剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表
No, not to me.
没有 至少没和我说过
Have you told anyone else?
你还告诉其他人了吗?
Who?
谁?
Samantha, please.
沙曼沙 拜托了
Um, the lady from the news
那个新闻里的女士
the one that's covering the story.
就是那个报道了这件事的人
Callie Connors?
凯莉 康纳斯?
The producer from that show
那节目的制♥作♥人
came to the café where I work.
去我工作的咖啡馆找我
He said he was trying to find her
他说他们在尽力寻找她
and if I knew anything that would help, I should tell him.
如果我知道一些可以帮的上忙的信息 我该告诉他
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
No, I asked if it could be
不 我问这事能不能保密
confidential, and he said yes!
他说一定的!
I knew you'd be upset,
我知道你们会很生气
but I just wanted to help her.
我只是想帮她
Callie can't air this.
凯莉不能播这个
If someone from that website has Emily,
如果真的是网上的那个人抓了艾米丽
this -- this story could freak him out.
这个 这个故事会刺♥激♥到他的
He could do something to I will go talk to Callie.
他会做什么来... 我去和凯莉说
I think I can persuade her not to run the story.
我觉着我可以劝说她不要讲这个
Sorry for the interruption. The D.A.'s here.
抱歉 打扰一下检察官来了
He's waiting in the conference room.
他正在会议室等着
I'll be in touch.
我会保持联♥系♥
Do you ever call before you show up,
来之前打电♥话♥了吗
or is the element of surprise your thing?
或者就是为了要给个惊喜?
I heard Oscar Keaton hired you back.
我听说奥斯卡齐顿又雇回来你了
Now I've known defendants
我算是知道了
who would drop a lawyer
被告可以因为不喜欢律师
'cause they didn't like their cologne,
的古龙香水而解雇他
so to keep one who seduced his wife
从而留下那个引诱他妻子的律师
Oscar must really believe in you.
奥斯卡一定非常信任你
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
Sarah's final autopsy report came in.
莎拉最后的验尸报告来了
And you just rushed over to share it with the defense?
所以你就冲过来和被告律师分享了?
The report only tells part of the story.
报告只说了一部分的故事
It says that Sarah Keaton had parturition scars
莎拉齐顿有分娩伤疤
consistent with having given birth at some point in her life.
她曾经生过孩子
So I'm here to ask you and your client,
所以我来问你和你的客户
where the hell is Sarah's child?
莎拉的孩子在哪?
We talked about having children,
我们曾经讨论过某天要个孩子
you know, someday, but, no, nothing about a pregnancy.
但是 有一天 但从来没有听她提起过怀孕的事
She wasn't just pregnant. She gave birth.
她不仅仅是怀孕 她生了孩子
She never said anything to you?
她从来没和你说过?
No, but I have an investigator
没有 但我有个调查员
digging through hospital records.
可以调查医院记录
You want to find this kid?
你想找到这个孩子?
Don't you?
你不想?
Kid has nothing to do with me.
孩子和我无关
That child is a part of Sarah.
那个孩子是莎拉的一部分
So was the fake passport, having an affair with you.
假护照 和你出轨 也是她的一部分
Now this?
现在又有这事
Every day that goes by,
每过一天
I feel like I know that woman less.
我都觉得越来越不认识那个女人
Alan. Jake Gregorian.
艾伦 杰克 格力高恩
I have nothing to say to you.
我和你没什么好说的
I saw the news.
我看到新闻了
Listen, Oscar's rehired me.
听着 奥斯卡重新雇我了
There's a question about your sister
有个关于你妹妹的问题
no one's been able to answer.
没人可以回答
What is it? Come down to my office to talk.
什么问题? 来我的办公室说
Tonight. Thanks.
今晚 谢谢
Sure, I was working with Rosa the night she went missing.
没问题 她失踪的那个晚上 我正和罗莎一起工作
Real sweet girl, never missed a day of work.
非常好的女孩 从不旷工
And you said she clocked out at 9:00?
你说过她9点打卡下班的?
Yeah, that's the last I saw her.
是的 那是我最后一次见她
You said you were...?
你说你是...?
A friend of her family. Oh.
她家的一个朋友
Did anything strange happen the night of her shift?
她换班的那个晚上 有什么不寻常的事吗?
Uh, nope. Nothing strange happens around here.
额 没有 这附近没什么不寻常的事发生
Although a garter snake once swam out the toilet.
除了一条花纹蛇从卫生间游出来
What about her boyfriend -- Braydon Lucas?
她男朋友布雷登 卢卡斯呢
Was he here that night?
那晚上他在这吗?
I wouldn't have a clue.
我不知道
I noticed that you have, uh, a video camera.
我看到你有 呃 一个录影机
Think I could see the footage?
我能看看拍的影像吗?
That needs to be approved by corporate,
必须要法人允许
and corporate has his lazy ass on a cruise, so I'm sorry.
但是他去游轮旅行了 所以抱歉不行
But you can come back next week.
但是你可以下周再来
I'm sure it'll be fine.
那时应该可以了
Okay, I'll do that.
好的 我下次再来
Sorry I couldn't help.
抱歉没帮上忙
It's okay.
没关系
I owe my viewers the whole truth.
我欠我的观众们事实真♥相♥
I never hide anything.
我从不隐瞒什么
It's a sacred responsibility.
这是个神圣的使命
That's interesting.
有趣
I think you owe it to Emily
我认为你欠艾米丽
to forget the cam-girl stuff.
你不该说视频女孩的事
Here you go.
给你
You know revealing that part of the story
你知道如果揭露那部分故事
is gonna turn public sympathy against her.
会使她失去公众同情心
People are gonna stop volunteering
人们不会再志愿加入
for the search parties,
寻找小组
the tip lines are gonna go quiet,
不再有信息热♥线♥
and Emily's chances of being brought home alive
艾米丽被活着带回家的概率
are gonna plummet.
会直线下降
You are not gonna pin that on me.
不要把那些怪在我头上
The most likely abductor is somebody
从视频女孩网站上发现艾米丽的人
who discovered Emily on the cam-girl site.
是最有可能的诱拐者
Now, if you reveal that the police
如果你揭露这件事
are pursuing from that angle,
警♥察♥会从这个角度入手
the abductor might panic, maybe even kill her.
诱拐者可能会恐慌 甚至杀了她
Okay, that is one barge load of speculation.
好吧 你说的这些可都是猜测
So you're willing to risk a girl's life
所以你愿意拿一个女孩的生命冒险
just to bump your ratings? Okay, okay.
只为提升你的评价? 好吧 好吧
If I drop the cam-girl story, what have you got for me?
如果我不播摄像女孩的故事 你有什么材料给我?
You get me. Oh.
你了解我
An exclusive announcement on the Oscar Keaton case.
奥斯卡齐顿案件的独家申明
Does Julia George know you're offering yourself
茱莉亚 乔治 知道你向其他女新闻业者
to other newswomen?
毛遂自荐吗?
Do we have a deal?
我们达成协议了吗?
Exclusive on the Oscar Keaton case?
奥斯卡齐顿案件的独家?
Oscar has actually hired me back, Callie,
凯莉 奥斯卡实际上重新雇佣了我
and I'd be telling your viewers why.
我会告诉你的观众为什么他重新雇我
I need to think about it. I'll get back to you.
让我想想 我会回复你的
So, what exactly are we looking for?
我们到底要找什么?
Anything suspicious that happened
罗莎上次换班时
during Rosa's last shift.
任何可疑的事情
It's cued up to the right night.
所有信息都指向那天晚上
Here you go.
走你
Speed it up. ...you.
加速
Have you heard anything from Ryan?
你从莱恩那听到什么了吗?
He's been following the boyfriend
他跟踪了那个男朋友
but hasn't seen anything incriminating so far.
但是目前还没有看到什么犯罪有关信息
He did ask if we reimburse for gas.
他确实问了我们是否会报销油钱
What did you say?
你怎么说的?
I said it depends on your mood.
我说这取决于你的心情
Good answer.
好答案
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there.
哇 哇 哇 停在这
剧集 | 热点推手(2016) | 导航列表