她们一半时间想把你推开
Half the time, they want to push you away
另一半时间又不想你离开她们的视线
and the other half, they don't want you out of their sight.
怎么说 她们就是这样表达爱的
I don't know, that's how they love.
你是个好父亲 吉米
You're a great father, Jimmy.
但你今天别想着抓人
But you're still not taking anyone down today.
我们只是去和保安聊聊 拿到监控录像
We're just gonna talk to security and get the footage.
嘿 吉米
Hey, Jimmy!
要是人们看到我们在这儿这样到处走
If people see us walking around here like this,
那个应用程序肯定要炸锅了
the app is gonna be hopping.
那个应用程序
The app?
那是布赖尔伍德居民用来
That's a place where Briarwood residents
交流的地方
go to, uh, communicate.
就是 互相八卦的地方
I.E., gossip about each other?
没错 就是这样
Yeah. Exactly. Oh... Hmm.
帕莫博士 哦
Dr. Palmer? Oh.
你真是个宝藏男孩
You are a miracle worker.
我一直在用你给我的护肤小窍门 看
Been using that skin tip you gave me. Look.
脸颊就像飞旋海豚一样光滑
Cheeks as smooth as a spinner dolphin.
在眼睛下方涂一点凡士林
Little petroleum jelly right underneath the eye,
就这么简单
it's all you need.
真的
Seriously.
- 罗尼 还记得杰西吧 - 你好
- Ronnie, you remember Jess? - Hi.
怎么可能忘呢 天呐 我好怀念
How could I forget? God, I missed you
你常来这里的时候 姐妹
around these parts, sister.
我能为你们俩做点什么
Ah. What can I, uh, do for you two?
是这样 维多利亚的自行车不见了
Uh, well, Victoria's bike is missing,
- 我们觉得是被偷了 - 是的
- and we think it was stolen. - Mm-hmm.
我一直希望这天能到来
I was hoping this day would come.
是吗
You were?
你们俩 为了维多利亚 一起工作
You two, working as a team for Victoria.
很显然 你俩复合了 感谢苍天
Clearly, you're back together. Thank the Lord!
- 呃 不是 - 你们更新
- Oh, no... - Have you updated
社交账号♥的感情状态了吗
your relationship status in the app?
我可以帮你们改
Because I can take care of that for you.
不不不 我们 呃
No, no, no, we, uh...
呃 我们只是... 想
Uh... uh... You know, we were... we were hoping
能不能拿到前几天的监控录像
that we could get some security footage from the past few days.
这事麻烦了
Yeah, that's gonna be a problem.
监控系统已经失灵好几周了
Monitoring system's been glitchy for weeks.
大部分摄像头都没信♥号♥♥
Most of the cameras are offline.
打了几百个电♥话♥ 叫人维修
Called to have it fixed, like, a hundred times.
无信♥号♥♥ 离线 离线
最先进的监控系统也就这么回事吧
Ah, so much for state-of-the-art security, huh?
倒是可以拍到正门的喷泉
Eh. We got the front fountain, though.
很漂亮 对吧
It's beautiful, right?
就像我守护着凡尔赛宫一样
It's like I'm guarding Versailles.
总有一天 我会去那里
One day I'll get there,
甚至再吃个牛角包
and maybe even have a croissant.
话说回来 罗尼 你怎么还单身呢
So, Rhonda, how are you still on the market?
总有一些真命天子在外面吧
I mean, there has to be some lucky guy out there.
诶呦
Aw...
他们要么太矮了 要么太穷了 要么结婚了
They're either too short, too broke or too married.
可不像是帕莫博士
Not like Dr. Palmer, though.
你是什么时候发现你离不开他的
When was the moment you knew you couldn't live without him?
呃 我 我没有
Oh, you know, I d... I wouldn't...
我没这么想过...
I don't know that I'd put it that way, uh...
别呀 说吧 杰西 说实话
No, go ahead, Jess. Be honest.
- 告诉她一切 - 不要保留
- Tell her everything. - Everything.
好吧
Okay.
我想应该是在深林的监控车里
I think it was when he surprised me...
- 他给了我一个惊喜 - 啊...
- ...in an RV in the woods. - Oh...
- 好浪漫 - 是的
- How romantic. - Yeah.
太浪漫了
So romantic.
就像是
It was like, uh,
白马王子走过来把我从心满意足的
Prince Charming just waking me up from a deep slumber
沉睡中唤醒
of utter contentment.
好了 很高兴跟你聊天
Okay. So nice talking to you.
谢谢这一切 谢谢你
Thank you for all of this. Thank you.
我能点个披萨 我还有时间聊
Uh, I-I could order a pizza. I've got some time.
听说你们对幽灵案有进展
You know, when I heard you guys had a break in the Specter case,
我就抓着文件 赶紧跑来了
I grabbed our file and I hightailed it over here.
很感谢
We appreciate it.
我可不知道能有幸
Little did I know that I would be
和一位传奇人物喝上咖啡啊
having coffee with a living legend.
很抱歉 这是谁
I'm sorry. Who's this?
这可是奥尔登·帕克
Man, that's Alden Parker.
他单手制♥服♥了
He single-handedly took down
费城幽灵啊 小孩
the Philly Phantom, kid.
哦 那我知道
Oh, I'm aware.
请别叫我小孩
Please don't call me kid.
孩子 我们可是和执法风云人物
Son, we are amongst
站在一起的啊
law enforcement royalty here.
这是我的荣幸
And it's my honor
把这个案子交给海军罪案调查处
to give this case over to NCIS.
你付钱让他这么说的
You paid him to say that.
我没有
I did not.
但我很喜欢
But I'm not complaining.
我追踪这个幽灵十五年了
Now, I've been chasing the Specter for 15 years.
如果你们想抓到他 就不能像警♥察♥一样想
And if you want to catch him, you can't think like a cop.
因为他非常聪明
'Cause he's a mastermind.
这么多年就这么点线索吗
All these years and this is it?
一根头发
A single hair?
是啊 在当时的银行金库里找到的
Yeah, came from the bank vault.
也是唯一理由让我们相信
That's the only reason why we know
这个幽灵其实不是一个鬼
that the Specter isn't actually a ghost.
上面有毛囊吗
You get a follicle?
我们能用来匹配脱氧核糖核酸吗
Could we use it for a DNA match?
能啊 但是和谁的匹配
Yeah, but a match against who?
你得先有个疑犯才行
I mean, you need a suspect first.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们有嫌疑人了
You guys got a suspect?
有七十个
Seventy of 'em.
- 七十个 - 但是
- Seventy? - But...
我们准备缩小范围
we're about to narrow it down.
不管怎么说 谢了 警探
Anyway, thanks, Detective.
嘿 小子
H-Hey, sport.
你介不介意
You mind, uh,
帮我和传奇人物照张相
taking a picture of me and the living legend?
行吧 数到三 "传奇人物"
All right. On three. "Living legend."
一 二 三
One, two, three.
谢谢你
Thank you.
根据布赖尔伍德访客记录
According to the Briarwood
在过去的几个月里
visitors' log, Carson Marcone
卡森·马尔科内给六家服务过
serviced six town homes in the past few months.
说明这些人更有嫌疑
Which makes these residents our most likely suspects.
现在怎么办 我们不能敲他们的门
So, what now? It's not like we can just knock on their door
然后给他们做脸颊拭子吧
and ask for a cheek swab.
这样的话绝对会惊动幽灵
Well, that would definitely spook the Specter.
好吧 我们需要打破常规 找到一个
All right, we need to think outside the box here,
能神不知鬼不觉拿到他们脱氧核糖核酸的办法
find a way to get their DNA without them knowing,
并且要尽快
and do it fast.
用我的辛辣桑格利亚汽酒如何
How about my spicy sangria?
能详细说说吗
Care to elaborate?
我通过社交软件邀请了
Well, I used the app to invite
所有布赖尔伍德住户
all the Briarwood residents
来参加首届社区快乐时光派对
to the inaugural community happy hour.
目前 我已经收到了百分之八十的回复
So far, I have an 80% RSVP rate, including
包括这六家嫌疑人
all six of our suspects.
那一定是上好的桑格利亚汽酒
Well, that's got to be some good sangria.
那么
And, um,
具体的计划是什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表