听起来像是他和Virgil有很多共同点
Sounds like he and Virgil have a lot in common.
Hmm.
他们是在萨瑟兰监狱遇到的 不是吗
They met at Sutherland, didn't they?
Manny告诉他出狱后来找我找一份工作
Manny told him to come see me for a job when he got out.
Alden Virgil是无辜的
Alden, Virgil was innocent.
他完全不知道毒品的事
He didn't know anything about the drugs.
而且 当Arturo杀了他的时候
And-and when Arturo killed him,
我 我还得继续烤面包
I-I had to keep baking.
我不想其他任何人受伤
I didn't want anyone else to get hurt.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
Arturo为什么要在面包店杀了Virgil
Why would Arturo kill Virgil at the bakery
然后留下了价值几十万美金的毒品
and then leave a hundred grand worth of drugs behind?
除非杀手并不知道毒品就在这儿
Unless the killer didn't know the drugs were there?
如果说谁配得上正义 那就是Virgil了
If anyone deserved justice, Virgil did.
我很高兴你们抓到了杀害他的人
I'm glad you caught the guys who did him.
尽管我还有其他没想通的事情
There's something that still bothers me, though.
为什么毒贩
Why would the drug gang
要在他们制♥造♥毒品的面包店里杀了Virgil
kill Virgil in the bakery where they made the drugs?
他的谋杀搞砸了他们整个行动计划
His murder blew their whole operation.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
这些毒贩可能不够聪明
These drug dealers ain't the brightest criminals.
你也不太聪明
Neither are you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
当你到公♥司♥的时候
When you arrived at our office,
你需要把你的随身武器上交前台
you had to turn in your sidearm at the front desk.
这是对你武器的搜查令
This is a search warrant for your weapon.
所以当你在给你的咖啡加糖的时候
So while you've been adding coffee to your sugar,
我们的发证人员正在对弹道测试
our forensic scientist was doing a little ballistics test.
她刚发现
She just matched
面包店里的弹痕和你的手♥枪♥吻合
the bullet recovered at the bakery to your gun.
什么 等下 这真是疯了
What? Hold on, this is crazy.
我为什么要杀了我自己的假释犯
Why would I kill my own parolee?
因为你在监狱里威胁Eleni的侄子
Because you were threatening Eleni's nephew in prison.
当她没在截止时间前付钱时
And when she couldn't pay by the deadline,
你杀了Virgil来传达这个消息
you killed Virgil to send a message.
你正在敲诈犯人家属的钱
You've been extorting family members of inmates.
大多数人都经过你假释办公室
Most of them are guys who passed through your parole office.
但你是通过Virgil才发现Manny的
But you found out about Manny through Virgil.
站起来
Stand up.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
当你走进面包店的时候我就该杀了你
I should've killed you when you walked in the bakery.
而我就该当场逮捕你
And I should've caught you.
但是
But...
迟来的总比没来的好
...better late than never.
嘿 你想去吃晚餐吗
Hey, you want to grab some dinner?
我还有点东西要做
Uh, I'm still finishing up here.
我可以等你
I can wait.
回家吧 Nick
Go home, Nick.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
关于Robin和我 我们现在只是一起出去玩
About Robin and me, we're just hanging out right now.
只是 这从来不是认真的约会
It's just... it's not really serious.
所以 你真的不了解我的妹妹
Then you really don't know my sister
因为她可能已经在准备你们的婚礼了
because she's probably already planning your wedding.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我们从来没有告诉过你
I'm sorry that we didn't tell you.
我们 感觉没什么好汇报的
We... it's just nothing to report.
而且我们只是想等到
And we just wanted to wait until...
你知道吗 Nick
You know what, Nick?
考虑到我们今天差点死了
Considering that we almost died today,
你和我姐约会的事 并不是我的烦恼
you dating my sister doesn't really bother me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果Robin很开心的话 那我也会开心
If Robin's happy, then I'm happy.
Hmm.
现在请让我把这些事干完
Now let me get this finished up
然后 我就能离开这儿了
so I can get the hell out of here.
好吧
All right.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
Alden
Alden.
感觉你可能需要来点早餐
Thought you could use some breakfast.
你可太贴心了 你真的不用这么做
That's so sweet. You really didn't have to.
我真这么做了
Oh, I really did.
这算是一种强迫你吃吧
It's kind of a compulsion at this point.
你打算什么时候把店再开起来
When are you gonna
When are you gonna be back up and running?
现在都还不清楚
It's all up in the air at the moment.
我在想要不要回希腊一段时间
I'm thinking about going back to Greece for a little while.
和我的家人一起生活一段日子
Spend some time with my family.
那Manny呢
What about Manny?
他一个月后就会被释放
He's gonna be released in a month.
他会和我一起走
Oh. He'll go with me.
那真挺好的 挺好的
That's great. Great.
所以 我们要吃什么呢
So, what are we eating?
Mmm.
这是巴柯拉瓦
It's baklava.
Oh.
你给我买♥♥了一个竞争对手的巴柯拉瓦饼 没有
You brought me a rival baker's baklava? No.
不 这不是竞争对手做的 这是
No, it's not from a rival baker, it's, uh...
我做的
from me.
你做的吗
You made this?
我知道它们卖♥♥相不太好
I know they don't look great,
但是 我总是
but, uh, I was always better
买♥♥甜品比做甜品靠谱点 所以
at buying pastry than making them, so...
Mmm.
Alden 这很好吃
Alden, this is delicious.
你从哪儿学做这的
Where did you learn to bake like this?
我母亲
My mother.
她很热衷于甜品
She was obsessed with pastry.
烤面包 或者买♥♥面包
Baking them, buying them.
我猜 我要感谢她让我爱上了甜品
I guess, uh, I have her to thank for my sweet tooth.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
正因为你爱甜品救了我一命
Your sweet tooth saved my life.
什么
What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
Oh.
好吧 那你最好吃一个
Well, you better eat one of these
在我把它们都吃完之前 嘿
before I eat them all. Hey.
他们真的很好吃
They really are great.
有点瘦
A little thin.
你知道 在瘦方面 所以
You know, on the thin side, so...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表