D.A.
很懂套路啊 检察官先生
Well played.
很不错
It's Dana. Leave me a message.
这是唐娜 请给我留言
Dana, this is Jake.
唐娜 我是杰克
I need you to call me back immediately.
我需要你马上给我回电
We've got something between us nothing can change.
我们之间有永不变的事情
Oh, well, I suppose you're right in a way, Walter.
哦 好吧 沃尔特 从某方面来说 你是对的
Sure, I'm right.
当然我是对的
I am fond of you, you know.
我喜欢你 你知道的
Attagirl.
乖女孩
I often wish you weren't such a stinker.
我总是希望你不是这么个讨厌鬼
I am, I suppose.
我认为 我是
You must come up and meet my mother.
你必须来见见我母亲
Come on, come on, pick up.
赶紧 赶紧 快接电♥话♥
One second. I'm sorry.
抱歉 等一下
Hey, what's up? I'm kind of busy right now.
嗨 怎么了 我现在有点忙
I think Maya's been arrested.
我觉着玛雅被捕了
What?
什么?
Is there new evidence?
有新证据吗?
No, it's not on the murder.
不 不是谋杀的事
Maya and her roommates are the ones
玛雅和她的室友就是那几个
that have been breaking into celebrity homes.
闯入名流家的人
Meet me at the precinct.
警局
Okay, I'll meet you there.
好的 到那见
Max, I'm so sorry. I --
麦克斯 对不起 我...
I just heard about Maya.
我刚接到关于玛雅的消息
I guess, uh,
我想
Cary and Rosalind are gonna have to wait.
加 和罗萨林德 要等等了
Ruiz, a minute?
路兹 借用一分钟
Where's Maya?
玛雅在哪?
I know you have her and her roommates.
我知道你逮捕了她和她室友
If a detective is talking to her,
如果有警官现在正和她交谈
I want all questions stopped right now.
我希望所有的问题到此停止
Relax.
放松
The roommates have been separated.
室友几个人分开关的
We know you represent Maya.
我们知道你是玛雅的律师
She hasn't said a word. Good.
她没说一个字 很好
You should know we executed a warrant
你应该知道 我们申请了搜查令
and found stolen items.
发现了一些被盗窃的物品
I want to see my client right now.
我现在想见我的客户
Please tell me you only accepted the stolen items.
请告诉我你只是买♥♥了被盗的物品
Tell me you were not breaking into those people's houses!
告诉我你不是闯入那些人家的人
Our best bet now is to cut a deal.
我们现在最好的打算是达成协议
If I tell the D.A. That you're willing to testify
如果我告诉检查官你愿意作证
against Preston and Willow...
指认普勒斯顿和薇洛
No. I can get you out on probation.
不 我可以争取到缓刑期
It's not gonna get any better than that, Maya.
不会比那更好了玛雅
I'm not ratting out my friends.
我不会背叛我的朋友
They're the only family I have.
他们是我仅有的家人了
Listen to me very carefully.
认真的听我说
This could be your last chance.
这可能是你最后的机会
Let me help you. Please.
请让我帮你
Officer!
长官
I just got a message from Jake. What's going on?
我刚从杰克那接到消息 现在什么状况?
I talked to a detective who said he's talking to Maya.
我和一个跟玛雅聊过的警官谈了下
I'm just waiting.
正在等消息
Dana, I want you to know how sorry I am
唐娜 我想告诉你 我很抱歉直播了那个录像
about airing the tape. - Right now, my only concern is Maya.
现在我关心的只有玛雅
What's going on?
现在什么状况?
Maya, Willow, and Preston have all been arrested
玛雅, 薇洛和普勒斯顿都因闯入名流家
for breaking into celebrity homes.
被捕了
What, the -- the Bling Ring? - Yeah.
什么 那些珠宝大盗? 是的
They're looking at multiple counts of burglary.
他们正在查找多起入室盗窃
Oh, God. Jake?
哦 天呐 杰克
Uh, Detective Ruiz, this is my client's mother, Dana.
哦路兹警官 这是我客户的母亲 唐娜
I believe you know Julia.
你应该认识茱莉亚
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表