And if we can't find her,
犯罪家族也会动手
the head of the crime families will.
听说她的悬赏金高得离谱
The word is, there's a big price on her head.
有件事我没搞懂
Yeah, one thing I still don't get,
为什么卡拉绑了你 又放了你
why did Carla kidnap you just to let you go?
她怎么说的 是什么想法
Did she say anything? Anything that might explain it?
我说过了 她就喜欢玩游戏
Like I said, she likes to play games.
今晚只能到这儿了
No, that's all we can do for tonight.
散了吧 明早继续
Let's, uh, let's pick this up in the morning.
累瘫了
Yeah, I'm beat.
我要回家睡上二十四小时
I'm gonna go home and sleep for 24 hours.
深有同感
Mm, I hear that.
杰西呢 一起走吗
What about you, Jess? You coming?
我得回几个电♥话♥
Uh, I got to return a few phone calls.
明天见
I'll see you guys tomorrow.
杰西 见到帕克了吗
Hey, Jess. Have you seen Parker?
他刚走 有事吗
Uh, yeah, you just missed him. Everything okay?
我在帮帕克找他母亲的墓地
Well, I've been helping Parker find his mother's burial site.
嗯 托雷斯提到过
Yeah, Torres told me.
我找到了他母亲的原始死亡证明
So, I found his mother's original death certificate.
杰西...
Jess...
...有些事不对劲
...something doesn't add up.
老爸 别又睡在我最喜欢的椅子上
Dad, you better not be sleeping in my favorite chair.
今晚还有比...
We got another game on...
啊 天哪
Hey. Come on.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
不
No!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表