剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
you could have the relationship with him you always wanted.
你就能够得到你和奥斯卡一直想要的关系
You're in love with him.
你爱上他了
That's crazy.
你疯了吧
I know what it's like to have all
我知道这种感受
your hopes and dreams wrapped up in one person
把你的希望和梦想寄托在一个身上
and realize there's no future with them.
然后发现自己和这个人是没有未来的
Trust me. I -- I understand.
相信我 我能理解
But Oscar never would.
但是奥斯卡不能
He might not,
他也许不能
but at least you could let him know
但是至少你可以让他知道
you never intended to hurt him.
你从来没有有意要伤害他
I would never hurt him.
我绝不会伤害他
I would never hurt Sarah.
我绝不会伤害莎拉
I'm not that kind of person.
我不是那种人
I believe you.
我相信你
I got the story wrong.
我之前都理解错了
Yeah.
是啊
But you have the chance to set it right.
但是你有机会改变这一切
Please put down the gun.
只要你把枪放下
Tell Oscar I'm sorry.
告诉奥斯卡我很抱歉
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表