特殊的
Special?
是啊 你托我找的东西
Yeah, the thing that you asked for.
从我县里的朋友那里...
From my buddy down at the county...
为什么我们要小声说话
Why are we whispering?
我以为这是一个秘密
I figured this was a secret.
吉米 这不是一个秘密
It's not a secret, Jimmy.
哦 那里面是什么
Oh. Then what's inside?
就是个秘密
It's a secret.
生活充满了惊喜
Life is full of surprises.
就像陶艺一样
Much like pottery.
从一个想象开始
You begin with a vision,
仔细地将黏土塑造成你想要的样子
carefully molding the clay just the way you want.
"工艺时髦风"现在看来太贴切了
"Crafty chic" is making so much sense right now.
是啊 上一次我挖黏土
Yeah, the last time I was digging through clay,
还是在寻找线索呢
I was looking for clues.
嘿 新规则 不谈工作
Uh, hey, new rule. No work talk.
好的 我们再喝点酒 然后就开始制♥作♥吧
Okay, let's grab some more wine, and then we'll get started.
还有 我想谢谢你们两个今晚都能出来
Also, I wanted to thank you both for coming out tonight.
我知道生活很忙碌 但这才是生活的意义
I know life can get busy, but this is what it's all about.
朋友和家人
Friends and family.
敬一个急需的休息之夜
To a much needed night off!
所以 有什么新鲜的八卦吗
So, what's new? What's the tea?
哦 我今天在一个火灾犯罪现场...
Oh. I was at an arson crime scene today--
杰西 不许谈工作
Jess, no work talk.
让我先说完
Well, if you'd just let me finish,
我正要说 那里有一个消防员
I was gonna tell you that there was a fireman there,
而且我把号♥码给他了
and I gave him my number.
好哦 - 杰西 太好了
Yes! Oh! - Jess, yes!
人只能活一次
You only live once.
显然 他在今年消防局的日历上
Well, apparently, he's in this year's firehouse calendar
而他答应让我偷看一眼
and he promised to give me a sneak peek.
是他吗
Is that it?
是日历照片吗
Is that the calendar?
不是 是吉米的验尸报告
No, no. It's just Jimmy's autopsy report.
哦 - 哦 把它收起来
Oh. - Oh. Put it away.
所以 凯斯 你的感情生活怎么样
So, Kasie, what's new in your dating life?
你喜欢哪种类型的 - 嗯...
What's your type? - Mm...
自从遇到你 我就一直想搞清楚
I've been trying to figure this out since I met you.
好吧 我又回到了线上的交友软件
Okay, so I am back on the apps again,
但你知道的 这真是令人头疼
but you know, it's really nerve-racking.
所以有时候我就会害怕不匹配
So sometimes I just, like, panic un-match.
啊这 - 不许批判
Whoa. - Don't judge.
不 我是说吉米的报告
No, Jimmy's report.
有一根金项链被烧进
There was a gold necklace burned
加西亚上士的肉里去了
into Petty Officer Garcia's flesh.
呃 太恶心了
Ugh! Gross.
我是怎么说的... 把它收起来 杰西
What did I...? Put it away, Jess!
我们的嫌疑犯告诉我们
Our killer told us that he bought her
他给她买♥♥了一根项链赔罪
a necklace as an apology gift.
好了 学生们 过来拿你的黏土吧
Okay, students, come grab your clay.
听着 如果受害者真的戴着这根项链
Listen, if our victim really was wearing this necklace,
那也许他们真的和好了
then maybe they really did make up.
这也许意味着 他说的是真话
Which would mean he was telling the truth.
也意味着 他可能不是凶手
Which means he might not be our killer.
好吧 也许我们就
Okay. You know what? Maybe we just, uh,
在今晚把这些抛诸脑后
put this out of our minds for the night.
是啊 祝他好运吧
Yeah. Good luck with that. Yeah.
麦基
McGee?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
嘿 对不起 我以为你回家了
Hey! Hey, sorry. I thought you went home.
不 我要给丹弄点晚饭
No, I needed to get Dan some dinner.
他还是什么都不说
He still didn't say a word.
我以为 呃
I thought, uh,
我以为你今晚会去看电影
I thought you were gonna go watch a movie tonight?
是啊 我分心了
Yeah, I got sidetracked.
因为泰迪熊杀手游戏吗
By, uh, killer teddy bears?
《善意杀人3》 这是经典之作 兄弟
Killing with Kindness 3. It's a classic, man.
兄弟 你真的想要
Man, you really want to spend
玩这个游戏来度过今晚吗
your one night off playing this thing?
是啊 我在想 还有什么时候能够让我
Well, yeah. I figured, when else am I gonna get
有几个小时的时间来放松一下
a couple hours to kick back and blow up some
打飞一些可爱又致命的泰迪熊呢 - 嗯
cute-but-lethal teddy bears? - Hmm.
兄弟...
Dude...
加入我 来吧
Join me. Come on.
不要 - 来吧
Eh. - Come on.
我想成为十五级的闪闪王
I'm trying to become a Level 15 Glitter Lord,
但你必须完成大量的
but you got to complete a crazy amount
枪战才行 来吧
of Sprinkle Battles. Come on.
你这是想说服我吗
Was that supposed to convince me?
如果我们一起玩 我赌会达到一个
If we play together, I bet we'll get to a level
没人达到过的等级
no one else has gotten to.
但如果你不能接受这个挑战的话...
But if you can't handle the challenge...
把那该死的游戏手柄给我
Give me that damn controller.
耶
Yeah!
难怪多重威胁预警中心的地板轰隆轰隆的
Ah! So this is why the floor was rumbling in MTAC.
哦 嘿 长官 我们只是在 呃...
Oh, hey, Director. Yeah, uh, we were just, uh...
我们刚刚 呃...
We just, uh...
结束了一个案子
Closed a case.
对 一个嫌疑犯勒死了自己的女朋友
Yes, a suspect strangled his girlfriend.
知道吗 先生们 我要打断你们一下
You know what? I'm gonna stop you right there, gentlemen.
我简直受够了今晚的工作
I am more than done with work for the evening.
艰难的一天
Rough day?
是啊 我们刚在南部
Yeah. We just wrapped
完成了一次高风险的人员撤离
a high-risk personnel extraction down south.
成功了 但是有段时间情况很危急
Successfully, but, uh, it was touch and go for a bit.
恭喜啊 长官
Well, congratulations, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后我想和帕克小酌一杯来解解压
And I was hoping to grab a drink with Parker and decompress,
但我没找到他
but, um, I can't find him.
杰西
Jess?
杰西 喂
Jess? Hello?
怎么了 我在呢 怎么了
What? Yes. What, what?
罗宾想知道你对她作品的意见
Um, Robin wanted to know what you thought about her...
这个碗很漂亮
Yeah. That is, that's a beautiful bowl.
这是个杯子
It's a cup.
好吧 我需要更多陶土
Okay. Uh, you know, I need more clay.
凯斯 你要吗
Um, Kase, do you need some more?
呃 我不需要 噢
Mm-mm. No, I'm good. Ooh! Ooh!
是的 我也需要更多陶土
Yes, I think I need some more clay as well.
我忍♥不住想吉米在死者身上
Okay. I cannot stop thinking about the apology necklace
找到的那条道歉项链
that Jimmy found on the victim's body.
我也是 我觉得只有两种可能性
Me too. Okay, so I figured there's only two options.
要么是两人真的和好之后
She either put the necklace on herself
她自己戴上去的
because they really did make up.
要么是他在勒死她之后为了
Or he put it on her after he strangled her
自圆其说而给她戴上的
as part of his cover story.
那我们要怎么知道哪个是真的呢
So, how do we know which is which?
我或许有个办法
I might have a way,
但我们向罗宾保证了不工作
but, um, we promised Robin we wouldn't work.
那我们就确保别被她发现
Then I guess we'll just have to make sure she doesn't find out.
谢了 处长 还给我们留了些泰迪熊
Damn, Director, save some teddy bears for the rest of us.
只是新手的运气
Eh, it's beginner's luck.
你肯定玩过吧
There is no way that you have never played this before.
麦基 我上手很快的
Well, I'm a fast learner, McGee.
我以前和孩子们打游戏
I used to play video games with my kids.
他们对我可不留情
And they never went easy on me.
媳妇熬成婆了
Well, the student has become the master.
我很高兴找到了你们两个
I'm glad I found you two.
这可比和帕克喝酒治愈多了
It's a lot more therapeutic than drinks with Parker.
是啊 还不伤肝
Yeah, and easier on the liver.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表