then via motion sensors.
不是吧 这玩意儿追踪的包括跑步走路开车
No, this thing tracks walking, running, driving...
那为了找到沃斯的精确位置
Okay, so in order to find Voss's exact location,
我们得追溯他的足迹
we have to retrace his steps?
正确
Literally.
尼克 我们这边
Hey, Nick, uh, we're gonna need
需要点更多的时间
a little more time than we thought.
还没出汗 我可以的
No sweat. I got this.
德尔索罗先生 就要你这种态度
That's the attitude, Mr. DelSorro.
每小时十一公里
看来星期六沃斯早上八点起床
Okay, looks like Voss woke up 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
步行了十六米
Walked 52 feet.
那正好就是在
Okay, that puts him smack
雪茄店或者瑜伽馆前面
in front of a cigar store or a yoga studio.
他最近很注重健康 所以...
Well, he's been on a health kick lately, so...
你还好吗 尼克
How you holding up, Nick?
跑无止尽
No limit!
我可以
No limits.
坡度 百分之八点五
我们来看看下午六点十七
Okay, so we're finally at 6:17 p.M.
沃斯开了大概二十五公里
Voss drove 15.3 miles...
这正好是
Which is the exact distance between
他家到劳伦家的距离
Voss's condo and Lauren's house.
接着他步行了十二米 走了俩台阶
Voss walked 38 feet, climbed two stairs.
这就正好
Which puts Voss
在劳伦家门口
smack in front of Lauren's front door...
恰好在劳伦被谋杀的时候
Right at the time of Lauren's murder.
好了 尼克
Ah! Okay, hey, Nick.
- 我们搞定了 - 我还可以继续
- We got him. - No limits.
坡度百分之十五 每小时二十公里
我跑无止尽
No limits.
尼克 可以停下来了
Nick, you can stop running.
我跑
No limits.
我继续跑
No limits.
你是可以继续 老兄
Well, maybe not for you, pal.
但跑步机到极限了
That treadmill can't go any faster.
真遗憾 小可爱
Sorry, little one. Whew.
德尔索罗先生 您很厉害
I'm impressed, Mr. DelSorro.
是吗
Yeah?
是第一梯队的亮眼数据
You just made the top percentile.
好耶
Mm!
你知道这事要没完没了
You realize we're never gonna hear the end of this, right?
可不嘛
Yeah.
有人吗 还要等很久吗
Hello? Is this gonna take long?
我喝营养奶昔的时间要到了
I need to take my smoothie soon.
我得维持身体里的电解质
I have to maintain my electrolytes.
这家伙真是满嘴跑火车
Wow, is this guy full of it.
有人吗
Hello?
是不是忘了这儿有个人啊
Have you forgotten about me?
那不能够
How could I?
你是...
You're, uh...
海军罪案调查处处长 莱昂·万斯
Leon Vance, Director of NCIS.
我们还没正式见过面
I don't think we've officially met.
你上次来的时候 我受了枪伤
I was recovering from a gunshot wound
正在恢复中
during your last visit.
要把我♥干♥掉 一颗子弹可不够
Takes more than a bullet to knock me out.
请坐 沃斯先生
Have a seat, Mr. Voss.
我猜叫我来是因为劳伦
I'm assuming this is about Lauren...
霍索恩女士吧
uh, Ms. Hawthorne.
我说过我会全力配合
I told your agents that you have my full cooperation.
不好意思
Sorry.
这玩意儿我不喝奶昔它就一直叫
This is gonna keep beeping until I drink my smoothie.
奶昔被你们的探员没收了
Your agents confiscated it.
可以让我喝了吗
Could I have it?
当然
Of course.
不是吧
No way.
万斯值得信赖
In Vance we trust.
谢谢你
Ah. Thank you.
话说
Hey, by the way,
你收到我给你那个筹款活动的捐款了吗
did you get my donation to your fundraiser?
收到了
Yeah, I did.
一切为了孩子
Anything for the kids, right?
可以给我张餐巾纸或者...
Hey, could I get a napkin, or...?
我在进行这种高纤维液断
I'm on this high-alkaline, liquid-only diet.
我们的首席前瞻性官每天
Our Chief Visionary Officer's been making
给我做六杯这个奶昔
these bad boys for me six times a day,
我感觉棒极了
and I've never felt better.
你们想要的话 我可以交出配料表
I can get you the recipe, if you like.
我们想要你交出供词
What we'd like is a confession.
什么供词
A confession to what?
谋杀劳伦·霍索恩的供词
The murder of Lauren Hawthorne.
你在开玩笑呢吧
That's insane.
你的测序仪数据看起来没开玩笑
Not according to your Sequencer data,
数据显示 周六晚上你出现在劳伦家
which puts you at Lauren's house Saturday night.
时间在她遇害的四小时以内
During the four-hour window in which she was killed.
你们哪儿来的数据
How did you get this?
这是在私人服务器上的 你需要有...
This was on a private server. You would need...
搜查令吗 有的
A warrant? Got one of those, too.
为什么要杀劳伦 我说了 我和她算不上认识
Why would I kill Lauren? I told you, I barely knew her.
但事实上
Except for the fact
她怀了你的孩子
that she was pregnant with your child.
这个孩子会危及你的
A child that would have jeopardized
离婚赔偿
your divorce settlement
让你损失数百万
and cost you millions.
所以你重操旧业
So you did what you always do.
把威胁直接消灭
You eliminated the threat.
万斯值得信赖
In Vance we trust.
我不能再去坐牢 所以之前我没说
I can't go back to prison. That's why I didn't tell you.
是的 大部分杀人犯都这样
Yeah, that's why most people don't confess to murder.
我没杀人
Not the murder.
我没说的是我在和她约会
It's why I didn't tell you that I was dating her,
因为说了你们就会冲我来
because I knew you'd go right to me.
我爱劳伦
I loved Lauren.
我绝不会伤害她
And I would never hurt her.
星期六晚上我去她家是想带她出去吃饭
I went to her house Saturday night to take her out to dinner.
那是我们认识两个月的纪念日
It was our two-month anniversary.
但她当时身体不适
But she wasn't feeling well.
原来她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
怀了我们的孩子
With our child.
我的孩子
With my child.
他这是在演吧
He's got to be acting. Right?
看起来不像
It doesn't look like he's acting.
如果沃斯不知道劳伦怀孕了
Well, if Voss didn't know Lauren was pregnant...
那我们推测的动机就没了
There goes our motive.
好了 好了
Okay, all right, all right.
你冷静一点 保持呼吸
Just take it easy. Just breathe.
- 沃斯先生 - 一想到...
- Mr. Voss. - To think that...
- 我不想... - 什么
- I don't want... - What?
沃斯先生
Mr. Voss!
沃斯先生 快进来帮忙
Mr. Voss. Hey, we need help here!
好的 知道了
Okay, got it.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
沃斯还没醒 但情况稳定了
Voss is unconscious, but stable.
果不其然
Well, figures.
这家伙就跟个不粘锅似的
The guy's like Teflon.
什么东西都粘不上他
Worms his way out of everything.
甚至死亡
Even death.
医生怎么说
Doctors know what happened?
说是他出血性中风
They said he had a hemorrhagic stroke.
但不是我们造成的
It wasn't us. They said
医生说沃斯应该有先天性疾病
Voss must've had a congenital condition.
靠
Damn it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表