或许暂时别用与汽车相关的
Maybe just lay off the car-related puns
双关语 好吗
for a while, okay?
好吧 谢谢你
Yeah, okay, thank you.
嗨
Ay.
好消息 坏消息
Good news and bad news.
好吧 先说好的吧
All right, give me the good one first.
我们的轿车年检完成了
Well, our, uh, sedan's annual inspection is done.
在维修车♥库♥等著我們
Waiting for us down in the service garage.
好极了 那坏消息是什么
Great. What's the bad news?
维修工们正在安装
Mechanics are offering to disable
禁用车道辅助和智能巡航控制的服务
the lane assist and smart cruise control,
防止车辆自动开走
so that the car doesn't drive itself away on us.
好吧 他们也在嘲笑我们 是吧
Okay. So they're laughing at us, too?
开怀大笑
Loudly.
那我们去提车吧
Well, then let's go get our car
顺便看看他们是否还在笑
and see if they're still laughing.
伙计们 我马上下去
Um, I'll be right down, guys.
好了 Jesse 我们聊聊吧
All right, Jess, let's hear it.
我一整天都在躲着你
I've been avoiding you all day.
你想知道什么 直接问吧
What do you want to know? Just ask away.
实际上 我已经问完了
Actually, I'm done asking.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know that
我很高兴你去看了Grace医生
I'm glad that you went to go see Dr. Grace,
你们聊的什么 是你们之间的事
and whatever the two of you talk about is your business.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
你不是
Didn't you, uh...
你不是也去看Grace医生了吗
didn't you go to see Dr. Grace, too?
没错 在我去Pendleton之前
Yeah. Before I left for Pendleton.
强制性心理评估 怎么了
Mandatory psych eval. Why?
Grace
Grace...
不知怎么的 她知道了我们在船上关于小天使的对话
somehow knew about our little angel talk on the ship,
而我……我不记得
and I didn't... I-I don't recall
告诉过她这件事
telling her about it.
我可能提过了
I might have mentioned that.
你说的吗 -还说了其他事
You did? Among other things.
我当时是在说我自己的事情
While I was talking about my stuff.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没 没
No. No.
只是
Just, uh...
很高兴知道我沒有完全疯掉
just good to know I'm not completely crazy.
我是说 没有比其他人更疯狂
Well, I mean, no crazier than the rest of us.
总之
Anyway, uh...
再次感谢
...thanks again.
再次 为什么
"Again"? For what?
谢谢你推了我一把
For giving me the push.
Lily
Lily?
等等
Wait!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表