剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
Good.
很好
Hey. I was just getting ready for our date.
嘿 正在为约会做准备呢
Change of plans.
改变计划
Instead of dinner, how do you feel about an afternoon stakeout?
相比晚餐 下午一起去做监视怎么样?
Hey. How'd it go with the app creator?
嘿 和app的创建人聊的怎么样了?
Uh, I threatened the kid with a defamation lawsuit,
我用诽谤罪威胁这孩子
but the little cockroach called my bluff.
不过这小子觉得我在吓唬他
He won't give us the name of the user
他不愿意透露
who started the thread and named Dax as the killer.
那个指责达克斯为杀手的用户信息
There must be some way to force his hand.
肯定有什么办法能逼他交出来
Well, the only precedent is eminent threat.
除非有证据表明是明显的威胁
Then a judge could issue an order
这样法官就能签发命令
and make him give us the user's identity.
让他交出用户信息
And Dax is facing the death penalty.
现在达克斯面临着死刑
You're right, and I've been on the phone
是啊
with every federal judge we know.
我一直在联♥系♥所有我认识的联邦法官
So far, no luck.
截止到目前 没有好消息
There may be one other federal judge who might help us.
倒是有一个联邦法官也许能帮到我们
Does he owe you a favor?
他欠你一个人情吗?
No, not me.
不 不是我
Forget it, Jake. I can't even believe you're asking me.
得了吧 杰克 难以置信你竟然跟我提这个
Would you just hear me out?
先听我说完行吗?
Eric cheated on me. I'm not asking him for a favor.
艾瑞克对我不忠 我不会求他帮忙的
You know what? You are right.
你知道么 你说的没错
I hate him for what he did.
他这么对你我很恨他
I'm sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't have asked.
我不该问的
As long as you're here, I should tell you that
你都来了我应该通知你
the network wants the coach back on for an hour tonight.
电视台要求我们今晚再次把教练请上节目
You have got to be kidding me!
你他么在逗我呢
I think the guy's an arrogant jerk, but America loves him.
我觉得他就是一个自大的混♥蛋♥ 不过民众喜欢他
He's trending on Twitter. #CoachTellsItLikeItIs
他在推特上都成了热点了 #教练访谈
Do me a favor, and just try to keep it balanced.
帮我个帮 让节目尽量别一边倒
What is your thing with this kid?
你和这个孩子什么关系?
We grew up in the same neighborhood.
我们在一个街区长大的
When I was in high school, we had a kid just like Dax.
高中的时候 我们学校有一个和达克斯很像的孩子
He got picked on every day.
每天都有人欺负他
Let me guess. His name was Jake Gregorian?
让我猜猜 他的名字叫杰克·格力高恩?
Nice try. I'm not buying it.
很有想象力 我才不信呢
That's not what I was saying.
我可没这么说
Wait. You were the bully?
等等 你是那个恶霸?
Worse. I was the guy that could've stopped the bully...
更糟 我是那个本可以阻止那个恶霸的人
but didn't.
但是我没有
I'm sorry I blindsided your client's sister.
对上次突袭你客户姐姐我很抱歉
You could make it up to her by helping her brother.
你可以通过帮助她弟弟来弥补过失
Fine.
好吧
Fine. You'll talk to Eric?
你会和艾瑞克谈的?
Fine. I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
I know you. That's a yes.
我懂你 这就是同意了
You really expect me to issue a court order
你真的期望我越过宪法第一修正案
when the First Amendment's at play?
去签发法♥院♥指令?
I shouldn't have come.
我就不该来的
It'll be uploaded to the ECF by the end of the day.
我会把它更新到今天的电子档案上
How do I say no to you?
我怎么能拒绝你呢?
Today, of all days.
特别是今天
What do you mean?
你指什么?
Well, it would've been our one-year anniversary.
这本来会是我们的恋爱一周年纪念日
We were supposed to go to Medora for dinner.
原本要去梅多拉餐厅共进晚餐
Right. You know, I don't think
是啊 我想我还没有
I canceled that reservation.
取消那个预约
We could still go.
我们还可以去
We're not getting back together.
我们不会和好的
Oh, Julia.
哦 茱莉亚
Look, I know that
我知道
what I did was unforgivable.
我所做的无法被原谅
I'm in therapy now, and I know that it's gonna
我现在在做治疗
be a while before I'm healthy enough
我知道离变得足够健康
to be with you or anyone else.
能和你或者别人在一起之前还要一段时间
But I want you in my life.
但是我希望我的生活中有你
And maybe someday, you'll see that I'm a changed man.
或许有一天 你会意识到我已经变了
So, what do you say?
那么怎么说
Will you have dinner with me?
你愿意和我一起共进晚餐吗?
Just dinner.
只是晚餐
Let's get in!
让我们进去
Thanks for coming. Are you kidding me?
谢谢你能来 开玩笑吗?
French fries and a college pep rally -- totally my jam.
薯条和大学赛前动员会太合我胃口了
So, you like football?
那么 你喜欢橄榄球吗?
A bunch of meatheads slamming into each other?
一群傻子撞来撞去?
I'll pass.
还是算了吧
Hey, I was once one of those meatheads in high school.
嘿 高中的时候我就是那群傻子之一
Oh, that explains a lot.
哦 怪不得
Hmm.
哼
What were you?
你那时候是做什么?
Let me guess -- you were the hot mathlete?
我来猜猜 你是学校的奥数女神
I didn't have what you would call
我没有你想象中的那种
a normal high school experience.
普通人的高中经历
What? Were you, like, homeschooled or something?
你是家教的还是怎么?
Oh, my God. You were. That's hilarious.
哦 天那 还真是 这太搞笑了
This is exactly why I don't tell people.
所以我不和别人说这个
They think it's weird.
他们觉得这很诡异
I think it's cool.
我觉得很酷啊
I mean, I went to an expensive private school,
我读了贵的要死的私立学校
and now, I'm running errands for a living.
现在我靠跑腿赚钱
You got homeschooled, and you're a successful lawyer.
你从小家教长大 成了一个成功的律师
You tell me what's weird.
你觉得哪个更诡异
Thanks.
谢了
Okay. So, it looks like everyone's inside.
好了 看起来大家都进去了
We've got the bulk of the student body in one place.
学生现在都聚集到一起了
Let's tell them a secret.
我们向他们透露一个秘密吧
Hmm.
哼
Did it come through?
发过去了吗?
"Dax Edwards was just released from custody
"达克斯·爱德华兹已被警方释放
because the cops have identified the real killer.
因为警方已经确认真实杀手的身份
They're on their way
警方正在赶往
to the pep rally to make an arrest."
赛前动员会进行拘捕"
Homeschooled or not, you're a genius.
不管你是不是家教长大的 你简直是个天才
Let's go.
我们走
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿嘿嘿嘿
What the hell?!
什么鬼?!
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Move, lady! We're in a hurry.
走开 女士! 我们赶时间
I'm an attorney, and if you know something
我是辩护律师 如果你知道任何关于杰森·摩尔的信息
about Jason Moore, it's in your best interest to come clean.
你最好能够坦白交代
We don't know anything about anything.
我们什么都不知道
Dude, we know exactly what happened.
哥们儿 我们知道发生了什么
Either you talk to us, or we call the cops.
如果你们不和我们谈的话 我们就报♥警♥
Up to you.
你来决定
Okay, fine, then.
好吧 那我打了
Wait!
等等
We didn't mean to kill Jason. We swear.
我们当时没有想要杀杰森 我们发誓
Thank you for helping me,
谢谢你能帮我
but I need you to keep this between us.
不过你要保守这个秘密
Are you kidding? You know I've been
你开玩笑吗? 你知道我一直
looking for a way to make my bones with Julia.
想要在茱莉亚面前表现表现
Fine.
好吧
I'll keep my mouth shut. That look is very effective.
我会保守秘密的 这个表情很到位
I'll call you.
回头联♥系♥你
We saw Jason coming out of a frat party.
我们看到杰森从兄弟会派对里出来
He was drunk off his ass.
他当时醉的不行
We decided to have a little fun with him.
我们当时打算逗一逗他
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表