剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Emilio immigrated to the U.S. Last year.
去年移♥民♥美国
Four months ago, he was pulled over
几个月前因为闯红灯
for running a red light.
被警方逼停
When local P.D. Realized who they had,
当局知道他们抓到的人是谁后
they called the FBI.
联♥系♥了联调局
The Justice Department threw the book at this kid
司法部给这孩子安了不少罪
I mean, RICO charges, money laundering, conspiracy.
组织诈骗 洗钱 密谋不轨
- So does he work for the cartel? - Unclear.
- 那他为卡特尔卖♥♥命吗? -不清楚
El Toro tried and failed
艾尔托洛几个月前尝试帮儿子越狱
to break Emilio out a couple months ago.
但是失败了
He doesn't have any sons.
他没有其他儿子
I'm assuming he loves Emilio and wants him back.
我猜他爱埃米利奥 希望他回来
So El Toro might be open to a trade.
所以艾尔托洛可能会和我们做个交易
Maybe, if we can convince the U.S. Attorney
或许我们能说服检察长
to even consider it.
去考虑这件事
100 grand.
十万
Thank you, Ella. What's that about?
- 谢谢 艾拉 - 这又是啥?
You remember our old client Graham Barrett?
你还记得我们的老客户格雷厄姆·巴雷特吗
Well, he still lives in Mexico, Bradley,
他还住在墨西哥 布莱德利
and he has a contact who can get me to El Toro
他有线人 可以帮我联♥系♥到艾尔托洛
his mistress, Maria Alvarez.
他的情妇 玛利亚·阿尔瓦雷兹
Wait, Graham is a money launderer
等等 格雷厄姆是洗钱的
a-and a bail jumper.
还逃掉了保释
I mean, you can't trust him.
你根本不能信他
Jake, I know you want to get Julia back,
杰克 我知道你想救茱莉亚回来
but this is too dangerous.
但是这也太危险了
I have a private plane waiting for me, Bradley.
我可有私人飞机等着我呢 布莱德利
I will check in with you when I land.
着陆之后向你报到
Hi. I'm Louise Herrick. Thanks for coming.
嗨 我是路易丝·亨里克 感谢前来
How quickly can you set up?
布置片场需要多长时间?
Uh, we'll uplink to your control room,
我们会传输到你的控制室
and then we'll be all set.
然后就完成了
The sooner the better. Get yourself wired up, please.
- 越快越好 - 请上线
Annie, we go that uplink yet?
安妮 收到数据了吗?
No, nothing yet.
不 还没有
You talk to Rita in New York? They know we're preempting them?
你在和纽约的丽塔谈话? 他们知道我们在先发制人吗?
Yes. I didn't say why. I just said it was authorized.
我没说原因 我只是说有授权
- Good. Show me Louise and preview 4. - Got it.
- 很好 画面切到路易丝 - 收到
Avery, prompter's loaded with your copy,
艾弗里 提词器已就位
- then you'll throw to Louise. - Got it.
- 然后转到路易丝 - 收到
How's it going in here, everybody?
大家 进展如何?
Great. Uplink is live.
-不错 -地面传输就位
Okay, we've got picture.
好 图片已载入
Louise, it's Megan.
路易丝 这里是梅根
I can see you. Do you copy?
我能看见你 你可以听见我说话吗?
Loud and clear.
很清楚
Louise.
路易丝
Louise!
路易丝!
Get the signal back! Louise!
快把信♥号♥♥弄回来! 路易丝!
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
Louise, what happened? Are you okay?
路易丝 发生了什么事? 你没事吧?
Yeah, we're fine, but the van is toast.
我们没事 但是面包车毁了
Without a satellite or a high-quality phone,
没有卫星系统和高级电♥话♥
I'm no use to you.
我什么也干不了
Okay, please, go somewhere safe now.
好 拜托你现在到个安全点的地方待着吧
Megan, you need to use my show to break the news.
梅根 你得用我的节目来散布消息
The kidnappers have to understand
绑匪得明白茱莉亚的
how important Julia is.
重要性
And if we make noise, we can pressure
我们一旦发声 就能迫使
the diplomatic community to help secure her release.
外交界帮忙解救她
You've got two hours to put it together.
你有两小时来准备这事
Okay.
好的
Get me a copy of Julia's contact list from her computer.
给我从茱莉亚的电脑上拷贝一份她的联♥系♥人名单
Find footage of Julia in WCN B-roll...
找出茱莉亚在WCN上的花絮录影...
photos, too. -Yes, ma'am.
照片也要 好的
Megan, we got to keep this quiet.
梅根 这事咱们不能声张
I know.
我知道
Otherwise, Savannah will shut us down.
不然的话 萨瓦纳就不会让我们搞这些了
I've been calling my contact
我一直在给我国♥务♥院♥的
at the State Department about the possible swap,
联♥系♥人打电♥话♥询问交换人♥质♥的事情
but I haven't heard anything back.
但目前还没任何消息
I'm not getting anywhere with the U.S. Attorney, either.
美国联邦检察官那边也没什么消息
They don't want to talk about Emilio Mora.
他们不想谈关于埃米利奥·莫拉的事
How would you know that? 'Cause I know you've tried.
你怎么知道? 因为我知道你们已经尝试过了
Bradley put in a call to his attorney this morning.
布拉德利今早给他的律师打了电♥话♥
She called me thinking there were new charges pending
她打电♥话♥给我说她还以为自己的客户
against her client.
又惹上官司了
It wasn't hard to put two and two together.
要猜到你们的目的并不难
You're trying to use Emilio to swap for Julia.
你们想拿埃米利奥交换茱莉亚
So what if we are?
是又怎么样?
I want to help.
我想帮忙
Like how you helped Jake get indicted for murder?
就像你帮杰克陷入谋杀案的指控那样?
Look, I understand why you don't trust me,
我知道你们为什么不信任我
but I care about Julia,
但我很在乎茱莉亚
and I'm gonna do anything I can to help her.
只要能帮到她 我愿意做任何事
I have some information that might persuade
我手上有些证据 也许能说服
the government to act.
政♥府♥采取行动
I'm listening. The case against Emilio relies
说吧 埃米利奥的案子是基于他对自己的
upon a confession he made to his cellmate,
监狱室友安东尼奥·德席尔瓦说的一些话
Antonio de Silva.
建立的
Now, the problem is de Silva isn't just some random guy.
问题是德席尔瓦可不是个随机安排进去的
The FBI placed him in Emilio's cell to act as their agent.
联调局人员故意把他安置在埃米利奥的房♥间里做内应
Shouldn't that invalidate the confession
这样一来埃米利奥说出的话就没有法律效用
and therefore the entire case against Emilio?
而且他的整个案子不就不成立了?
Absolutely, and if you look into de Silva's history,
确实 如果你们研究一下德席尔瓦的档案
he snitched on three other cellmates.
会发现他还告发过另外三个监狱室友
If his involvement in Emilio's case became public,
如果他染指埃米利奥案子的事被公布了
it would call those verdicts into question, too.
之前的几个判决也会被动摇的
The FBI would do just about anything
而为了防止这种尴尬情形的发生
to avoid that level of embarrassment.
联调局什么都愿意干
Right, not to mention three possible retrials.
没错 更别说有可能还会产生三起重审案件了
Assuming we can orchestrate the swap,
即使可以实施人♥质♥交换计划
we need to make sure Emilio will cooperate.
我们也得确保埃米利奥会合作
Can you get us on the approved-visitor list?
你能把我们加入监狱探访人员名单吗?
I'll see what I can do.
我去试试
How do you not go crazy in here?
你困在这里怎么不发疯啊?
I mean, six hours, and I already feel like I'm losing it.
才六个小时 我就感觉自己要疯了
It helps to stick to a routine.
按部就班地做事比较有用
Sun comes up I meditate.
太阳升起来时我就开始冥想
I pace the room 500 times for exercise.
我会在房♥间里走五百次来进行锻炼
And I've never stopped reporting.
而且我一直都在做记录
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I listen. I watch.
我会倾听 观察
I file away everything that seems important.
我会记录下所有看似重要的事情
What have you heard? Raúl is picking up ammo
你都听到了些什么? 劳尔下周二会在哈利斯科
next Tuesday in Jalisco from a man called Vicente.
从一个叫文森特的男人那里拿弹♥药♥
The guards have mentioned fights between the two brothers.
守卫们还说到了这两兄弟间的争吵
They think Vicente might attack Raúl.
他们认为文森特可能会攻击劳尔
You, come with me.
你 跟我来
So, tell me... What do you know about Saltillo?
你都知道... 哪些关于萨尔提略的事?
Nothing.
没什么
That is not what my brother says.
我兄弟可不是这么说的
I lied to him so I could talk to you.
我跟他撒了谎 这样我才能见你
And here I am.
我这不就见到了吗
Your boss, Louise, is not one to be trusted.
你老板 路易丝 很不可信
Clearly, neither are you.
很明显 你也一样
Louise isn't my boss. I'm her boss.
路易丝不是我老板 我是她老板
I'm the one behind the curtain...
我才是幕后操控着...
just like you. Should that impress me?
就像你一样 我该对此感到惊讶吗?
You come from a town so small it doesn't even have a name.
你来自一个小到连名字都没有的小镇
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表