剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Let Maya know, if she needs me, I'm here for her.
告诉玛雅 如果她需要我 我一直都在
So the police just questioned Maya, then released her?
警♥察♥就询问了玛雅 然后就放了她?
The D.A.'s decision was strategic.
地方检察官的决定十分巧妙
There's not enough evidence to indict her.
他们没有足够的证据起诉她
Max is hoping to build his case while Maya's out.
马克斯是想趁着玛雅出来的时间全力进行他的案子
Well, what about the gunshot residue?
那 枪击残留物怎么办?
She doesn't know how it got on her.
她也不知道那是从哪来的
How do you not know?
你怎么可能不知道?
Well, you got me, but it's our job to find out.
你说到点子上了 我们的工作就是弄明白这件事
Let's start with research on GSR false-positives.
我们先从枪击残留物的误报开始
Well, what about the diary?
那 日记怎么办?
You said she wrote that she wanted to kill him.
你说她写过她想要杀了他
The diary is missing. Dana can't find it.
日记不见了 唐娜找不到它
Maya's roommates are headed over. Separate them, okay?
玛雅的室友正在赶过来 分开问 行吧?
Compare their stories.
对比一下他们的说辞
Excuse me for a second.
我先走开一会儿
Hey, Julia, what's up?
嘿 茱莉亚 怎么啦?
Maya asked me to sit in on her meeting,
玛雅叫我来参加她的面谈
but I wanted to check with you first. Yeah.
不过我想先和你确认一下 行
She's hiding something.
她有所隐瞒
I can feel it.
我感觉得到
Help me get her to open up?
帮我让她开口好吗?
It's what I do best.
这是我的拿手好戏
I was close with all of my roommates.
我和我的室友关系都很好
Johnny was the goofball.
约翰尼就是那种逗比
He would literally stand on his head
他真的就能倒立
just to get me to laugh.
就为了逗我一笑
He was that kind of guy.
他就是这么好的一人
Before he was killed, were you guys fighting?
在他被杀之前 你们在吵架吗?
He asked me that same question.
他也问了我同样的问题
Mom, what did you tell them?
妈 你都和他们说了什么?
I knew you were angry with Johnny.
我知道我在生约翰尼的气
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么可能知道的?
I -- I, um...
我 我
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
You read my journal? Maya, what was I supposed to do?
你看过我的日记? t 玛雅 我能怎么办?
You've been so distant lately.
你一直拒我于千里之外
You don't answer my phone calls,
你不听我的电♥话♥
and when I come visit the house, you go straight to your room.
当我过来这边找你 你直接掉头回房♥间
For years, you were too busy for me.
这么多年 你一直很忙没时间理我
And now, when I'm not available,
现在 我没空了
you read my personal thoughts?
你就偷看我的日记?
Maya...
玛雅
No, I appreciate
不 我懂
that you're trying to get back into my life
这么多年了
after all these years,
你试着想要回到我的生活中
but I'm 22 years old.
可是我已经22岁了
I have boundaries.
我有我的界限
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, but I --
我很抱歉 可我
But what, mom?!
可是什么 妈?
What makes that okay?!
什么让你觉得你能这么做?
Look, Mr. Gregorian,
听我说 格力高恩先生
me and Johnny, we weren't fighting,
我和约翰尼 我们没有在吵架
and what I didn't tell you last night
昨晚我没告诉你的是
and what isn't in my diary
以及我日记里没写的
is that Johnny was my boyfriend.
是约翰尼是我的男朋友
What? I was in love with him.
什么? 我们相爱了
Maya, I had no idea.
玛雅 我不知道
I need some air.
我要出去透透气
I -- I shou-- I should go get her. Let me.
我 应该 我应该出去找她 让我去
I'll go.
我去
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Thanks for coming in, Willow.
谢谢你能来 薇洛
We appreciate you helping Maya.
谢谢你来帮玛雅
Of course. Maya's like a sister.
不用谢 玛雅是我的姐妹
We were a family, the four of us.
我们是一家人 我们四个
I can't believe... Johnny's gone.
我都不敢相信 约翰尼离开我们了
Any idea who'd want to hurt Johnny?
你觉得谁会想伤害约翰尼呢?
No.
没有人
I mean, he was the nicest one in the house.
他是我们几个里最友善的那个
Tried to get us to volunteer at a soup kitchen.
还想让我们一起去施粥
He's that guy.
的那种人
And where do you work?
你在哪儿工作
A talent agency, in the mail room.
在一个人才中介机构的收发室
I'm a deejay.
我是个DJ
I spent last week
我上周都在工作
at the grand opening of the Papa John's in Reseda.
为拉♥萨♥达的一家约翰老爹开业放音乐
Maya and Johnny were with me.
玛雅和约翰尼当时和我一起
We had a blast.
我们玩的很开心
Did Johnny ever take any drugs? No.
约翰尼吸毒吗? 不吸
No, he wasn't like that.
不 他不是那种人
We all drink, but nothing illegal.
我们都喝酒 但没有什么违禁药品
And where were you last night when Johnny was killed?
昨晚约翰尼被杀的时候你在哪儿?
Lucky Strike.
好运球馆
The bowling alley in Hollywood.
在好莱坞的保龄球街
I was with Willow. Got there around 8:00, I think.
我跟薇洛在一起 差不多八点到那儿的
And we left around 11:00.
一直到十一点才走
And that's when Maya called you.
十一点就是玛雅给你打电♥话♥的时候
Yeah. She was hysterical.
对 她听起来歇斯底里的
Screaming that Johnny was dead.
喊叫着说约翰尼死了
And we rushed back to the house.
我们就赶紧赶回去了
And Dana Hartman was already there?
你回去的时候唐娜 哈特曼已经在那儿了吗?
Yeah, she lives nearby.
是的 她住的很近
Okay. Where are you staying now?
那你现在住在哪儿?
With Dana, at her house in Westwood.
住在唐娜家 在东木区
She's cool like that.
她就是这么好
She's letting us stay there
让我们可以一直住在她那儿
until our place is released by the cops.
直到我们的房♥子解除封锁
Did Johnny have a girlfriend?
约翰尼有女朋友吗?
Johnny hung out with a lot of girls,
约翰尼跟很多女孩儿出去玩
most recently with Maya, but...
最近他经常跟玛雅出去 但是...
But it wasn't serious.
但不是认真的
I-I'm sure she wanted more, but...
我确定她想跟进一步 但是...
Like I said,
就像我说的
Johnny wasn't the girlfriend type.
约翰尼不是那种固定一个女朋友的类型
Last question.
最后一个问题
In your estimation,
在你看来
is there any chance Maya could've killed Johnny?
有没有任何可能是玛雅杀了约翰尼?
Definitely not. Maya could be moody, but she's not a killer.
绝对不会 玛雅是会有点喜怒无常 但她不会杀人
I'm sure of it.
这点我很确定
A little early in the day for shots, isn't it?
现在喝酒有点儿早 不是吗?
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Your car's still in the parking lot.
你的车还在停车场
This is the closest bar.
这是最近的酒吧
I know what happens when your mom pushes your buttons.
我知道当你妈妈触及你的底线了会怎样
After so many years of her not being around,
她这么多年都不陪在你身边
it's like all of a sudden, she's trying too hard.
突然之间她又关心过度了
And don't get me wrong, I...
别误会 我...
I know she let's me live in that great house,
我知道是因为她我才能住在那么好的房♥子里
she's friends with my roommates --
她对我室友也很友好
I appreciate all of it.
这些我都很感谢
But I can't just forget everything that came before.
但我没办法把之前的事儿都忘了
I understand.
我明白
So, you and Johnny,
那 你跟约翰尼之间
was it really love?
真的是爱吗?
I had never felt that way.
我从没有过那种感觉
But you wrote in your journal --
但你在日记里写到...
It's not a journal in the traditional sense.
那不是传统意义上的日记
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表