得了吧
Oh, come on.
要让我用钥匙开门吗
You want to be that way?
好吧
Fine.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
搞什么鬼
Oh, what the hell?!
你干了什么 你不是Hal
What did you do? You're not Hal!
你们到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你走错了房♥子 -我吗
You're in the wrong house! Me?
不 我没有 这就是我的房♥子
No. No, I'm not. This is my house.
伙计 Bernie被打晕了
Hey, man, Bernie's knocked out.
滚出去 不然我就报♥警♥了
Get out or I'll the cops!
赶紧报♥警♥吧
Please call the cops.
我在C17运输机后舱待了19个小时
I didn't spend 19 hours in the back
可不是为了忍♥受这些鬼事的
of a C-17 to put up with this crap.
谁还需要警♥察♥
Who needs the cops?
Mary 我们自己就能搞定
Mary, we got this.
相信我 朋友 你搞不定
Trust me, pal. No, you don't.
我相信你 只要你赶紧离开这儿
Oh, I'll trust you. Soon as your ass is out of here.
Huh.
你们有医疗保险吗
Do you have insurance?
NCIS 第二十二季 第3集
真希望我家大楼里 在万圣节有更多讨要糖果的小孩
I really wish my building got more trick-or-treaters.
"Hal的麻烦"
我总是会剩下太多的糖果
I always got way too much leftover candy.
我会开车带着双胞胎过去
I'll drive by with the twins.
他们对残羹冷炙没啥意见
They got no problem with leftovers.
我家里没有剩菜
Yeah, no leftovers at my place.
我家附近就像孩子们的科切拉音乐节
My neighborhood is like Coachella for kids.
听起来
Oh, that sounds like
比我姐姐的
a lot more fun
年度化妆舞会有趣多了
than my sister's annual costume party.
你要扮演谁
And you are going as...?
我通常扮演古墓丽影里的劳拉
My usual Tomb Raider,
一小时后悄悄溜走
who quietly slips out after an hour.
这提醒了我
Which reminds me,
在我们离开这里之前
before we slip out of here,
我需要你们在我的请♥愿♥书上签名
I need you all to sign my petition.
为什么请♥愿♥
Petition for what again?
我想把Ducky的办公室
I want to turn Ducky's office
造成一个现代化的健身房♥
into a state-of-the-art gym.
我们已经有了健身房♥了 -是的 但那根本
We already have a gym. Yeah, but that thing's
不算是健身房♥
barely a gym.
需要进行大的更新
Needs so much upgrade.
Ducky的办公室快一年没人动过了
Yeah, Ducky's office has been untouched for almost a year now.
而且窗户很大 层高也很高
Yeah, and he has all those big windows and the high ceiling.
我知道该把壶铃放在哪里
I know exactly where to put the kettlebells.
你已经问过Vance了吗
Oof. You already ran this past Vance?
是的 所以Vance让我来做请♥愿♥
Yes. Which is why Vance asked me to run this petition and see,
看看有多少人喜欢这个主意
you know, how many people like the idea.
我知道Jimmy不会喜欢的
I know Jimmy's not gonna like it.
什么意思啊 Jimmy也健身的
What do you mean? Jimmy works out.
是的 但他也可能对Ducky的办公室有太多感情
Yeah, but he also might be too sentimental about Ducky's office
不想把它改成其他用途
to want to change it to anything.
我是说 Jess你不这么想吗
I mean, don't you think, Jess?
Uh...
我不知道 你得问问Jimmy
I don't know. Y-You should ask Jimmy.
这可是第一次
Whoa. Here's a first.
在Annandale一名海豹突击队员家中发生斗殴
Brawl at a Navy SEAL's house in Annandale.
斗殴
A brawl?
我们什么时候开始处理斗殴报♥警♥的
Since when do we get brawl calls?
我们真的要因为一场斗殴而推迟我们的万圣节吗
Are we really gonna postpone our Halloween over a fight?
McGee 你不用留下 你回家吧
No, not you, McGee. You go home.
又没人死亡
Not like anyone was killed.
是还没 我是说
Not yet. I mean,
他们可是海豹突击队员
they are Navy SEALs that we're talking about.
有道理
Good point.
我可以晚点去
Yeah, I guess I can be a little late.
还有 你可以把请♥愿♥书签了
Oh. And, uh, you can sign this, uh, petition on the way out.
这是我男朋友Hal的房♥子
It's my boyfriend Hal's house.
我只想给他举办一个惊喜小派
I was just trying to throw him a little surprise party
突然 那疯子闯进来
when, all of a sudden, that lunatic
发疯似的 -好吧 好吧
burst in here and went crazy! Okay, okay, okay!
因为这是
Because it's
我的房♥子 不是Hal的
my house, not Hal's.
你看 我进门时打不开房♥门
See, I knew something was wrong
就知道出事了
the second my door wouldn't unlock.
这些占据者第一件事就是
That's the first thing these squatters do,
改钥匙密♥码♥
is change the key codes.
Hal不是
Hal is not
占据者 -好了 大家
a squatter! All right, everybody,
都小声点
inside voices!
好吗 拜托
Okay? Please?
不给糖果就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
我喜欢 来 抓一些糖果
I love it. Here, grab some candy.
多抓些 我喜欢这些装扮
Big handfuls. I love the costumes.
啦啦队服很棒
Great cheerleading outfit.
看上去小丑服也很不错
Looking good in the clown costume.
好了 孩子们 祝你们今晚愉快
Okay, kids, have a great night!
再见
Bye! Bye!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们能不能 呃
I don't suppose maybe we could, uh,
把门廊的灯关掉呢 -可以
turn off the porch light? Yeah.
如果你觉得这有用的话
If you think that'll help.
好了
All right.
那么 上尉
So, Lieutenant...
我叫Prescott
Prescott.
或者叫我 Bryce
Or "Bryce" is okay.
你能证明这是你的房♥子吗
You can prove that this is your house?
当然 我是在这里长大的
Of course. I grew up here.
所以 这是个家宅吗
So this is a family home?
这是我去年从奶奶那里继承的 那个时候 我
Which I inherited from my grandmother last year when my,
我父亲去世了
uh, dad died.
你离开很久了吗
You been gone long?
进行了一项为期一个月的任务 但提前一周结束了
On a month-long mission that ended a week early.
大约6点左右到家 准备洗个澡
Got home around 6:00, ready to hit the shower
躺在自己的床上睡觉
and crash in my own bed,
却发现家里满是
only to find the place
喝醉的家伙
full of drunken yahoos.
你最好希望Bernie没事
You better hope that Bernie's okay.
我希望的是 下次想当保镖之前
What I hope is that you think twice next time
你能三思而后行
before playing bouncer.
你这混♥蛋♥
You son of a...
打住
Stop.
行了 打住
All right, stop.
别再闹了
Just stop.
Nick -啊
Nick. Yeah.
真的吗 -我说住手
Really? I said stop.
我们来这里是为了缓和局势
We're here to deescalate things.
我认为我刚刚已经做到了
Thought I just did that.
做得很好 -好伙计
Did it very nicely. My dude.
所以 Bryce 当你回到家时
So, Bryce, when you came home,
你并不认识
you didn't know any of these...
这些家伙吗
"yahoos"?
全都不认识
Not a one.
我当然也不认识什么Hal
And I sure as hell don't know any Hal.
当Hal出现时
Well, when he shows up,
真♥相♥大白
Hal will straighten this whole thing out.
Hal到底在哪
Where exactly is Hal?
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
我们本来预计他六点到 但他还没有出现
We were expecting him at 6:00, but he's still a no-show.
他的手♥机♥也打不通
No answer on his cell, either.
我去房♥间看看
I'll go look around the house.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表