剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
and you didn't have the right to barter it
你没有权在不与我商谈的前提下
without talking with me first,
私自用它与别人达成协议
so don't come looking for an apology
该道歉的人应该是你
when you should be giving one!
而不是我!
You go over my head again,
你要是再越过我去找上级
and you can find yourself another producer.
就自己去找个新制片人吧
I know why you're calling, and it's not a good time.
我知道你为什么打电♥话♥来 现在不是时候
We had a deal.
我们说好了的
I was ambushed by Louise.
路易斯搞了我个措手不及
Come on, Julia, Dana went on the show.
有没搞错 茱莉亚 唐娜上了节目
She did everything you asked.
她一切都按你说的做了
I know, and trust me, I'm so sorry.
我知道 请相信我 我真的很抱歉
I have to go. No, Julia...
我得挂了 不 茱莉亚
I'm sorry. Julia...
对不起 茱莉亚...
I swear, I didn't want to air that tape.
我发誓 我真没打算播那个录像
Still think my mom has my best interests in mind?
你还认为我妈凡事都为我考虑吗?
If Maya knew her boyfriend was sleeping with her mother,
要是玛雅知道她男友和自己妈妈睡了的话
Dana may have just provided the D.A. with motive.
唐娜可能正好就给检察官提供了作案动机
Well, they'd have to prove she knew.
他们必须先证明她知道这事
Dana said it was only the one time.
唐娜说那事仅此一次而已
Someone knew.
已经有人知道了
I mean, Johnny Weston didn't send that video from the grave.
总不会是约翰尼韦斯顿自己从坟墓里送的录像吧
Video's gone viral.
录像都传疯了
You need to see something.
你得看看这个
Yeah, I think, uh, we've seen enough.
嗯 我觉得 我们看得已经够多了
Just watch.
来看就是了
There. Did you see that?
这个 看到了吗?
Yeah, the camera moved.
看到了 摄像机动了一下
It zoomed in.
放大了一下画面
Someone else is controlling it.
有人在控制它
It's a remote-control camera.
这个摄像机是远程控制的
Probably hidden.
可能还被隐藏起来了
Dana didn't know they were being filmed.
唐娜不知道他们正在被拍
Maybe Johnny didn't, either.
可能约翰尼也不知道
What if Johnny figured it out?
要是约翰尼后来发现了呢?
What if he confronted the creep who filmed them
要是他跑去和那个偷♥拍♥他们的变♥态♥对峙
and that creep had a gun?
而那个变♥态♥正好有枪呢?
Has the crime scene been released yet? A few hours ago. Why?
犯罪现场解封了吗? 几小时前解了 怎么了?
I'm going back to the house.
我要再去下那房♥子里
Good evening, sir.
晚上好 先生
I do believe that this is your transmitter.
我想这个发射器是你的
It's got your company sticker on it.
上面贴着你们公♥司♥的贴纸呢
What do you want, Mr. Gregorian?
你想怎么样 格力高恩先生?
Yeah, I know who you are. I've seen you on TV.
没错 我知道你是谁 我在电视上见过你
How'd you get in the attic?
你怎么上到阁楼里去的?
I installed their security system last Fall.
我去年秋天帮他们装得安保系统
And while you were at it,
你在阁楼装系统的时候
you just thought you'd slap up a couple of your own...
觉得为可以顺便装几个你自己的...
personal cameras?
私人摄像头吗?
So what really happened?
到底发生了什么?
Did Johnny figure out that you were filming,
约翰尼发现了你在偷♥拍♥
threatened to call the cops, so you killed him?
威胁说要报♥警♥ 所以你杀了他?
No. Nobody knew what I was doing.
不 没人发现我偷♥拍♥的事
Why did you send that sex video to "Louise Herrick Live"?
你为什么要把那个性录像寄给"路易斯·亨里克直播"
Why?
为什么?
I did the security installation at that house, for cost.
我给那间房♥子装了安保系统 辛辛苦苦装的
How does Dana Hartman repay me?
唐娜哈特曼是怎么报答我的呢?
She files a complaint with city planning,
她向市政规划部门投诉
preventing me from adding a second story to my house.
不让我在自家房♥子上建个第二层
So, yeah, I sent the video.
没错 录像是我寄的
Payback's a bitch.
这是她的报应
I'm gonna need all that video right now.
我需要你将视频所有内容交给我
I can just go to a judge, get a subpoena,
我可以直接找个法官 下达个传票
come back here with a bunch of news crews,
再带上一群新闻界人士回来
and we can do this big and messy.
好好把这事炒一炒
Or we can just keep it our little secret.
我也可以将它化作我们俩间的小秘密
It's up to you.
完全取决于你
All the footage...
所有的录像...
...is stored on here.
...都存在这里面
4 terabyte capacity,
4T容量
transfer rate of 180 megabytes per second.
传输速率每秒180兆
Enjoy the show.
好好看戏吧
Okay, Ella,
艾拉
all the video footage is stored on this drive.
所有的录像内容都存在这个驱动器上
Please tell me I don't have to go through
别告诉我我要把变♥态♥邻居的自♥制♥成♥人♥电♥影♥
the creepy neighbor's homemade porn.
全部看一遍啊
Well, let's just say we're providing zealous advocacy
就当做我们在为一个客户
for one of our clients.
提供积极辩护吧
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么?
There's thousands of hours of video footage there.
里面有成千上万小时的录像
Look for anything suspicious...
关注些看起来可疑的内容...
fights between the roommates, unwanted guests, drugs...
室友之间的争吵啊 不速之客啊 嗑药啊...
anything that might point the finger away from Maya
任何能洗清玛雅嫌疑 并将嫌疑指向
and towards another suspect.
其他人的内容
This is gonna take days.
这可能要花费好几天
I suggest you grab yourself a paralegal.
我建议你找个助手帮你
Keep me posted.
有消息通知我
Jake, uh, Johnny Weston's father is here?
杰克 约翰尼 韦斯顿的爸爸怎么来了?
He says you called him.
他说你给他打了电♥话♥的
I did.
是的
Well, he knows we represent Maya, right?
他知道我们是玛雅的代理律师的 是吧?
He does.
他知道
Okay. Well, he's in your office. All right.
那好吧 他在你的办公室 好的
Mr. Weston.
韦斯顿先生
I am not entirely sure why you want to talk to me.
我还不是很清楚你为何想找我谈话
Well, first, sir,
首先 先生
let me offer you my deepest sympathy for your loss.
请让我向您的儿子表达最诚挚的哀悼
I guess I'll just be blunt.
我就直说好了
Maya did not kill Johnny.
约翰尼不是玛雅杀的
You're her lawyer.
你是她的律师
Of course you would say that.
肯定会这么说了
She was dating your son.
她之前在跟您儿子谈恋爱
She was very much in love with him.
她非常的爱他
By all accounts, I really can't see, uh...
无论如何 我都想不出...
You didn't know.
你不知道
I have learned more about my son
我过去十二小时
in the past 12 hours than in the past year.
对我儿子的了解比过去一年都多
I saw the sex tape on TV.
我看到了电视上的性录像
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He was a great kid, a good son,
他一直是个好孩子 好儿子
straight A's in high school,
高中全优生
played the saxophone in the band,
还在乐队吹萨克斯
and now he is making a sex tape
现在 在和一个姑娘谈恋爱时
with a woman twice his age while dating her daughter.
却拍下了和姑娘那两倍于自己年龄的母亲上♥床♥的录像
That is not the boy I knew.
这个人不是我所熟悉的儿子
If Maya didn't kill him...
要是他不是玛雅杀的...
who do you think did?
那你认为是谁?
Sir, that's exactly the reason
先生 这就是我今天
why I've asked you here today.
叫您来这里的原因
Do you know if Johnny had any enemies?
你知道约翰尼有没有什么仇家吗?
Did he owe any money?
他有没有欠债?
Did he get in any fights?
有没有和谁起过争执?
I wish I could answer those questions.
我希望我能回答你
I wish that I had come to visit my boy
我希望当初我儿子不回我电♥话♥时
when he stopped returning my calls.
我跑去看了他
I am sorry.
很抱歉
But I guess I did not know my son very well.
我想我可能不是很了解我儿子
This is so boring.
无聊死了
I thought you said this was gonna be like work-sanctioned porn.
你不是说这会跟被批准工作中看小黄♥片♥一样吗
I can't believe he recorded them doing normal everyday crap.
我真不敢相信他连他们的日常生活琐事都录下来了
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表