剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
It's a burn book.
那是一本愤怒记录本
A burn book?
一本愤怒记录本
A few months ago, I started seeing a therapist.
几个月前 我开始去心理咨♥询♥
He suggested that I journal my feelings
他建议我把感受都写到日记里
but not that "Dear Diary" Crap.
不是“亲爱的日记本”那种日记
Stuff about people that pissed me off.
而是专门记人们惹怒我的事情
So when I wrote that I wanted to kill Johnny,
所以 当我写我想杀了约翰尼的时候
it was just... in that moment.
那只是一时的情绪
What'd he do to make you so angry?
他做了什么让你这么生气?
I told him I loved him,
我跟他说我爱他
and he didn't say anything back.
而他什么都没说
I've been there.
我也有过这种时候
Look, I'm not gonna defend your mom,
我不是要替你妈妈辩解
but she does have your best interests at heart.
但她确实是为你考虑的
Maybe cut her a little slack, okay?
试着别太生她气 好吗?
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Julia, where have you been?
茱莉亚 你去哪儿了?
The P.A. Is asking me where I've been?
我的私人助理问我去哪儿了?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Megan and Louise are in your office.
梅根和路易斯在你办公室
They want to talk to you about something.
她们想跟你说点儿事儿
Do we have a meeting?
我们有安排会议吗?
No, honey, but this day just got a lot more interesting.
没有 亲爱的 但是今天挺有意思的
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
Someone just sent this video
有人刚刚寄来了这个视频
to Louise anonymously.
匿名寄给路易斯的
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Dana Hartman, the first female network news anchor
唐娜哈特曼 第一个女性新闻主播
and a scourge on journalistic integrity,
同时也是新闻道德的破坏者
is having sex with a murder victim.
跟一个谋杀案的受害者有染
Louise, it's so much worse.
路易斯 事情比这糟糕多了
The young man in this video is her daughter's boyfriend,
视频里的年轻人是她女儿的男朋友
and if Maya knew her mother was sleeping with him,
如果玛雅知道她妈妈跟约翰尼有染
it's motive for murder.
那就是犯罪动机
Where did you get this? What does it matter where we got it?
你从哪儿拿到这个的? 我们从哪儿拿来的是重点吗
You were actually having sex with your daughter's boyfriend?
你真的跟你女儿的男朋友搞在一起?
You know what?
你知道吗?
Until this morning,
今天早上之前
I had no idea that Maya was dating Johnny.
我都不知道玛雅在跟约翰尼约会
It happened just that one time.
就只发生了那么一次
A month ago, a pipe broke at the house.
一个月以前 家里有个水管坏了
I dropped by to pay the plumber.
我顺道过去给水管工付钱
Johnny was there.
约翰尼在那儿
He said he had a sexy dream about me.
他说他梦到跟我做♥爱♥
He made me feel young.
他让我觉得很年轻
He took me into his bedroom, and...
他把我带到了他的卧室
I had no idea he was filming.
我完全不知道他录像了
Does Maya know about this?
玛雅知道这事儿吗?
No, but she will.
还不知道 但是会知道的
As a professional courtesy, Julia came to me first,
出于职业尊重 茱莉亚先来找我了
but she is planning to air it on her show.
但是她打算在她节目里播出
You're enjoying this, aren't you.
你很享受这个事儿 是不是
Holding that stupid video over my head,
拿着这个愚蠢的视频
threatening to air it in the name of news. -It is news.
打着新闻的名号♥威胁我要直播 这是新闻
Julia, there's always a horse trade.
茱莉亚 总是可以商量的嘛
What do you want not to air it?
你要什么才可以不播出这个
What are you offering?
你能给什么
What if Dana agrees to be a guest on your show?
如果唐娜愿意做客你的节目呢?
What? It would be her first interview
什么? 这将是她的第一次访谈
since she was publicly fired.
自从她被公开解雇后
No, no! Absolutely not.
不 不 绝对不行
I will not be splashed around as entertainment
我不会被作为娱乐对象被耍的团团转
while my daughter's being investigated
我女儿还在
for a crime she didn't commit.
因为她没犯的案子被查呢
Dana, you know how this works.
唐娜 你知道这么着行得通
Julia doesn't air the tape,
茱莉亚不播出这个视频
and you get to advocate for Maya.
你可以为玛雅发声
Right now, the press is calling your daughter a murderer.
现在 媒体都把你女儿称作谋杀犯
You get to go on "LHL,"
你需要去LHL
look straight into the camera,
直勾勾的看着摄像机
and tell them why they are wrong.
告诉他们他们错在那儿了
You'll bury it?
你会销毁视频吗?
Come on, Julia.
拜托了 茱莉亚
Dana Hartman, back on TV.
唐娜哈特曼 重回电视
This is big. You know it.
这是大新闻 你知道的
Fine.
好吧
You have a deal.
就这么说定了
Good.
好的
Uh, now, Dana,
现在 唐娜
would you mind giving us a minute?
介意让我俩单独聊一会儿吗
Were you really gonna air that tape?
你本来真的打算播出这个视频吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
I would never do that to Maya.
我绝不会那么对玛雅的
But I wanted Dana on the show.
但我确实想要唐娜上节目
And I figured you'd get us there.
我猜到你能让说服她的
This is a nice surprise.
这可真是个惊喜
Brought you a blueberry muffin for breakfast.
我给你带了蓝莓松饼做早餐
It's almost 5:00.
现在已经快五点了
Yeah, been trying to get over here all day.
是啊 一整天都想着来这儿
Anyway, I wanted to see you.
我想见你
Thanks.
谢谢
But I have to get ready for the show.
但是我得为节目做准备了
Are we okay?
我们之间还好吗?
I mean, one date in, and I'm prosecuting Jake.
我是指 就约会了一次 然后我质控了杰克
Talk about a rocky start.
说起来不是个好的开端
I am fond of you, you know.
我喜欢你 你知道的
I often wish you weren't such a stinker.
我常常祈祷你不是这么个讨厌鬼
"His Girl Friday," Rosalind Russell
"女友礼拜五" 罗萨林德罗素
No? Sorry.
你不知道这个电影? 不知道
But sounds like you might be open to dinner.
但是听上去你似乎愿意跟我吃晚餐
Tomorrow night, I'll pick you up here, 6:30.
明天晚上 我来这儿接你 定六点半
Okay.
好的
Higher.
高一个调
Come in.
进来
Do I hear singing?
我是听到你唱歌♥了吗?
Vocal exercises.
练声呢
I've been invited to perform the national anthem
我被邀请去唱国歌♥
at the Lakers game.
在湖人队比赛中
Ryan's helping me pick a key.
莱恩在帮我找调子
That's great.
不错呀
Can I have a minute? No problem.
我能跟她单独聊聊吗? 没问题
Louise, you rock.
路易斯 你棒呆了
I want tickets to the game.
给我留几张比赛的票呗
So, I saw the D.A. In your office.
我看到检察官到你办公室去了
I assume everything's going well.
应该没什么事吧
We have a date tomorrow. Thank God.
我们明天有约会 谢天谢地
I was about to create your Tinder account.
我还准备帮你注册个陌陌账户呢
To be honest, I'm not sure I'm ready to be with someone yet.
说实话 我觉得自己还没准备好谈恋爱
Well, worst case, the D.A.'s a palate cleanser.
最坏情况下 你也可以用这个检察官清清口味嘛
Use him for some crazy, mind-blowing sex.
狂野地啪了他再说
Just sayin'.
说说嘛
You're never "Just sayin'" Anything.
你从来不会只是说说而已
That's true.
确实
So what did standards and practices say
关于唐娜 哈特曼的性录像
about the Dana Hartman sex tape?
标准规则有什么要求吗?
How much of it can we air?
我们能播出多少?
We're not gonna air it.
我们不播
I made a deal with Dana,
我跟唐娜说好了
but she is gonna make an appearance on your show.
不过她会莅临你的节目的
She is your first guest this evening. Hold on.
她是你今晚的第一位嘉宾 等等
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表