剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
They would turn me away.
他们会让我离开
I don't want this.
我不想要这个孩子
Oh, okay. Um, why don't we go inside,
行吧 我们可以进去说
And, uh, I can put you in touch with adoption services?
然后我帮你联♥系♥一下收养家庭的机构?
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
I'm not the mother.
我不是这孩子的母亲
This isn't my baby.
这并不是我的孩子
I'm nine months pregnant,
我怀孕9个月了
And the parents are MIA, and I don't know what to do.
孩子的父母失踪了 我不知道该怎么办
So, to be clear, you're the surrogate mother,
所以 准确的说 你是代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
But you've never met the intended parents,
但你从没见过胎儿的父母
Who are the biological parents?
血缘关系上的父母
That's right.
是这样
This surrogacy was set up by a fertility lawyer --
代♥孕♥是由一位生育律师安排的
Maggie sherman.
麦琪·谢尔曼
I wanted to meet the parents,
我想见孩子的父母
But she said that they're very serious
但她说他们非常在意
About keeping things confidential.
对这件事的保密
As a surrogate, you would have been paid.
他们应该付给你钱来代♥孕♥了
$50,000 -- divided into weekly installments,
五万美金 分期每周付款
And they stopped... Last month.
上个月就停了
Maggie said that they disappeared on her
麦基说她联♥系♥不上他们
And that she was looking for them, but...
她也在找他们 但是
who would back out on their own baby?
谁会放弃掉自己的亲生宝宝
I can't imagine.
我无法想象
But as a surrogate, your options are limited.
但是作为代♥孕♥者 你的选择很少
You don't have the right to give the baby up for adoption.
你无权将宝宝给别人收养
No, but I -- I can't afford to raise this baby.
是 但是我...我养不起这个孩子
And I didn't carry him for nine month
而且我怀了他九个月
Just to dump him into the foster-care system.
不是为了把他丢给寄养家庭的
Look, I know that this is crazy,
听着 我知道这很疯狂
But I am the only person who cares about this child,
但我是唯一在意这个孩子的人
And he's not even mine.
尽管他不是我的孩子
Can you help me?
你能帮帮我吗?
Of course. Jake, can I talk to you for a minute?
当然 杰克 我能跟你聊几句吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
We're up to our eyeballs in oscar keaton.
我们正为奥斯卡 基顿的案子忙的不可开交
I know this hits close to home,
我知道这件事触及了你的痛处
But we can give her a referral.
但我们可以介绍别的律师给她
I'm taking the case, brad, and you know why I can't say no.
我要接这个案子 你知道我为什么无法拒绝
Jake, your time in foster care was tough.
杰克 你的寄宿生涯很艰辛
Hm, that's one way to put it.
嗯 你要用艰辛来形容也可以
And I respect you trying to help.
而且我也敬佩你想要帮忙
But please, take a breath.
但是拜托 冷静一下
I don't have time to take a breath, brad.
我没有时间冷静 Brad
My client could deliver at any moment.
我的客户随时可能生产
What do you think you're doing?
你干嘛呢
I thought we could go again if you're up for it.
我们应该再来一次 如果你感兴趣的话
Oh, I'm up.
哦 我感兴趣
Oh, god, ryan.
天哪 Ryan
What? Stop.
怎么了? 停下来
It's 10am. I'm late for work.
早上10点了 我上班迟到了
We've been looking into some people from levi's past
我们想找些利未的旧相识
To bring in for interviews.
请他们来做访谈
His college roommate is now a banker in san diego.
他大学时的室友现在是圣地亚哥的一个银行家
Is he worth pursuing for a segment?
需要他来做访谈吗?
Julia?
朱丽亚?
I got the story wrong,
我把整个事情都搞错了
But you have the chance to set it right.
你有机会把真♥相♥大白于天下
Tell oscar I'm sorry.
告诉奥斯卡我很抱歉
Julia?
朱丽亚?
Julia.
朱丽亚
Where'd everybody go?
大家都去那儿了
I asked them to give us a second.
我请他们先出去了
Where did you go? I need some more coffee.
你的思绪去哪儿了? 我需要再来点儿咖啡
Stop.
站住
I know what's going on here.
我知道你怎么了
And you can't blame yourself.
你不能责怪你自己
You were just following the story.
你只是顺着事情的发展
Megan, I'm fine.
梅根 我没事儿
No, you're not.
不 你有事儿
You remember when I first started here
你还记得我刚来这儿工作的时候
And I brought in a staff intern
带来了一个实习生
Who told us senator Bailey was having an affair?
那个跟我们说参议员贝利有外遇的人吗?
Then we learned the affair never happened.
后来我们得知根本没有外遇这回事儿
Both my sources were lying.
我的两个线人都撒谎了
I felt terrible.
我当时觉得糟透了
But what did you tell me?
但你怎么跟我说的?
That it was news and we had to run it.
这就是新闻而我们当时非播不可
Yeah, and you also said that we do the best we can
是的 而且你说我们尽最大可能的利用
With the information that we have.
我们手上所拥有的信息
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我错了
Mr. Gregorian, you have no idea how much I want to help you.
格力高恩先生 你不知道我有多想帮你
Jenna is a sweet girl.
詹娜是个好姑娘
And no one should be in her situation.
任何人都不应该在她现在这种处境中
You know, I agree.
是的 我同意
I have been trying to find the biological parents.
我一直在试着联♥系♥亲生父母
My office can help. We have resources.
我的单位可以帮忙 我们有资源
I just need their names.
我只是需要他们的名字
I'm sorry, but I can't share that with you.
抱歉 我不能告诉你
It would breach confidentiality,
这是违背保密协议的
Given the nature of the surrogacy agreement.
基于代♥孕♥协议的本质来说
You mean the agreement you have with jenna?
你指你跟詹娜间的协议?
No, with the biological parents.
不 我跟孩子亲生父母间的
Aren't they in violation of that very same agreement by --
难道他们就没有违反协议吗
I don't know -- backing out on jenna,
我是指 他们丢下詹娜不管
Leaving her nine months pregnant?
在她怀孕9个月的时候
Sometimes couples change their minds,
有时候孩子的父母会改变主意
And the surrogate is put in an unfortunate predicament.
代♥孕♥者就会陷入窘境
Why are you protecting these people?
你为什么保护这些人
Look, I'm not heartless.
你瞧 不是我冷血
I got into this business to help couples start families.
我做这行是为了帮助这些夫妻建立家庭
But if I violate their confidentiality,
但我不能违背保密协议
Then I put all my other clients at risk.
否则我就会置其他客户于危险之地
Privacy is the cornerstone of my practice.
隐私是我执业的基石
Jenna needs to find the parents before the baby is born,
詹娜需要在生孩子之前找到孩子父母
So either you give us the names,
要么你给我他们的名字
Or I'll be taking this in front of a judge.
不然我就不得不起诉了
I hope it doesn't come to that.
我希望事情不会发展到那一步
This is ella.
我是Ella
Are you up to speed on the Jenna polly case?
你有跟进詹娜 波利的案子吗?
Yeah.
有啊
A pregnant woman looking for baby's parents.
一个怀孕的女人寻找孩子的父母
Good. I need you to go to the count clerk's office
很好 我需要你去法♥院♥书♥记♥员的办公室
And find the petition establishing parenthood.
找到亲自关系申请书
Would have been filed at the time of conception.
应该是在怀孕的时候填的
Parents' names should be on it.
父母的名字应该在上面
Records are sealed, so you might have to turn on the charm.
记录应该是不公开的 所以你要施展魅力了
Yep, you got it. I'll be right in.
好的 没问题 我这就过去
Just making a quick stop.
停一下就走
Hey.
嘿
I appreciate you meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Yeah, you said it was about your sister.
你说是关于你姐姐的事儿
I really thought oscar killed Sarah.
我之前真的以为奥斯卡杀了她
Given the turn of events,
但基于现在事情的转变
I admit I may have rushed to judgment.
我承认之前我太快下结论了
So, now you think it was levi?
所以你现在认为是利未干的
At their wedding reception,
利未 曾在他们的婚礼接待处
Levi got drunk and started ranting
喝醉了并且开始咆哮
About how Sarah was wrong for him.
说莎拉跟他不合适
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表