- What's up? - Hey, we really appreciate
在这个案子上
all your help with this case.
帮我们找到了被偷的钱 真的很了不起
Finding that stolen money...that was a really big deal.
嗯 我只是想做对的事
Yeah, well, I was just trying to do the right thing.
你能诚实地告诉我们找到钱的地方
And it was very mature of you to be honest
也是很成熟的举动
about where you found it, you know?
虽然一开始你撒谎了
Even though you lied about it the first time.
爸
Dad,
我都道过歉了
I already apologized.
跟你 跟尼克叔叔
I...I mean, to you and Uncle Nick
- 还有杰西 - 呃 是的 确实
- and Jess. - Uh, right, right, right. Uh...
问题是
The problem is...
问题在于
the problem is,
我们把亨特角找遍了
we searched every square inch of Hunter's Point
都没找到剩下的钱
and we didn't find any more of that money.
那就怪了
Mm, that's weird.
也许那里本来就没剩的了
Maybe there wasn't any more?
对 也许是
Yeah, maybe. Maybe. Or
但也可能钱根本就不在亨特角
the money was never at Hunter's Point at all.
你真想我又撒谎了吗
Are you seriously accusing me of lying again?
我又不是爱说谎的小孩子
Stop treating me like a child!
宝贝 你就是个孩子啊
Sweetheart, you are a child.
我不在乎这个案子 也不在乎那些钱
I don't care about this case. I don't care about the money.
我在乎是我养大的是一名正直的年轻女性
But I do care that I'm raising a young woman of integrity.
维 如果你说没有事情瞒着我
Vic, if you tell me that there's nothing else you're hiding,
我信 但是
I will believe you, but
我希望你
I want you to think hard
想好了再说
before you continue.
我是没说实话
I left something out.
嗯
Okay.
不是在亨特角
We weren't at Hunter's Point.
我们在附近的一个空置建筑工地
We were at the vacant construction site nearby.
啊 老辛普森大楼
Yeah, the old Simpson buildings,
高中生都去那儿谈情说爱
where all the high school kids go to make out.
对
Yeah.
啊 你 你是说
Oh, yeah? Like... like, you...
你是和一个男生去的
you...you were with a boy? I...
哦 好吧 我 还真没往这想
Wow, okay, I...I wasn't expecting that, and I...
但没事 你起码诚实了 对吗
But that's okay. Because you were honest with me, right?
维 告诉我
Vic, I need you to tell me
你具体在哪儿发现钱的
exactly where you found that money.
你最好别太好奇瓶子里有什么
You don't want to know what's in those bottles.
青少年什么恶心事都做得出来
Teenagers are disgusting.
你因为谋杀卡森·马尔科内
You're under arrest for the murder
被捕了
of Carson Marcone.
- 谋杀 我没 - 我们知道你一直在
- Murder? No, I... - We know you've been using
用居民应用程序监听大家的通话
the residents' app to spy on people's phone calls.
所以我们给你设了个局
So we faked a call to trap you.
你真以为吉米能冷静面对
You really think Jimmy would handle his daughter
他女儿偷溜出去亲一个男孩这件事吗
sneaking off to kiss a boy that well?
你还不够了解他
You need to read people better.
听着 我们别声张
Look, nobody else needs to know about this.
直接把钱分了吧
Why don't we just, uh, split the money,
各回各家 不好吗
go our separate ways?
罗兰达
Rhonda.
这里根本没钱
There is no money here.
- 什么 - 那通电♥话♥就是个幌子
- What? - That call was a ploy.
- 那钱到底在哪儿 - 等我们找到了
- No. Where is it, then? - We'll send word
一定知会监狱里的你
to the penitentiary as soon as we find out.
别
Come on.
别这样
Don't do this.
原来五百万美元有这么多
So, that is what five million dollars looks like.
这里其实是二百六十万美元
Actually, that is $2.6 million.
它就在幽灵别♥墅♥的通风口里
Yeah, it was sitting in the vent of the Specter's town house.
幽灵一死 卡森就开始
And once he died, Carson started stealing
一点一点偷这些钱
a little bit of the cash at a time.
同时观望着
Just, uh, waiting to see if anyone
有没有人会发现钱丢了
would notice that the money was missing.
而温迪全程
And the whole time,
都不知道她家空调通风口
Wendy had no idea there were millions
藏了好几百万
stored in her A.C. Vents.
只以为她家通风管道太脏
Just that she apparently had very dirty ducts
需要反复清洗
that needed repeated cleanings.
好消息是你还能再约她
Yeah, good news is you can probably see her again.
在她的联邦指控撤销后
You know, after her federal charges are cleared.
我倒很乐意约 但
You know, I'd be open to it, but, um,
我感觉杰西把她铐走后
I sensed a distinct cooling off
关系有点冷了下来
once Jess led her away in cuffs.
- 确实 还是给她点空间吧 - 嗯
- Yeah. Maybe give her a little bit of space. - Mm.
好了 咱们把这些钱给会计部的
All right, let's get this money to, uh, Barbara
芭芭拉拿过去
in Accounting.
怎么 你一个人不行吗
What, you can't handle this?
是可以 但我需要你
Well, yeah, but I need you as backup.
她要的表我还没做完
Uh, I still owe her those spreadsheets.
爸
Dad!
来啦
Hey. Oh...
爸爸抱抱
Well, that is a nice hello.
听说罗兰达已经被我们干掉了
Yeah, I heard we took down Rhonda.
主力是杰西和帕克探员
Well, it was mostly Jess and Agent Parker.
没有你们
Oh, but we would not have been able
我们也做不到
to do that without you.
那通电♥话♥简直太酷了
That call was the coolest thing I've ever done.
是吗 你当时不紧张吗
Really? You weren't nervous?
不 我还想再来一次
No, I want to do it again.
也许我俩可以开一家侦探事务所
Maybe we should start our own detective agency.
也许我们该先把初三读完
Maybe we should finish ninth grade first.
我就不打扰你们了
You know what, I'm gonna leave that, uh, to you.
杰西
Hey, uh, Jess.
谢谢你帮...
I just want to say thank you, for...
不用客气
No, you don't have to.
一家人 应该的
That's just what family does.
回家吧 爸
Let's go home, Dad.
好 让我先问个问题
Sure. I have one question first.
没有 没有那个男孩
No. There's no boy.
我编的
I was improvising.
那就好
That's great to hear.
但我想问你路上
But I want to know if you want
想买♥♥点冰淇淋吗
to get ice cream on the way home.
我们可以邀请组里其他人一起
We can invite the rest of the team.
不了
Nah.
也对 你可能想和你朋友们
Oh, right. You probably want to hang out
出去玩
with your friends, right?
不 爸 我的意思是
No. Dad, I meant, let's...
就我俩的局 好吗
just go the two of us. Yeah?
真的吗 好 当然好
Really? I mean... Yeah, of...of course,
你想要那最好了
uh, if that...that's what you want.
反正探员们大都很忙
I... Agents are probably busy anyway.
对啊 但...
Yeah, but...
幸好你只是法医
thankfully, you're just the M.E.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表