我们确认身份时查到了他的记录
His record came up when we confirmed the I.D.
他只是想要一个新的开始
He just wanted a fresh start.
没人愿意给他机会
Nobody would give him a chance.
你为什么愿意
Why did you?
他只是求知欲强 渴望学习
He was just curious and eager to learn.
他刚开始时,连牛角包和卡诺里都分不清
When he first started, he didn't know a croissant from a cannoli.
昨天 他第一次做了楚雷基【一种甜面包】
And yesterday, he made his first batch of tsoureki.
虽然还达不到我奶奶的标准
It wouldn't have passed the smell test with my Yaya.
但 还不赖 你知道吧
But... they weren't bad, you know?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错
Oh, it's not your fault.
最近资金很紧张
Money's been really tight.
我一直都像是
I've always been, you know,
离失去这个地方只差一张未付的账单
one unpaid bill away from losing the place.
Virgil知道这一点 所以他才
And knowing Virgil, that's why he...
所以他才会试图阻止抢劫
that's why he tried to stop the robbery.
我们会找到凶手的
We're gonna find whoever did this.
Alden Parker探员
Agent Alden Parker.
你为什么不告诉我你是联邦探员
Why didn't you tell me you were a federal agent?
我不知道 大概是不想吓到你吧
I don't know. I guess I didn't want to scare you off.
我有什么可害怕的
Scare me off from what?
抱歉打扰一下 你有空吗
Sorry to interrupt. Uh, you got a second?
失陪一下
Uh, excuse me. Mm.
MPD的两个凶杀案侦探刚刚来了
Two homicide detectives from MPD just showed up.
你知道 严格来说这是他们的案子
You know, technically, it's their case.
没错
Yeah.
除非你想和他们争
Unless you want to fight 'em for it.
哟 哟 Nick 真是惊喜
Yo, yo. Nick, what a surprise.
Parker探员告诉我他要来
Agent Parker told me
Agent Parker told me he was coming down.
他还在和MPD谈
Well, he's still talking to MPD.
他们想要回尸体吗 因为我这边已经
Oh. Do they want the body back? 'Cause I kind of already...
不 不 他们很高兴由我们来处理这个案子
No, no, no. They were happy for us to work the case.
Parker正在了解其他抢劫案的情况
Parker's just getting downloaded on the other robberies. Oh.
好吧 不管怎样 我很高兴我们团队
Okay. Well, I, for one, am glad that our team
来处理这个案子 Wilson先生是个英雄
is handling this case. Mr. Wilson here is a hero.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
厨房♥里的枪手 他一定
Gunman in the kitchen. He must have
有张面无表情的脸 才能在Parker面前隐藏这一点
a hell of a poker face to, uh... to hide that from Parker.
这是我们共同的特点
Yeah, that is one thing
Yeah, that is one thing that we have in common.
扑克脸 我今天早上还练习了一下
Poker face. I got to practice mine this morning.
Nick你一定会为我感到骄傲的
Nick, you would have been so proud of me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好吧 Jess刚才在这里 她在抱怨
Okay, so, so, Jess was down here, she's venting
Robin可能在约会的新混♥蛋♥
about this new jerk that Robin must be dating.
什么
What?
别担心 别担心 我没告诉她
Don't worry. Don't worry. I didn't tell her
你就是Robin正在约会的那个新混♥蛋♥
that you are the new jerk that Robin's dating.
并不是说你是个混♥蛋♥ --你跟她说了什么
Not-not that you're a jerk. What did you say to her?
我是私下告诉你的
I told you that in confidence.
Nick 是我 我会帮你保密的 好吗
Hey, Nick, hey, it's me. I got you, buddy, okay?
你的秘密都锁在保险箱里了
Your-your secrets are locked safe in the vault.
但我确实觉得你应该跟她谈谈 好吗
But I do think that you should talk to her, okay?
你知道的 了解Jess的人都清楚 她会很欣慰
You know, knowing Jess, she will be so relieved
Robin是在和你约会 而不是某个疯子
that Robin's dating you and not, uh, some psycho.
我们没在约会 我们还没到那一步
We're not dating. It hasn't even been that long.
Jimmy 为什么要搞得这么复杂
Why make it a thing, Jimmy?
好吧 但是 不
Okay, but... No.
别但是了 说到疯子
No buts. Speaking of psychos,
凶手真的把Virgil淹死在蛋糕面糊里了吗
did the killer really drown Virgil in cake batter?
是的 死因确实是窒息
Yes. Cause of death was indeed asphyxiation.
我从他肺里吸出了将近一杯的面糊
I vacuumed nearly a cup out of his lungs.
这难道不显得.
Hmm. Doesn't that seem...?
多余 怪异 残忍♥ 是这样
Unnecessary? Bizarre? Sadistic? Yeah.
尤其是对于一起抢劫案来说
Especially for a robbery.
而且我们的劫匪也不怎么专业
Yeah, and our robber wasn't much of a robber.
他把收银机里的钱都拿走了
He took everything from the cash register,
但却留下了 Virgil的钱包
but he left Virgil's wallet.
他们杀他的方式看起来很有私人恩怨
The way they killed him seems personal.
也许他们不是为了钱
Maybe they weren't after the money.
我已经当了15年的假释官了
Yup. Been a parole officer for 15 years now.
我见过各种各样的罪犯
I've seen convicts of every stripe.
他们中的大多数人最终都走向同一个方向
Most of 'em are headed in one direction:
回到监狱
back to the big house.
Virgil Wilson
Virgil Wilson--
他走在正确的道路上 尤其是在
he was on the right path, especially once
他得到那份面包店的工作后
he got the job at the bakery.
我敢打赌你为此很高兴
Bet you were happy about that.
是的 我确实爱吃甜食
Yeah, I got a sweet tooth all right.
你和Mandel警官真是好伙伴
Mm-hmm. You're in good company, Officer Mandel.
自从Virgil开始在那儿工作后
Must've packed on five pounds
我估计体重都增加了五磅
since Virgil started working there.
Eleni她做的baklava真是太棒了
Eleni... ...makes a mean baklava.
你试过她做的kantaifi吗【一种酥油面团】
You tried her kantaifi?
试过了 我最喜欢的是核桃口味
Oh, yeah. My favorite's walnut.
不 开心果味才是最好的
No. No way. Pistachio.
你知道她是怎么
Hey, do you have any idea
做那些小鸟巢的吗
how she makes those little birds' nest things?
这是一个很好的问题
That is a great question.
再来一个
Here's another.
谁会想杀了Virgil
Who would want to kill Virgil?
我还以为这只是一起抢劫案
Well, I thought this was just a robbery.
也有可能抢劫只是个烟雾弹
Uh, it's possible the robbery was a smoke screen.
什么 你是说有人去那里杀了他
What, you mean someone went there to kill him?
不会 那个孩子无害
No. The kid was harmless.
真的
Really?
因为他因偷车被判了差不多
Because he spent almost two years in prison
两年监禁
for grand theft auto.
拜托 放过他吧
Come on, give him a break.
他只是和一群坏人混在一起
He just fell in with a bad crowd.
谁
Who?
不清楚
No idea.
Virgil是唯一被抓到的
Virgil was the only one to get caught,
据我所知 他没有供出任何人
and far as I know, he never snitched.
我怀疑他们会因为一辆被盗的车杀了他
I doubt they'd want to kill him over a stolen car.
两年时间足够让人升级到更大的事
Two years is plenty of time to graduate to something bigger.
也许这些朋友把Virgil拖回了那种生活
Maybe these friends dragged Virgil back into the life.
如果真是这样
If so...
我太遗憾了
I missed it.
是啊 我有同感
Yeah, I know the feeling.
Leon 你在这里做什么
Leon, what are you doing here?
我想弄清楚 为什么我们法证实验室里
Trying to figure out why there's an entire bakery
有一个完整的面包店
in our forensics lab.
好吧 我知道 按道理说
All right, I-I know that, uh, on paper,
这个案子并不完全属于我们的管辖范围
this case doesn't exactly fall in our jurisdiction,
但你得理解
but you got to understand,
受害人曾经联♥系♥过我
the victim reached out to me.
他向一名NCIS探员求助
He asked an NCIS agent for help.
从我的角度看 这就成了我们的案件
And from where I stand, that makes it our case.
Parker探员 -给我24小时 Leon这是我唯一的要求
Agent Parker... 24 hours-- that's all I'm asking, Leon.
这个孩子救过我的命
This kid saved my life.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
说完了 -很好
Yeah. Good.
我同意
I agree.
你同意吗
You do? Mm-hmm.
那你为什么还在这
Then why are you here?
我走过来时闻到了新鲜烤面包的香味
I was walking by and I smelled freshly baked bread.
你能抵挡得住新鲜烤面包的香味吗
Can you resist the smell of freshly baked bread?
我做不到 -没错
I cannot. Exactly.
我听说这家面包店和它的面包师♥傅♥
Yeah, I've been hearing a lot of good things about this bakery,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表