把鳄鱼放出来的人吗
that actually released the damn thing?
她一直爱标榜自己是动物主♥权♥主义者
She fancies herself a champion for animal rights
或是...
or some...
等等
Whoa, wait.
你们怎么知道他被咬伤了
How did you know that he got bit?
莫泽死了
Mozey's dead.
- 什么 - 所以告诉我们最后见到他的
- What? - Which is why it is important for you tell us
- 时间很重要 - 不 他怎么 会死了
- when you last saw him. - No, how... how could he be dead?
我才... 我们派对结束后就走了
I just... I mean, we left right after.
我回来上班了 他...
I came to work and he...
莫泽送那个女孩回家了
Mozey took the girl home.
等等 等等 他还给我发过短♥信♥了
Wait, wait, he even texted me.
不 就是这个 就在这
No, here it is, right here.
"小鸟归巢了
"Bird's in the nest.
我去急诊室缝合伤口了"
I'm off to the ER for stitches."
是昨晚三点十五
That was 3:15 last night.
我们得找谢娜谈谈
We need to talk to Shayna.
是啊 你我都去
Yeah, you and me both.
不 你得忙着去和万斯谈
Oh, no, you're gonna be busy talking
怎么保住你工作
to Vance about keeping your job.
现在最合适了
And there's no time like the present.
处长 我知道
Director, I know that
不赞成兼♥职♥ 但...
moonlighting is frowned upon, but...
不是不赞成 索耶探员
It's more than frowned upon, Agent Sawyer.
是违反政策的
It's a violation of policy.
还威胁到了你同事
And it's a threat to the integrity of your fellow agents.
我绝对没有这个意思 长官
That was never my intention, sir.
我只是想赚点外快
I was just trying to grab some extra cash,
但如果您需要...
but I understand if you need to...
- 停职我或者... - 停职你吗
- suspend me or... - Suspend you?
不
No.
既然你了解情况
Since you know the players,
你就带着警告信继续工作
you will continue under a letter of caution,
而且在协助这些探员处理案件时
and you will conduct yourself like a rookie on probation...
要像个试用期的新手小白一样表现
...while you assist these agents with the case.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
明白了 长官
Understood, sir.
伙计 你脱身得挺容易
Man, you got off easy.
是啊 但
Yeah, but
真不敢相信莫泽死了
I just can't believe Mozey's dead.
对啊我知道
Yeah, I know, right?
准备好回去工作了吗
You ready to get back to work?
试用生
Probie?
至少得一千股 哈维
No less than a thousand shares, Harvey.
等会儿再打给你 我...
Let me call you back. I...
有客人
have visitors.
各位
Gentlemen?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
雷诺兹夫人 我们 呃
Ms. Reynolds, we, uh,
去了你家找你女儿
went to your house looking for your daughter
你的人把我们带到这里
and your staff sent us here.
哦不 谢娜又做什么了
Oh, no, what did Shayna do now?
布莱登 我需要你
Braden, I need you.
我的安保主任
My chief of security.
我想让他来听听
I'll want him to hear this.
哦不 别是他啊
Oh, no, not this guy.
怎么了 女士 一切还好吗
What is it, ma'am? Everything okay?
你说呢 我跟你说过
Well, you tell me. I ask you
别让谢娜惹麻烦
to keep Shayna out of trouble,
结果海调处来找她
and here's NCIS looking for her.
我... 相信她没什么麻烦
I... I'm sure she's in no trouble.
我把最优秀的两个人派给她
I put my two best people on her.
很不幸 你其中一个最优秀的人
Well, unfortunately, one of your best people
今早被发现死了
was found dead this morning.
什么 谁
What? Who?
不是他 他没事
Well, not him. He's okay.
你说莫泽吗
You mean Mozey?
可他怎么会
But how?
你
You.
你跟他一起
You were with him.
你叫… 西弗 对吗
You're... Seaver, is it?
索耶
Sawyer.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
你是说派了一个
You mean to tell me that you assigned
几乎不认识的人来保护我女儿吗
a man you barely know to protect my daughter?
不 他得到高度推荐
No. He came highly recommended.
公平地说 我才兼♥职♥
And in all fairness, I've only been
没几周...
part-time for a few weeks...
别说那些 如果... 你的人死了
Hey, forget that. If… if your man is dead,
- 我女儿可能会被绑♥架♥ - 不 女士
- my daughter could be kidnapped. - No, ma'am,
我从莫泽那儿收到的最后一条短♥信♥
the last text I got from Mozey
是他安全送她到家了
told me that he got her home safely.
所以大家都冷静一下
So let's all just take a deep breath.
好吧 也许试着给她打个电♥话♥
All right? And maybe try calling her?
我可以试试 但她从不接我电♥话♥
Well, I can try, but she never answers for me.
这个女孩真让我抓狂
Girl just drives me crazy.
最好希望她没事
Better hope she's okay.
不
No.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
苏黎世给我来电了
and there's my call from Zurich.
天哪 她为什么这样对我
Oh, God, why does she do this to me?
如果你给我们她的号♥码
Well, we can locate her phone
我们可以在办公室定位她的手♥机♥
at our office if you send us her number.
好吧 把号♥码给他们
Okay, give them the damn number.
然后去找我女儿 全部人
And then go find my daughter, all... all of you.
走 快点
Go, go.
快走
Go!
这是谢娜的号♥码和我的
Here's Shayna's number and mine.
我要求在这事上合力协助
I demand coordinated efforts on this.
会第一个告诉你的
You will be first to know.
莫泽让你帮他看着点的
Mozey brought you in to watch his back,
索耶 你知道的
Sawyer, you know that.
我太清楚了 信我
Oh, I know too well, believe me.
别这么跟联邦探员说话
Maybe don't talk to a federal agent that way.
对我来说他不是联邦探员 伙计
He's no federal agent to me, pal.
只要他还拿凯特的工资 他就不是
Not while he's on Kate's payroll.
记住 完全透明
Remember, complete transparency.
- 让我随时了解情况 - 绝对会的
- You keep me in the loop. - Absolutely.
百分之百
One hundred percent.
我们会给你打电♥话♥的
We will call you, okay?
再也不想见那家伙了
Never want to see that guy again.
你给那种家伙兼♥职♥吗
You moonlight for that clown?
手下没死时 他会温和一点点
Ah, he's a little nicer when his men aren't killed.
谢谢你 托雷斯 但我是大人
And thanks, Torres, but I'm a big boy.
不需要你帮我
I don't need you sticking up for me.
我不是在替你出头 试用生
I wasn't sticking up for you, probie.
我是在替我们所有人出头
I was sticking up for all of us.
为什么这个女孩需要被看着
Why did this girl need to be watched?
她母亲瞬间就觉得她惹麻烦了
I mean, her mother immediately assumed she was in trouble.
显然她青春期时惹了很多麻烦
Well, apparently, she got in a lot when she was a teenager.
但现在 二十多岁 她似乎还行
But now, in her 20s, she seems okay.
是啊 除了她放出鳄鱼
Yeah, when she's not releasing alligators.
小伙子们被堵在路上了
The boys are stuck in traffic,
但麦基试着用他的笔记本电脑
but McGee tried pinging Shayna's cell
定位谢娜的手♥机♥ 可没找到
from his laptop, and no dice.
其他人也没有看到过她
No hits on her BOLO, either.
也许她根本没回家
Maybe she didn't actually make it home.
显然 她和妈妈
Apparently, it's not exactly a love-fest
关系并不算融洽
between her and the mother.
想不到吧 家庭矛盾
Imagine that. Family friction.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表