一旦你发现
As soon as you find out
白俄♥罗♥斯♥的导弹发射器在哪里
where those Belarus missile launchers are,
直接把数据上传给五角大楼
upload the data directly to the Pentagon.
而你 找到Yarketti探员在哪里
And you, find out where Agent Yarketti is.
-他一直没报告 -还有30秒
- He hasn't reported in. - 30 seconds.
我终于要赢过你了 Parker
I finally got you right where I want you, Parker.
快了
Almost there.
-那是什么声音 -我想是Quiet Riot乐队的歌♥
- What the hell is that?- I think it's Quiet Riot, sir.
噢 谢谢 大聪明 声音是从哪里传来的
Oh, thanks, genius. Where the hell is it coming from?
我早就想这么干了
I've always wanted to do this.
关掉
Shut it down.
我不管你要怎么实现 把音乐关掉
I don't care what you have to do to do it, just shut it down!
先生 我回到系统了
Sir, I'm back in the system.
你能把音乐关掉吗
Can you shut the music off?
不能 但我获取到了发射器的坐标
No, but I got the launch coordinates.
现在上传
Upload them now.
我不知道刚刚发生了什么
I have no idea what just happened.
我知道
I do.
Parker搞的鬼
It's Parker.
他还在这栋楼里 我们走
He's still in the damn building. Let's go.
-遵命 先生 -走 走 走
- Yes, sir. - Go, go, go!
分头行动 找到他
Fan out! Find him!
我们做到了吗
Did we do it?
要我说做到了
I'm gonna say yes.
我们有成果 这是肯定的
We did something,that's for sure.
McGee 呃
McGee? Uh...
我们不止断了多重威胁预警中心的电力
We didn't just cut the power to MTAC.
我们搞砸了 整栋楼大概都没电了
We blew everything. Power's out probably in the entire building.
这是好事 对吗
That's good, right?
不 不 如果楼里没电的话
No. No. If there's no power in the building...
Kasie是没法完成信息的破译工作的
Kasie's not gonna be able to finish decrypting the message.
是的 而且Sweeney恐怕已经知道我们还在楼里
Yeah, and Sweeney probably knows that we're still here.
联邦调查局的信♥号♥♥干扰机肯定也断电了
The FBI cell jammer must be down, too.
呃 是Vance主任 我该怎么做
Um, it's Director Vance.What do I do?
不要接
Don't answer it.
怎么样
Well?
好了 我想我找到通向Kasie的实验室的那条线了
All right, I think I found the feed to Kasie's lab.
只需要把那条线重新连接到主电路
Just need to reconnect it to the main power line.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
配电板烧了 每个断路器都熔断了
The electrical panel is toast.We melted almost every breaker.
或许我们能让实验室短路点火然后连到另一处电源
Maybe we hot-wire the lab and feed it another power source.
怎么做
Like what?
这样
This.
这些门的备件
The backup to the doors.
应急电池
The emergency batteries.
如果停电了它们可以给卷帘门供电
They power the roller doors in case of an outage.
我们可以用那个恢复实验室的电力
We can use that to restore the power to the lab.
好主意
Great idea.
这主意是我的了
I think I'll steal it.
手抱头
Hands on your heads.
你们全都被正式 正式地逮捕了
You're all really,really under arrest.
-Sweeney -别
- Sweeney.- Not...
废话了
...another word.
-MTAC有电了吗 -有了
- Does MTAC have power? - Affirmative.
法证实验室和验尸房♥都有电了
Forensics and autopsy, too.
你们准备好上传目标地址的时候
Let me know the second you're ready to upload
-告诉我 -收到
- those target coordinates.- Copy that.
Sweeney
Sweeney.
所以我说 不要废话了
So I say, "Not another word,"
但你还是说个不停
and you just keep on talking.
如果你们提交发射坐标
If you give up those launch coordinates,
我们会投下核弹的
we're dropping a nuke.
你们的人刚说了 鉴证室的电力恢复了
Your guy just said the power is on in forensics.
请再给Kasie一些时间破译信息
Please give Kasie more time to decrypt the message.
如果确实是停止命令
If this is really a stand-down order,
我们可以叫停我们的攻击
we can call off our attack.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
但空军一号♥在危险之中
But Air Force One has been compromised,
副总统在手术室昏迷不醒
the V.P. is unconscious in a surgical suite,
而代理总司令下达了
and the decision to launch a nuclear attack
核攻击的命令
has been made by the Acting Commander in Chief.
他拿着核提箱 但办事不经大脑
He's shooting from the hip with the nuclear football.
我们没有多余的时间等信息了
We don't have the luxury of taking our time on this.
也许还要一个小时才能破解这条...
It could take another hour to decrypt this tr...
嗯 嗨 这个东西开着吗
Um, hi. Is this thing on?
嗯 我听到了那套我们没有
Um, I heard all that "We don't have
多余时间再猜一次的说辞
the luxury of second-guessing" business,
但我想让你知道
but I thought you should know,
我的宝贝设备们都恢复了
my babies are breathing again,
而我已经很接近
and I am really close
破译第二条信息了
to decrypting that second message.
长官 我们有目标坐标了
Sir, we have the target coordinates.
已经是非常 非常接近了
Like really, really close.
要上传吗
Should we upload?
不
No.
先别上传
Hold the upload.
Kasie 给你三分钟
Kasie, you got three minutes.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
你最好是对的 否则我们的麻烦都大了
You better be right, or we're both in a lot of trouble.
如果我错了 整个世界都有大♥麻♥烦了
If I'm wrong, the whole world's in a lot of trouble.
-你觉得发生什么事了 -我不知道
- What do you think's happening?- I don't know.
但是McGee和Parker很明显成功切断了电源
But McGee and Parker were clearly able to cut the power.
所以我们只能等等看结果了
So we'll just have to wait to find out.
你这里有牌吗
Do you have any cards around here?
我觉得我们可以玩玩儿钓鱼纸牌之类的
I feel like maybe we could play some Go Fish or something.
实际上 呃...
Actually, um...
我更想回到你之前说到的事情上
...I'd like to circle back to something you said before.
关于...
About...
关于已经改变的一切
About how if anything has changed
既然我已经回到了华盛顿
now that I'm back in D.C.
对
Right.
那么 有什么改变的呢
Well... has anything changed?
你希望有什么变化吗
Do you want anything to change?
我知道有一件没有改变的事情 呃...
Well, one thing I know hasn't changed is, uh...
我依然爱你
I still love you.
我得说
I was going to say
我们都有需要解决的事 但是...
we both have things we need to work out, but...
是啊
yeah.
我的那部分也没变
That hasn't changed, either.
我也依然爱你
I still love you, too.
如果这样就够了 那不是很好吗
Wouldn't it be nice if that were enough?
得有人写首歌♥
Someone should write a song.
但是你是对的
But you're right.
我们都有需要解决的问题
We both have things that we need to work out.
Jess 你应当跟一个
Jess, you deserve someone
能够你一起在世界各地寻找
who will chase down future job opportunities
未来工作机会的人 你知道 就像印第安纳·琼斯
【注:冒险电影《夺宝奇兵》的主角】
around the world with you, you know, like Indiana Jones.
随时可以跑路
Leave at a moment's notice.
一个可以给你 你所需要的一切的人
Someone who'll give you everything that you want.
而我 不是那个人
And that's not me.
我是说 至少目前不是
I mean, at least not right now.
而你理应得到自己特别想要的稳定
And you deserve that stability that you so badly need.
那是 我也希望能给到你的东西
That I want you to have, and I wish I could give it to you.
但是 该死 也许...
But, hell, maybe there's a...
在那个伴侣探索上 有一个复选框吗
a checkbox on that on MateQuest?
你是想取代Nick成为我的僚机吗
You trying to replace Nick as my WingMan?
我们是在说这个吗
Is that what we're saying here?
我是说 我需要怎么做
I mean, what do I got to do?
你只要在我的个人简介里说我的好话就行了
You just got to say nice things about me in my profile.
哦 我能说上一整天
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表