Just being a good friend. Which is also why you were
你也非常支持我
so supportive when I took the REACT job.
那是你应得的
You deserved it.
听着 Nick 我知道 你跟我和Jimmy
Look, Nick, I... I know that you're best friends
都是最好的朋友 而我不想让你觉得
with both me and Jimmy, and I don't want you to feel
你不得不被夹在我们俩中间
like you have to play both sides,
或者 你必须调和那些没有发生的争吵
or that you have to referee fights that aren't happening,
又或者 你不得不为我们
or that you have to make jokes
没有发生的事开玩笑
about us being a thing when we're not.
因为我们没事
Because we're okay.
好的
Okay.
没问题 我现在冷静得很
You got it. Nothing but chill.
妈妈
Mama.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
给我讲个故事 妈妈
Tell me a story, Mama...
那个娃娃差点落到你身上
That doll almost just fell on you.
什么鬼
What the hell!?
好了 怎么突然变得这么有攻击性呢
Okay. What is with all of this aggression?
别说是什么 激♥情♥所至
And do not say "passionate."
好吧 呃...
Okay, um...
当你一直举着锤子的话
you carry around a hammer long enough,
看谁都像钉子
everything starts looking like a nail.
我完全不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
上次卧底行动差点被杀
Almost getting killed in my last undercover operation
让我 我不知道
made me, I don't know,
开始考虑未来 好吗
started thinking about the future, right?
所以我如此努力想要推动
That's why I'm pushing so hard
在单位搞一个更好的健身房♥ 你知道吗
to get a better gym at work, you know?
训练 努力训练
Training. Training hard.
来成为一个更好的锤子吗
To become a better hammer?
不是为了钉子 或者坏人 或者娃娃
Well, not for nails, or bad guys, or dolls.
这似乎只是副作用
Just seems to be the side effect.
好吧 -我之所以
Okay. The reason why
如此努力工作
I'm working out so hard...
是因为 我想想清楚一些
is because I'm trying to get my mind right.
你知道 回到那里
You know, trying to get back out there.
回到游戏中
Back in the game.
什么游戏
The game?
爱情游戏
The love game.
啊 我猜
Ah. I guess.
哦 嗯 已经有很久
Oh. Mm-hmm. It's been too long
没在生活中遇到那个特别的人了
since I've had a special person in my life,
所以我在想 也许
so I was thinking that maybe
如果我可以让自己重回状态
if I can get myself back out there again,
也许我能找到那个人
maybe I can find that person.
但是为了做到那一点
But in order to do that,
我真的想让自己回到最好的状态
I really want to put my best self out there.
充满激♥情♥ -没错
Passionate. Exactly.
好的 那么 呃
Okay. Well, um...
我想让你知道 我...
I would just like you to know that I...
完全支持你的想法
fully support this mission.
就像一个好朋友那样
As a good friend would.
Mm.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
是的 我希望自己没听到
Yeah, I wish I didn't.
有人来了吗
Do we have company?
不 这里没人 -没有 呃 没有车
No, nothing here. No, uh, no cars,
没有可疑活动 为什么这么问
no suspicious activity. Why?
因为 听起来有人来了
Well, it sounds like we have company.
好吧 那是从哪来的呢
Okay, where is that coming from?
好了 我真的讨厌这个地方
Okay, I really hate this place.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
站住
Stop!
你想去哪 啊
Where do you think you're going, huh?
我没杀害Hal 我发誓
I didn't kill Hal. I swear.
是Mary
It's Mary.
那个女朋友
The girlfriend.
那是什么
What's that?
那是我的 我发现的
It's mine. I-I found it.
在我看来 确实像个宝藏
Sure looks like treasure to me.
所以 我们觉得箱子里有什么呢
So, what do we think's in the box?
金币吗 宝石吗
Gold coins? Diamonds?
嗯 考虑到发现它的地方
Mm. Given where it was found,
里面可能装满了娃娃头
it could be filled with tiny little doll heads.
我告诉你 我没有杀害Hal
I'm telling you, I did not kill Hal.
我只是想回应我的邀请
I only wanted a return on my investment.
你借给Hal不只100美元吗
You loaned Hal more than the first $100?
那是最后一百美元
That was the last hundred.
我在之前给了他接近900美元
I-I'd given him closer to 900 before that
去租下那个海豹部队的房♥子
to rent the Navy SEAL's house
来交换那里发现的一切
in exchange for a cut of whatever he found there.
所以 还是希望能挣到钱
So, still hoping to cash in,
你登录了Hal的旧账户
you signed into Hal's old account
去租下了Prescott的无用建筑
to rent Prescott's Folly.
我必须得租下它
I had to rent it to be sure
来确保我有时间单独搜索那里
I had time to search it alone.
所以我穿过后山的树林
It's why I cut through the back woods
以防有人看到
in case anybody was watching.
比如我们 -新手的运气吧
Like us. Call it beginner's luck,
但是 我一开始是在地下室发现了
but I-I-I found that treasure box in the basement,
那个箱子
first thing.
需要一个撬棍来打开它
Needed a crowbar to get it out.
那就是我们听到的噪音 -就在那个时候我听到了
Which made the noise that we heard. That's when I heard
你们上楼 采取了之后的行动
you guys upstairs and took the back steps.
并不知道你们就在那里等我
Not knowing you'd be right there waiting for me.
好了 让我们回到Hal
All right, let's back up to the night
被害的那晚
that Hal was killed.
那已经是两周前了
It had been almost two weeks
Hal一无所获感到沮丧
and Hal was getting frustrated at not finding anything,
所以 我为他举办了派对
so I threw him the party
试图让他振作起来
to try to lift his spirits.
根本不知道他已经死在了地下室
Not knowing he was dead in the basement.
我不知道
I had no idea.
就像我说的 我5点到的那里
Like I said, I got there at 5:00
没看到有人进出
and I saw no one coming or going.
我保证 -你说
I promise. You said,
你使用的金属探测器
metal detector you used.
是谁的 -Hal的
Whose was it? One of Hal's.
他有一大堆的探测器和扫描仪
He had a bunch of detectors and scanners
在他刚搬进去的时候
delivered to the house
就运到了那里
when he first moved in.
我自己留了一个
I kept that one for myself
他甚至没意识到那东西丢了
and he didn't even realize it was missing.
你是说 运过去的吗
Did you say delivered?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
你是看到它们被运过去的吗
You saw them being delivered?
没有 但是我在车♥库♥里看到了
No, but I saw all the Global Courier boxes
全球快递的盒子
in the garage after.
全球快递运的东西吗
Global Courier delivered them?
哦 嗨 Phil 嗨 Bryce
Oh, hey, Phil. Hey, Bryce.
你得签收这个
Got to sign for this one.
隔夜送达 -嗯
Overnight delivery. Hmm.
一定是什么重要的东西
Must be something important.
是的 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
好奇问一下
Just out of curiosity,
那天晚上那些联邦探员们
all those feds in here the other night,
在这里是干什么
what was that all about?
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
你说呢 Phil
You tell us, Phil.
你说过 在Bryce离开期间
You said you hadn't been here
从没来过这里
since Bryce put his deliveries on hold.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表