剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
And to fund the revolution.
资金援助革命
There should be bombs on every corner
每个角落都该有炸♥弹♥
until the state represents the will and needs
直到这个国家能代表人♥民♥的诉求
of the people, including the poor.
包括穷♥人♥
In a revolution, won't more families get killed
在革命中 受害的家庭不是会比
than institutional oppressors?
制度压♥迫♥者死亡的人更多吗?
How does that serve the poor?
这样又如何服务于穷苦人♥民♥呢?
Raúl, cut the camera.
劳尔 关掉摄像机
Cut the camera.
关掉
Do you want to end up like Ignacio?
你想和伊格纳西奥得到一样的结局吗?
You will keep your ignorant commentary to yourself.
你只能把你愚昧的评论说给你自己听了
You understand? Yes.
你明白吗? 明白
The world has to see that you support my agenda.
世界得看见你在支持我
Okay.
好的
Let's try again.
我们再来一次
Who are you?
你是哪位?
I'm Bradley Gregorian,
我是布拉德利·格力高恩
and this is my colleague, Ella Benjamin.
这是我的同事 艾拉·本杰明
We're here to broker your release.
我们来是以中间人的身份谈谈你的释放
My lawyer hasn't said anything about anything.
我的律师什么都没说
Your Uncle Carlos kidnapped an American journalist.
你的叔叔卡洛斯绑♥架♥了一个美国记者
Our associate is on his way right now
我们的协助者正往这里来
to negotiate the exchange.
协商这场交易
My uncle hasn't made an honest deal in his life.
我叔叔这辈子从来没做过诚实的交易
I don't want to be part of this.
我不想变成交易的一部分
Your uncle tried to break you out of jail six weeks ago.
六周前你叔叔想帮你越狱
No, the media got it wrong. My uncle didn't try to free me.
不 媒体弄错了 我叔叔不是想帮我逃出来
He tried to have me killed.
他是想把我杀了
And if I walk out of here as part of some exchange,
如果我因为交换而出狱
he'll try it again.
他会再次杀我的
Well, if that's true,
如果这是真的的话
what makes you think you're safer in here than outside?
你为什么会觉得你在这里比外面更安全呢?
Our associate is meeting with his mistress,
中间人正在和他的情妇见面
Maria Alvarez. -It's a trap.
玛利亚·阿尔瓦勒兹 - 这是个陷阱
Maria is gonna demand money and send him off to be murdered.
Maria会想要钱然后把他带出来杀了他
She'll never betray Carlos.
她不可能背叛卡洛斯
Do you know where Carlos is?
你知道卡洛斯在哪吗?
Emilio, please, help us. The clock is ticking.
埃米利奥 求你了 帮帮我们 时间不多了
We'll do whatever we can to get you out of here
我们会尽可能把你弄出来
and keep you safe.
保证你的安全
Please.
拜托了
Where is your friend meeting Maria?
你朋友在哪里见玛利亚?
Um, northern Mexico, in Sonora.
墨西哥北部 在索诺拉
My uncle has one safe house in that territory.
我叔叔在那里有个安全屋
I can tell you where.
我可以告诉你在哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, stay here. I want to go bring Maria out.
呆在这 我得把玛利亚带出来
We should do this in the open.
我们应该在室外会面
What if Maria won't talk?
如果玛利亚不肯谈呢?
What if she can't help us? This will work.
如果她不愿意帮忙呢? 会成功的
I trust Graham. A criminal who ran off without paying you?
我相信格雷厄姆 一个不付钱就逃跑的罪犯?
He's the only option, Louise.
他是唯一的选择 路易丝
Hey. What's going on? Bradley: I've got intel on Maria Alvarez.
嘿 怎么了? 我有关于玛利亚·阿尔瓦勒兹的情报
Do not trust her.
不要相信她
Also, I got a possible location.
另外 我有了个大概的地址
Okay, thanks. Got to go.
好的谢谢 得挂了
All right, let's make us a deal.
好 让我们达成交易吧
Maria says she has the directions to Carlos' compound.
玛利亚说她有卡洛斯的地址
Not to fast.
别这么快
As you Americans say, show me the money.
就像你们美国人说的那样 给我看钱先
Nice to meet you, too, Maria.
我也很高兴见到你 玛利亚
Carlos is staying in a farm 10 miles outside of Galeana.
卡洛斯在加莱阿纳十英里开外的农场里
There's an unmarked road after the highway ends.
这里有条没被标记的路 就在高速公路结束的地方
You can't miss it. Let me guess
你们不会错过的 让我猜猜
Is that where your friends take our truck
是不是你的朋友 把卡车开走
and leave us for dead?
把我们留在那里等死?
That's crazy. I would never do s--
这太疯狂了 我不可能会
I just got the real coordinates to the safe house.
我刚刚拿到了安全屋的正确坐标
Keep eyes on her for the rest of the day.
看著她
Make sure she talks to no one.
保证她不和任何人说话
You got that, boss.
好的 老板
I'll be taking your car.
我开你的车
Consider your debt paid. Thanks.
想想你的债务 谢谢
Let's go.
我们走
Although people think of Julia and me as competitors,
虽然人们觉得茱莉亚和我是竞争关系
I call her a friend.
我把她当做朋友
We keep each other on our toes.
我们互相勉励
We push each other to work even harder.
鼓励对方更努力工作
And I beg the captors to treat this amazing woman
我希望这些歹徒能够
with dignity and respect.
善待这位非凡的女人
Thank you so much for your time.
很感谢您抽出时间
That was news anchor Greta Van Susteren,
这是新闻主播格雷塔·范· 苏斯特伦
and we'll be back after commercial.
广♥告♥之后我们再会
And we're clear.
切出
We're out of guests.
我们没有嘉宾了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
We had at least two other remotes lined up.
我们至少还有两个嘉宾啊
No, Anderson Cooper is on a plane.
不 安德森·库珀在飞机上
Katie Couric's interview with Princess Kate is running long.
凯蒂和凯特公主的访谈拖了太长时间
Who's up next, Megan?
下一个是谁 梅根?
Stand by.
准备好
Okay, we have 15 minutes.
好 我们还有十五分钟
We need to find someone who knows Julia well,
我们需要找一个很了解茱莉亚的人
someone who can make an emotional plea on her behalf.
一个可以代表她请♥愿♥的人
I hate to point out the obvious, but that's you.
我本来不愿说 但是这太明显了 那人就是你
No, I have to run the show.
不 我必须主持这次的节目
We're running out of options. I can cover for you.
我们没得选择 我可以替你做
Let's go. Megan, you're on.
我们走吧 梅根 你上场
Just to wrap up the interview, we have a few more questions.
为了结束这次面谈 我们还有几个问题
Where do you see yourself post-revolution?
你认为革命后你会在哪里?
I'm only concerned - with the people in my country.
我只关心…我的国家的人♥民♥
Do you see yourself in a leadership role?
你预见自己处于领导角色吗?
If my people ask me to lead, I will lead.
如果我的人♥民♥要求我领导 我会
It would be an honor.
这将是一个荣耀
Thank you, Ms. George.
谢谢你 乔治女士
Okay, uh...
好吧 呃...
Okay.
好吧
We should celebrate.
我们应该庆祝一下
Um, champagne?
嗯 香槟?
Uh, no, thank you.
呃 不 谢谢
Carlos, get in here!
卡洛斯 进来
They're talking about Julia on TV.
他们正在电视上谈茱莉亚
Come on.
来吧
Oh, oh, sí.
哦 哦 好
I'm here with "LHL" Senior associate producer
和我在一起的是LHL的高级副制片人
Megan Byrd, Julia George's second-in-command.
梅根·伯德 茱莉亚·乔治手下的二号♥负责人
Megan, how is your team holding up?
梅根 你的团队是如何应对这次事件的
We're all scared…and worried, but we just…
我们都很害怕…并且担心…但我们只是…
We want to do right by our boss.
我们想要给我们的上司做公正的评价
We want her to be proud when she comes home.
我们希望她回来后为我们感到自豪
So, Megan, what can you tell me
所以 梅根 你能告诉我些什么
about Julia George that no one knows?
茱莉亚·乔治不为人知的事儿吗?
Why does she inspire such a fierce loyalty?
她为什么能如此鼓舞人心呢
A couple months into this job, I made a mistake.
在加入这份工作几个月后 我犯了一个错误
I had drinks with a colleague from another network,
我和来自另一个电视网的同事喝酒
and I let something slip.
我泄露了一些事情
The network brass wanted to fire me,
电视网的高层想要解雇我
but Julia defended me.
但是茱莉亚为我辩护
She said that if I go, then she goes.
她说 如果我走 那么她也走
I owe her everything.
我欠她这一切
And when I think about what might be happening to her…
所以当我想到她可能出什么事的时候…
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表