剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
and the woman from your church, the one who helped you,
你教会的那个帮助过你的女人
she'd be charged with conspiracy.
会被控告共谋
My God.
天呐
Please, there's got to be something you could do.
求求你 你肯定可以帮帮我
Ladies and gentlemen, I have good news to report.
女士们先生们 我有好消息
2:00 p.M. This afternoon,
今天下午2点
"Louise Herrick Live" Received an anonymous tip
"路易斯·亨里克直播" 接到了匿名消息
that baby Noah had been left at the side entrance
小诺亚被放在 三号♥大街
of St. Catherine Church on Third Street.
圣凯瑟琳教堂的侧门
"LHL" Then reached out to Abby Rollins, the baby's mother,
"路易斯亨里克直播" 联♥系♥了孩子的母亲 艾比·罗林斯
as well as law enforcement,
和警方人员
who were immediately dispatched to the church.
他们火速到达了现场
The child was found unharmed and in good health.
孩子健康状况良好 没有受伤
Ms. Rollins is ecstatic to have her child home.
罗林斯夫人终于接回了孩子 她欣喜若狂
She's asked me to extend her heartfelt thanks
让我代她对
and sincere appreciation to each and every one of you
每一位竭尽所能帮助她找回小诺亚
who did everything they could to bring little baby Noah home.
的好心人 表达诚挚的感谢
However, at this time, she's asking for privacy
此时此刻 她请求大家给她一点私人空间
and will not be issuing any further statements.
不会再发表更多的声明
Good day.
各位日安
So, the cops aren't going to pursue the case any further?
所以 警♥察♥不会再继续调查这个案子了?
As far as they know, the alleged kidnapper
他们知道的是 所谓的绑♥架♥犯
returned the baby unharmed,
完好的归还了小孩
and since Abby doesn't want to pursue legal action
由于艾比不想继续追究
or even talk to the police,
甚至不愿和他们谈谈
the case becomes a pretty low priority.
这个案子就没那么重要了
I hate wearing black.
我讨厌穿黑色
Everyone says it's slimming. I think it's boring.
所有人都说黑色显瘦 但我认为很单调
You look great.
你看起来美极了
We're going to Sarah Keaton's funeral.
我们要去参加莎拉·齐顿的葬礼
I won't be able to take calls. Text me if you need me.
我不能接电♥话♥ 如果需要 就短♥信♥我
Luke, keep the camera running for the whole service.
卢克 保持全程打开摄像机
I don't know what we need for tonight's show or in the future.
我不知道对于今晚或今后的节目 我们需要什么
Got it. We'd rather have too much than not enough.
知道了 多了总比不够好
That's what I always say.
这是我常说的
Oh, my God, Louise, we're at a funeral.
哦 天呐 路易斯 我们在葬礼上
And, Luke, after the service is over,
卢克 等葬礼结束
shoot as many guests as possible.
拍摄尽可能多的客人
For all we know, the killer could be among them.
就我们所知 凶手也许就在其中
Sure, no problem.
好的 没问题
I loved you, too.
我也爱你
Jake.
杰克
Jake? Let's sit down.
杰克? 坐下吧
Jake?
杰克?
I slept with her, Bradley.
我和莎拉做♥爱♥了 布拉德利
The night before she was killed.
就在她被杀的前一晚
I...I slept with Sarah.
我...我和莎拉做♥爱♥了
That's what I hadn't told you.
这就是我没告诉你的事
Five years ago, this incredible woman walked into my life.
五年前 这个神奇的女人走进了我的人生
She was everything that I wasn't.
她和我截然不同
She was sweet, polished, sensitive.
她甜美 光彩照人 敏感
But mostly...but mostly, she was really kind to e-everyone.
但是 最重要的是 她对每一个人都很友好
Has he been drinking?
他喝醉了?
He hasn't stopped.
他就没停过
Uh...
呃...
Screw those cards.
去他妈的卡片
Did you approve the eulogy?
你看过悼词了吗?
Yes, and now he's going off book.
看过 他现在完全没按稿来
Sarah was complicated.
莎拉很复杂
Which only made me love her more.
这只是让我更爱她了
And, yeah, you know, we -- we had problems.
我们...我们也有过问题
What marriage doesn't have problems, right, but...
又有哪个婚姻没问题呢 但是...
Jake.
杰克
What's going on? This is a private venue.
怎么了? 这是私人地点
Oscar's trying to bury his wife.
奥斯卡打算埋葬他妻子
I have orders to arrest your client
我以谋杀莎拉·齐顿的罪名
for the murder of Sarah Keaton.
逮捕你的客户
Hey, no!
不
Oscar.
奥斯卡
No cuffs.
不要手铐
If he goes peacefully, we won't need them.
如果他规矩点 我们就不需要
There are cameras on you right now.
现在摄像机正对着你
You're gonna lean into this microphone
你要靠近这个话筒
and you're going to say, "I love my wife
说 "我爱我的妻子
and I had nothing to do with her murder,"
我和她的谋杀案无关"
and then you are gonna quietly go with the detective.
然后 你要安静的跟着检察官走
If you resist in any way, he's gonna cuff you
如果你有一丁点抵抗 他会给你带上手铐
and he's gonna stuff you in the back of that squad car.
塞进那个警车里
That's what people are gonna see on the news tonight
最好今晚人们在新闻上看到的是这个
instead of our sound bite, which is what we need.
而不是我们在这出演闹剧
Come on.
快点
Friends and family, I loved Sarah with all of my heart.
家人们 朋友们 我全心全意的爱着莎拉
And I have nothing to do with her heinous murder.
我和她被残忍♥谋杀的事实 完全无关
Nothing.
无关
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm, um -- I'm Jake Gregorian.
我是...我是 杰克·格力高恩
I'm Oscar's friend and his attorney.
我是奥斯卡的朋友和他的代表律师
Let me start by saying it is a shameful act
首先 在一个男人♥妻♥子的葬礼上
to arrest a man at his own wife's funeral.
逮捕他 是一个非常令人遗憾的行为
Obviously the D.A. Is interested in a perp walk
很显然 地方检察官如此大张旗鼓
and plans to try this case in the media.
是想让这个案件获得媒体的关注
You know, when the D.A.'s office has insufficient evidence,
当地方检察官证据不足时
they always resort to stunts like this
他们总是凭借这种手段
to influence public opinion.
混淆大众视听
Oscar did not -- I repeat, did not kill his wife.
奥斯卡没有 我重复一下 没有杀害他的妻子
He is innocent.
他是无辜的
Jake. Jake.
杰克 杰克
You planned this whole thing, didn't you?
你计划了这整个事情 是不是?
Your client started drinking again, he was a loose cannon,
你的客户又开始酗酒 他是个不顾后果的人
and you needed to find someplace for him to sober up.
你需要找个地方让他清醒
Somewhere he wasn't a liability to himself,
某个地方 他不需要自己负责
where he wasn't a liability to your defense,
他也不需要对你的辩护负责
and a jail cell is out of the spotlight.
监狱刚好是不在聚光灯下的
I also needed to begin Oscar's defense,
我也需要开始准备奥斯卡的辩护词
and, uh, what better way
呃... 又有什么
to garner the sympathy of potential jurors
比让候选陪审员见证 一个悲伤的丈夫
than having them witness a grieving husband
在他妻子的葬礼上被逮捕
arrested at his wife's grave site?
而更能获得他们同情的办法呢?
For that matter, where's the one place I can make a statement
同理 哪里可以让我发表声明
without being bombarded by questions?
而不被各种问题狂轰乱炸呢?
At a funeral.
葬礼上
True.
是的
Impressive.
佩服
Have a nice night.
祝夜晚愉快
Jake.
杰克
Give me a second. Excuse me, Ms. George.
给我一秒钟 打扰了 乔治小姐
You were talking to Jake Gregorian, Oscar's lawyer.
你刚才和杰克·格力高恩 奥斯卡的律师 交谈
Yeah, does that bother you?
是的 妨碍你了吗?
What bothers me is that Oscar showed up drunk
令我烦扰的是 奥斯卡在他妻子的葬礼上
at his own wife's funeral.
醉醺醺的出现
What bothers me is that eulogy was a joke!
令我烦扰的是 悼词就是个笑话!
H-H-How can I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Are you going to put Jake on your show?
你打算让杰克上你的节目吗?
Are you gonna give him a pulpit so he can convolute the truth
你打算给他一个演讲台好让他花言巧语
and make Oscar look like a victim?
让奥斯卡看起来像个受害者?
I have a story to tell, and I have to interview the players.
我有一个故事要讲 我需要采访参与者们
My offer to you still stands.
我给你的提议仍旧有效
Okay.
好吧
I'll do it.
我做
You'll come on the show?
你会上节目?
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表