我觉得那就不必要了
I don't think that that is necessary.
我想你有足够的能力保护我的安全
I'm sure you're perfectly capable of keeping me safe.
所以 我们谈个条件
So, let's make a deal.
我洗耳恭听
I am all ears.
我们今天去俱乐部 就一次
We go to the club today, just this once,
之后我完全按照你的要求来 不管你有什么陷阱
and then I will follow you to whatever flea trap you want.
保证不再抱怨了吗 -还有一个条件 你必须要作出改变
And no more complaining. One more condition: you have to change.
改变什么
Change what?
改变一切
Everything.
嘿 Jimmy
Hey, Jimmy.
我们尸体上的纹身有确认出来吗
Any luck getting an ID on our dead body's tattoo?
我刚把照片发给了Kasie
I just sent the photographs up to Kasie.
她正在处理
It's in her hands now.
而且 呃
And, um...
那另一件事呢
What about, uh... the other thing?
噢 你是说 你神秘夹克里搜出来的条形码吗
Oh, you mean the barcode from your mystery jacket.
是的
Yeah.
我动用了我家在
I used my family's connections
干洗行业中的关系
in the dry cleaning industry.
发现这些条形码用来做客户溯源
Turns out these barcodes are an excellent system
真是绝佳的系统
for tracking down customers.
你找到这件夹克的主人了吗
You found the jacket's owner?
你来之前 刚收到
Got an e-mail from Sunnydaze Dry Cleaning
Sunnydaze干洗店的邮件
just before you got here. Ah.
这一定是某位 Knight那晚在派对上
It's got to be someone that Knight was flirting with
调情的人
that night at the party.
嗯 你在说啥呢
Mm... What's that now?
McGee没告诉你 这衣服是什么情况吗
Did McGee not tell you what this was for?
没有
No.
没有 McGee没告诉我 但是我 你知道的
No, McGee didn't tell me, but I, you know...
我肯定能自己找出来
I'm sure I can figure that out.
而且 呃
And, uh...
没事 因为 呃 我只是
That's okay. Because, uh, I just...
我只是希望Jess能过得开心就好
I just want Jess to be happy.
你知道吗 而且 而且 如果开心是
You know? And-and if that happiness
建立在
lies with...
Herman Goldweather
Herman Goldweather,
一名来自贝塞斯达的精算师
an actuary from Bethesda,
那么
then...
这对她来说是件好事
...good for her.
好吧 一定不会是他 伙计 -还用你说
Okay, that can't be, man. Tell me about it.
我是说 我觉得Jess 一直想找一些很酷的人 -是的 呃
I mean, I thought Jess always went for the cool guys. Yeah, um...
听着 我不是在说Knight
Look, I'm not talking about Knight.
我是在想 这个穿着
I'm talking about how is this guy
跟我一样的夹克的人看起来怎样 -我肯定他穿起来
wearing the same jacket as me? I'm sure it looks
比穿在你身上更好看点 嗯
much better on you. Uh...
噢 Kasie 嘿
Oh, Kasie, hey.
Nick的夹克是不是还挺帅的
Doesn't Nick's jacket look great on him?
我才不关心这事 嘿 我终于
I do not care. Hey, I finally
终于确认了我们嫌疑人的身份呢 哈 但是这可不容易
got an ID on our suspect. Ugh! But it wasn't easy.
我查遍了所有的
Every federal database
联邦系统 都没查出来
I ran that tattoo through was a dead end.
所以 我又试着查了
So, I tried looking past
用来画这个纹身的墨水颜色
the tattoo design to the ink colors themselves.
你知道吗 世界上一共有23种蓝色
Did you know there are only 23 shades of blue?
所以 当我发现了
So, when I found
纹身中既有正蓝和浅蓝
both royal and powder blue in our tattoo,
我就意识到这墨水甚至好到可以用来做打印
I figured it was as good as a partial print.
所以结果是
As it turns out,
这两种颜色的混合方式
those two shades are used together
只用于堪萨斯皇家队
exclusively by the Kansas City Royals,
就是在2015年11月1日
who won the World Series
赢了世界联赛的队伍
on November 1st, 2015.
11 01 15 就像这个纹身的意思
11 01 15, just like the tattoo.
我用这个纹身在密苏里数据库查了下
I ran the tattoo through the Missouri bureau database
瞧瞧
and, voila--
找到了一个人 Edward Silvino
got a name. Edward Silvino,
小♥额♥贷♥款♥诈骗犯 而他正好
petty loan shark who just so happened
违背了他的假释条例 来到了华盛顿
to break his parole to come all the way up to D.C.
问题是 为什么
The question is why.
比赛结束 胜负已定
Game, set, match.
这才是午间派对 Sheila
And that is how you do a nooner, Sheila.
Marjorie 你个性感的野兽
Marjorie, you sexy beast.
好了 周二见了
All right, I will see you on Tuesday.
谢谢
Mm. Thank you.
好了
All right.
你的正手打得很好
You have a great forehand.
是因为我吗 还是
Is it me, or
你确实玩得很开心呢
did it look like you were having fun?
噢 只是我融入圈子方式
Oh, that was just me blending in.
好吧 可能有点开心的成分
Okay. Maybe a little bit of fun.
这种悠闲的生活方式有它的好处
This life of leisure has its perks.
无意冒犯 -没被冒犯
No offense. None taken.
我知道你怎么看我的
I know what you think of me.
但我不认为你看到了完整的我
But I don't think you're getting the full picture.
你在这儿看到了什么
What do you see here?
在周二的中午12点15有很多松子酒和汤力水
A whole lot of gin and tonics at 12:15 on a Tuesday afternoon.
细看看
Mm-hmm. Look closer.
这
This
就是个市场
is a marketplace.
在华盛顿的市场
The business of Washington.
选举经费 立法草案
Campaign donations, legislative bills.
他们刚资助了退伍军人就业项目 -干杯
They just got funding for the Veterans Jobs Project. Cheers.
每个在这儿的人都在工作
Everyone here is working.
包括你吗
Including you?
特别是我
Me especially.
Marjorie会给我基金会数万美元投资
Marjorie is worth tens of thousands to my foundation.
可能会稍微少一点 毕竟我们没让她赢
Maybe slightly less since we didn't let her win.
这是有点累人 但是
It's exhausting, but
我投资的钱能改变别人的生活
the money I raise changes lives.
好了 Martin女士 我遵守了我的约定
Well, Mrs. Martin, I held up my end of the bargain,
所以现在是时候回安全屋了
so now it's time to head back to the safe house.
请叫我Melinda
Call me Melinda.
你赢得了这么叫我的资格
You earned it with that serve.
而且 呃 我很抱歉
And, um, I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
对你太不友好了
For being so hard on you
而你只是在做你自己的工作
when you were only doing your job.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽管我觉得 你对我好
Though I think you're only being nice to me
只是因为我帮你痛揍了Shelia
because I helped you whup Sheila's ass.
好吧 这么说也没毛病
Well, that certainly didn't hurt.
有个好消息 我们确认了
Well, this is good news. We have an ID on the person
那个要绑♥架♥你的人 呃 Edward Silvino
who tried to abduct you. Uh, Edward Silvino.
这名字你有印象吗 -没 我之前
Does that name ring a bell? No, I've never
从没听过 他是谁
heard it before. Who is he?
堪萨斯城外某个做小额借贷的人
Some loan shark out of Kansas City.
我把一件重要的东西落在顶楼套房♥里了
I left something very important at the penthouse.
我们要在路上停一下
We need to make a pit stop.
刚和Knight通过电♥话♥
Just talked to Knight.
Melinda忘记了她的牙齿矫正器
Melinda forgot her Invisalign.
他们正回顶楼套房♥去拿
They're headed back to the penthouse.
没什么要紧的威胁能让你忽视你的牙齿健康 -Melinda
No threat too imminent to ignore your dental health. Melinda
一定和我们这个死掉的人有联♥系♥
definitely had a reaction to our dead guy's ID.
Knight觉得她在隐瞒些什么
Knight thinks she's hiding something.
噢 她绝对在隐瞒些什么
Oh, she's definitely hiding something.
我们不能查到她财务记录的原因
The reason that we couldn't find her financial records
不是因为他们
isn't because they were buried
埋在了富人的税收中
in rich-people tax shelters.
而是因为在2002年之前 她都没有任何资金流动记录
It's because prior to 2002, she didn't have any records.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表