嗨 Kasie
Hey, Kasie.
什么 等等 等一下
What? Hold on, hold on.
慢点说
Slow down.
上将
Well, Admiral,
我想我们终于该说再见了
I guess it's finally time for us to say goodbye.
谢谢你 主任 感谢你
Thank you, Director, for hosting me
在你们美丽的国家接待我
in your beautiful country.
我很高兴能够
I am happy I can return home
带着我们成功合作的消息回国
with news of our successful collaboration.
希望 随着联合特遣队的到位
Well, hopefully, with the task force in place,
加勒比地区会更加安全
the Caribbean will be a safer place
能允许更多的帮助
and allow for more aid to come
到达需要的地方
to those who need it.
我还想说 我非常感谢NCIS
May I also say how grateful I am to NCIS
抓住了杀害Diego Barreto的凶手
for catching the murderer of Diego Barreto.
多亏了你们 这个女人 呃...
Thanks to you, this woman, uh...
她叫什么来着
What is her name?
Robyn Kael
Robyn Kael.
Kael 被抓了起来
Kael... is in custody
正义将得到伸张
and justice will be served.
下次再见 主任
Until we meet again, Director.
只有一个问题 上将
Just one problem, Admiral.
Robyn Kael没有杀害任何人
Robyn Kael didn't kill anyone.
你说什么 但是你说过...
Excuse me? But you said...
她绑♥架♥Lena Paulsen试图阻止会谈
She kidnapped Lena Paulsen to stop the talks,
但是Robyn Kael没有杀害Barreto
but Robyn Kael didn't kill Barreto.
是你杀的
You did.
这太荒唐了
This is absurd.
在调查Barreto身亡一事的时候
While investigating Barreto's death,
我们发现他正在
we learned that he was having,
跟一个未知人士会面
um, secret meetings with an unknown person.
昨天之前 我们都不知道这人是谁
We didn't know who this person was until yesterday.
这是在加拉加斯的一个交通摄像头上拍到的
This was snagged off a traffic cam in Caracas.
那是你的妻子 对吧 上将
That's your wife, isn't it, Admiral?
Barreto跟她偷♥情♥
Barreto was having an affair with her.
但是当然 你已经知道了
But of course, you already knew that.
所以你雇了一个杀手来毒杀他
That's why you hired a hitman to poison him.
我们追踪到 你用自己的一个
We traced the payment you made
离岸账户给杀手付了款
to one of your offshore accounts.
你说得对 上将
You were right, Admiral.
美丽的女人是你的软肋
Beautiful women are your weakness.
所以 你就在你的办公室跟他当面对质了吗 -是的
So, you confronted him in your office? Yeah.
哦 我真希望能看到这一幕
Oh, I would've loved to have seen that.
是啊 真值得一看 没错
Yeah, it was something, all right.
所以 现在会怎样呢
So, what happens now?
我跟委内瑞拉总统谈过了
Well, I spoke to the Venezuelan president.
我们都不想让这件事
Neither of us want this to distract from
影响会谈的成功
the success of the talks,
所以我们都同意
so we both agreed:
Mendoza会静悄悄地辞职
Mendoza will quietly resign
然后被引渡回国接受审判
and then be extradited back home to face trial.
他只会被罚酒三杯而言
He'll just get a slap on the wrist.
那里的政客喜欢保护自己人
Politicians down there like to protect their own.
我希望我们能做得更多
I wish we could've done more.
但这是正确的选择
But it was the right play.
这就是我们为了外交 不得不做的事
The things we do for diplomacy.
听着 Leon -嗯
Listen, Leon. Hmm?
对不起 我一直对你有所隐瞒
I am sorry I've been keeping things from you.
我应该对你更加坦诚
I should've been more honest with you.
事实上 我现在就要开始坦诚了
As a matter of fact, I'm gonna start right now.
我不想
I don't want to be
再和你谈这种闲散恋爱了
in a casual relationship with you anymore.
是吗
You don't?
我想要更多
I want more.
我想有更多的时间陪着你
I want to spend more time with you.
在你纽约的公♥寓♥
At your apartment in New York,
或者你华盛顿的房♥子 只要你在那里
or at my house in D.C., when you're here.
制定一个真正的时间表
Make a real schedule.
除非这对你来说
Unless that's too much for you
太过分了 而我只是自讨没趣
and I just made a complete ass of myself.
不会
No.
我正希望你这么说呢
I was hoping you would say that.
因为...
Because...
我 呃...
I, uh...
...我已经给你准备了这个
...I already made you this.
那么 敬我们俩
To us then.
敬我们俩
To us.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表