This is Craig's storage unit.
为什么我有种奇怪的感觉 kasie的朋友
Why do I get a funny feeling that kasie's friend
不是在调查罪案
wasn't investigating a crime...
他是在犯罪
He was committing one.
所以 我们本以为Craig
So, we originally thought that Craig
让你游戏之夜的伙伴们
was using your game night buddies
帮忙解决一起旧日悬案
to help solve an old cold case.
但现在你觉得他在利用我们实现犯罪
And now you think he was using us to commit a crime?
就因为他有个假证件吗
All because he has a fake ID?
我们不都在某个时候有个假证件吗
Didn't all of us have a fake ID at one point?
无可奉告
No comment.
是的 不只是因为假证件
Yeah, it's, it's not just the ID.
查了下我们发现的电脑
Went through a laptop we found.
原来他之前黑进了巴尔的摩警局的证据日志
Turns out he was hacking into Baltimore pd's evidence logs.
干什么了
To do what?
Fletcher队长认为他可能删除了记录
Captain Fletcher thinks he might've been erasing records.
抱歉 kasie 我也认为他是个坏蛋了
Sorry, kasie, I'm gonna go with "bad guy."
所以 他打算做什么坏事呢
So, what kind of bad guy things was he up to?
呃 你处理过这个设备 kasie
Well, you processed the equipment, kasie.
看你的了
It's all you.
听着 kase 我明白他是你的朋友 但是
Look, kase, I know he was your friend, but...
他做的事情导致他被杀了
Whatever he was doing got him killed.
你其他的朋友可能也处于危险之中
And the rest of your friends could still be in danger.
他们现在被保护性
There is a reason why
拘留是有原因的
they're all in protective custody right now.
这些化学品 还有摄影器材
The... Chemicals, the photographic equipment,
看起来Craig想做印刷版
it looks like Craig was set up to make printing plates.
印刷版 就是
Printing plates, as in...
就是那种你可以用来做
As in the kind you could use to...
仿制品的东西
Counterfeit something.
比如现金吗
Like that cash?
不 现金是真的
No, the cash is real.
我们认为他是用现金买♥♥设备的
We think he was using it to buy equipment.
他或许不想留下消费记录
He probably didn't want to leave a paper trail.
而且这些染料跟需要用来制♥作♥假♥币♥的
And none of the color dyes match the specific colors
特定颜色也不匹配
he would need to counterfeit cash.
-所以他在伪造什么 -我想我知道了
- So what was he counterfeiting? - I think I know.
要么我的想法是对的
And either I'm right,
要么Craig就是活人中最幸运的人
or Craig is the luckiest man alive.
除了 你懂的 实际上他死了
Aside from, you know,the fact that he's dead.
当我听说我们的受害者
When I heard that our victim
收集了很多雪貂与方阵的卡牌
had a huge ferrets & phalanxes card collection,
我就想看一看
I wanted to take a look.
Victoria和我喜欢那个游戏
Victoria and I love that game.
-雪貂和 -方阵
- Ferrets and...? - Phalanxes.
它像万智牌那种
It's, like magic: The gathering,
但没那么多商标问题
but with fewer trademark issues.
万 万什么
Magic the... what?
它们都是ccgs 收集式卡牌游戏
They're ccgs. Collectible card games.
CCG:收集式卡牌游戏 玩家主要通过购买♥♥卡包来收集卡牌,但无法在玩家之间进行交易和交换
是的 你玩游戏 你收集卡
Yeah, you play the game, you collect the cards.
稀有卡牌有很大的市场
There's a huge market for the rare ones.
-越稀有的卡牌 -越值钱
- The more rare the card... - The more it's worth.
话说 我们说的是多少钱
Look, how much we talking about here?
单就这张雪貂与方阵卡牌 就值大价钱了
This f&p card alone, it's worth big bucks.
很多很多钱
Like mucho big bucks.
mucho 西班牙语 意思是“非常、很多或很大程度”
你怎么知道 它还密封着呢
How do you know? It's still sealed.
-我用X光扫描了 -什么 这是作弊
- I x-rayed it. - What? That's cheating.
这是一张限♥量♥版的机械雪貂
And that's a limited edition mecha ferret.
你们谁能告诉我具体值多少钱
Can someone please give me a dollar value?
一万美元 一张
Ten thousand. Each.
一张
Each?
他有多少张
How many does he have?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我要打开它
I'm opening it.
不 不 不 你不能打开别人的卡牌
No, no, no, you can't open another man's cards.
他死了
He's dead.
这不重要 好吗 这种行为是对
It does not matter, okay? It is a violation
收藏家道德底线的侵犯
of every ethical collector boundary.
听着 发现自己有什么卡牌
Listen, finding out what kind of card you have
是个很私人的事情
is a very personal thing.
还是说 你大概不想知道
Or... maybe you don't want to know
Craig到底在干什么
what Craig was really up to.
好吧 行 但让我来打开
Okay, fine, but let me do it.
我曾是他的朋友
I was his friend.
如果他用我的游戏之夜来犯罪
If he was using my game night to commit crimes,
就应该由我来证明
I should be the one to prove it.
是另一张机械雪貂
It's another mecha ferret.
看起来你的朋友在伪造这些卡牌
Looks like your friend was counterfeiting these cards.
也就是说这一捆卡牌
That means there's over $100,000 worth of playing cards
就价值10万美元以上
in just this bundle.
我来告诉其他人
I'll tell the others.
他们不会开心的
They're not gonna be happy about this.
把吸尘器从水池里拿出来
Please get that vacuum cleaner out of the sink!
你会电到你自己的
You're gonna electrocute yourself.
放松 我把水关了
Relax, I turned the water off.
我倒是更担心他会引发火灾
I'd be more worried about him starting a fire.
拜托 我是专业的
Please. I'm a professional.
包装箔怎么样了
How's it going with the package foil?
喔
Ooh!
-根据电弧分♥析♥ -你懂的 我认为
- Based on the arcing... - You know, I don't think
那个金属不该在那里面
that metal is supposed to go in there.
我应该很快就能完成粗糙的材料分解了
I should have a rough material breakdown soon.
好的 很好 因为Carol需要微波炉
Okay, good, because Carol needs the microwave
培育她的细菌
to incubate her cultures.
Carol 下一批需要帮忙吗
Carol? Do you need help with that next batch?
考虑到这个味道 请拒绝帮忙
Because based on the smell, please say no.
-不要进来 这真是一场生化危机
- Do not come in here. This is a bio hazard.
我的溶剂可能有些过量了
I may have overdone it with the solvent
而kasie的明胶又用完了
and kasie is running out of gelatin.
我曾有一整箱明胶呢
I had a whole case of gelatin.
再说了你对我的狂暴雪貂卡牌做了什么
And what are you doing with my frenzied ferret card?
你知道的 对比了真卡
You know, comparing the substrata
和假卡的底层
of the authentic card to the fake one.
我告诉他们停手 但他们威胁说
I told them to stop, but they threatened
会把一起凶杀案栽赃到我头上
to pin a murder on me.
而Carol正在从Craig可能接触过的
And Carol's creating microbiota samples
每一样东西上培养微生物群样本
from everything Craig may have touched.
好吧 在我把你们绑起来之前
Okay, all of you literally stop
你们最好都停手
before I hog-tie you.
我有关于Craig的一些事情要说
I have some news about Craig.
我们听说了
We already heard.
犯了伪造罪
Criminal forging.
顺便说一句 我就知道有这么一天
I totally saw that coming, by the way.
McGee打电♥话♥了 我跟他们说了
McGee called, and, I filled them in.
哇 天哪
Whoa! My god!
显然 Craig惹了他惹不起的人
Clearly, Craig got in over his head with the wrong people.
他们就杀了他
And they obviously killed him.
而且还想除掉我们
And then tried to take us out, too,
因为我们帮了他
because we were helping him.
而现在我们在帮海军罪案调查处
And now we're helping NCIS.
还有 除了毁了我的浴帘之外
And, other than ruining my shower curtain,
现在有什么进展
how's it going?
我们还处在收集信息的阶段
We're still in the information-gathering phase?
是的 你们有谁想到过
Yeah. Did any of you think
查查Craig的在线日程表吗
to check Craig's online calendar?
是的 所以 我黑进去了
Cool. So, I hacked.
跳过了Craig的密♥码♥
Craig's password on the ride over.
看
Look.
每个事件都有名字 除了这五个
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表