Late-night craving.
是的
Yeah.
他忍♥不住想喝
He was about to slip,
我就赶了过去
so I rushed over,
劝他冷静下来 然后开车送他回家
and I talked him down and then I drove him home.
就这 - 对
That's it? - Yeah.
那你之前怎么不说
Then why didn't you tell us about him?
因为利亚姆正在缓刑期
Because Liam is on probation.
而你有重罪前科
And you have a felony conviction.
如果利亚姆的缓刑官发现我们见面
If Liam's P.O. found out we met,
他就又要回牢里了
Liam would go back to jail.
但闭嘴不言 就要把你自己
But because you kept your mouth shut,
弄进牢里了
you could've gone to jail.
那场火让我失去够多了
I have lost enough in the fire.
我不想再失去利亚姆
I didn't want to lose him, too.
他再进去可能出不来了
He wouldn't survive any more time.
我回到古董店后 发现起火了
After I got back to the shop, I saw the fire.
我跑进去想找到珍妮弗
I ran back inside and I tried to find Jennifer.
等等 谁给你开门的
Wait a minute. Who buzzed you in?
没人开 门就没锁
Nobody. The door was unlocked.
不可能
That's impossible.
那楼进门的唯一方法就是别人给你开门
The only way into that building is for somebody to buzz you in.
他坚称当时门没锁
He's insisting that the door was unlocked when he got here.
所以不然就是锁坏了...
So either the lock is broken...
不然就是他撒谎
Or he's lying about something.
搞清楚这个问题很重要
Well, that's a $6♥4♥,000 question,
答案就在这后面
which is behind a sign.
未经授权禁止入内 危险建筑 禁止入内
哥伦比亚特区消防及紧急医疗服务部 宣
"未经授权禁止入内" 消防部贴的
"No Unauthorized Access" courtesy of our local F.D.
我们可以打电♥话♥去要许可
We could call for access,
但这大半夜的
but it's the middle of the night.
我们已经有授权了
And we're definitely authorized.
还好我有备而来
Good thing I came prepared.
你到底觉得我们今晚要做什么
What exactly did you think we were gonna be doing tonight?
不知道
Don't know.
但是 找到了
But... here we go.
开干
Here we go.
这事儿看着不太对
Uh, why does this feel so wrong?
我想说很有意思来着
I was gonna say fun.
虽然黛利拉可能觉得蠢
Except Delilah is probably gonna think it's dumb.
那别告诉她
Then don't tell her. Duh.
我什么都告诉她
I tell her everything.
这就是你的问题了
Yeah, well, that would be your first mistake.
真希望我能和罗宾聊工作
Man, I wish that I could tell Robin about my-my work life.
她希望我们在一起时能不聊工作
Robin wants me to be able to-to clock off when I'm with her,
我不知道能不能做到
and I just don't know if I can do that.
很幸运 黛利拉理解我
I'm lucky Delilah understands.
反正最终是理解了
Or, at least eventually did.
我觉得罗宾是不能理解了
I just don't think Robin's going to understand
甚至都不能接受
or, uh, or even accept it.
确实是个两难选择
Well, tough call.
如果你们说不到一起去
All the chemistry in the world ain't worth a dime
怎么来电也不顶用
if you don't value the same things.
消防员来的时候直接把门踹开了
The firemen kicked in the door when they got here.
锁孔里面有东西
There's something in here.
像是个撬锁的断片
Looks like a broken-off piece of a picklock.
我觉得丹在消防员来之前
I don't think Dan would've had time
没时间撬锁
to pick the lock before the firemen arrived.
那就是他离开那会儿有别的人进来了
Then it would have to be someone else while he was gone.
会是谁呢
I wonder who.
不知道 但听起来他们回来了
I don't know. But sounds like they're back.
海调处
Ncis!
举起手来 进 往里走
Put your hands up! Go! Go!
举起手来
Hands up!
什么
What?
等等 你们不是应该在跳舞吗
Wait. Aren't you guys supposed to be dancing right now?
我们进行了支线任务
We took a side quest.
所以你还真知道计划
So you did know the plan.
哦 有好戏可看了
Ooh, grabbing my popcorn.
你们来这干什么 - 你们又来这干什么
What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
我就跟你说 他们在工作 尼克
I told you that they were working, Nick.
等等 你们是穿着这些跳过围栏的吗
Wait, did you guys hop the fence wearing those?
不是 拐角处有个侧门
Uh, no. There was a side entrance around the corner.
对哦
Right.
你们也是因为看到错位的脉轮
Are you guys here because you saw
过来的吗
the misaligned chakras, too?
什么
Huh?
罗宾发现了案子的破绽
Robin made a break in the case.
她发现 火灾发生前
She discovered that, uh, somebody else had been
有人到过办公室
in the office before the fire was set.
等等 你...
Wait, hold on. You...
你是来... 帮忙办案什么的吗
You're, like, helping with, like, the case and stuff?
尼克 有人现在危在旦夕
Nick, a man's life is at stake.
等下 你们有什么发现
Hang on. Okay, what do you guys got?
你们穿着小休闲鞋
You obviously got something
翻围栏 肯定是因为发现了什么
if you're hopping the fence in your little loafers.
慢着 才不是小休闲鞋 好吗
Hold on, no one's wearing loafers here. Okay?
大家冷静
Everyone, relax.
我们刚发现丹离开过现场
Look, we just figured out that Dan left the scene.
他离开后
When he was gone,
有人撬开了前门的锁
somebody picked the lock on the front door.
或许你们口中的那人和我们的是同一人
And maybe your someone and our someone is the same guy.
显而易见啊
Duh, obviously.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们只是四处看看
Uh, we were just looking around to see
除了雕像 有没有其他东西被动过
if anything else had been moved besides that statue.
这个柜子被移♥动♥过
This cabinet's been moved.
地毯上有个凹痕
There's an indentation here in the carpet.
天哪
Hello.
无论里面有什么 现在也早没了
Well, whatever was in there is long gone now.
这不是谋杀
This wasn't a murder.
而是抢劫
It was a heist.
再次感谢你今晚送维多利亚回家
Thanks again for taking Victoria home tonight.
我只要把报告放在探员桌子上
I just have to drop this, uh, report on an agent's desk
就终于能下班了
and I'm finally out of here.
好吧 我们假设丹没有因为分手
All right, let's assume that Dan didn't kill his girlfriend
杀害他的女友
for breaking up with him.
也许她发现他和他的朋友利亚姆在抢保险箱
Maybe she caught him and his buddy Liam robbing the safe?
你怎么还在这儿 吉米
You're still here, Jimmy?
我只是做了些简单的清洁
Yeah, I was just doing a little light cleaning.
做着做着就成了刷洗水槽
It turned into scrubbing the sink
还有底板
and the baseboards.
你们在这儿干嘛
What are you guys doing here?
我们发现了案子的破绽
We got a break in the case.
我以为它结案得严丝合缝
I thought that was closed.
我们又把它砸开了 亲爱的
We busted it back open, baby.
看起来像抢劫
Looks like some kind of robbery.
房♥主还是不在
Owner is still off the grid.
我和罗宾查了这家店的网站
Robin and I checked out the store's website.
他们卖♥♥的都是垃圾 没什么值得大开杀戒的
They sell a bunch of junk, but nothing worth killing over.
不过装在那里面的 应该是值钱的东西
Whatever was in there had to be valuable.
这是幻影保险箱型号♥五千
It's a PhantomSafe 5000.
算得上保险箱中的兰博基尼
That's basically the Lamborghini of safes.
生物识别方式 还有多种锁定机制
Biometric access, multiple locking mechanisms,
有自己的专门电路吗
its own dedicated circuit?
如果我们仍认为丹是凶手
Look, if we still think that Dan was the killer,
或许我能帮上忙 看
I might be able to help. Here.
我对加西亚上士脖子上的瘀斑形态
I did an A.I. reconstruction of the bruising pattern
进行了人工智能重建
on Petty Officer Garcia's neck
以确定凶手手掌和手指的宽度
to determine the killer's palm and finger width.
什么意思
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表