有时并不可靠
can be unreliable.
你说这话一点也不让人意外
What a terribly unsurprising thing for you to say.
你看起来是个喜欢确凿事实的人
You seem like a man who likes hard facts.
你有没有想过为什么会这样
Have you ever considered why that might be,
Alden 请叫我 特别探员Parke
Alden? Please, it's "Special Agent Parker."
让我明白一下 是不是因为
Enlighten me. Could it be
你生活中有些事情
that there are some things in your life
不是非黑即白的
that aren't black-and-white and
这让你感到不安
that makes you uncomfortable?
你看 fewer是用来形容可数名词的
You see, "fewer" is for things you can count.
Less是用来形容不可数名词的 比如糖
"Less" is for collective nouns, like sugar
或者鼠疫
or bubonic plague.
这就像在看一集 美国顶级书呆子
It's like watching an episode of America's Next Top Nerd.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
国防部
DoD.
他们对我的新书有些问题
They had some questions about my new book.
显然 它有点太接近现实了
Apparently, it's a little too close to reality.
比如 现实中的机密信息
Like, classified reality.
你写的东西太真实了吗
You wrote something too realistic?
而且他们不告诉我是哪一部分
And they won't tell me what it is.
我是说 我得去五角大楼开这个会
I mean, I got to go to this meeting at the Pentagon,
但我不知道他们到底对什么有意见
and I don't know what they're bumping on.
我不知道是机器人海豚
I don't know if it's robot dolphins
还是月球基地 还是别的什么
or the moon base or what.
月球基地
Moon base?
-书是关于什么的 -主角是
- What's the book about? - Main character's
一位炙手可热的密♥码♥学家
a hot new cryptologist.
Delena Fleming。
完全不是以你妻子为原型 对吧
Okay. Not at all based on your wife.
这本书本身 更多的是在探讨
Well, the book itself, it's-it's more of a statement
关于快乐的本质
about the nature of joy.
-等不及要读了 -是吗
- Well, can't wait to read. - Yeah?
那太好了 兄弟 谢谢
That would be great, man. Thank you.
我马上就发给你
I'm gonna send it to you right now.
帮我标记出可能涉及
Just flag anything that might
机密的内容 -什么 我是说
be classified. - What? I mean,
你是让我写读书报告吗
you're asking me to make a book report?
那太好了 兄弟 谢谢
That'd be great, man. Thank you.
好吧 实验室对那个小瓶的检测结果出来了
All right, labs came back on that vial.
没发现有毒物质
Nothing toxic.
只是一些草药记忆增强剂
Just some herbal memory enhancer.
那毒药到底在哪儿
Then where the hell was the poison?
在火锅里
It was in the fondue.
你能活着真是幸运
You're lucky to be alive.
不 不是我幸运
No, I'm not lucky.
Victor 是个大胃王 我们谁都不会
Victor was a double-Dipper, and there was no way
碰那东西
that any of us were going near that s...
Kasie?
火锅是Craig送的
The fondue was from Craig.
游戏之夜有个叫Craig的人
There was a Craig at game night?
你说只有四个人
You said there was just four.
不 他没来
No, he couldn't make it.
他发短♥信♥说工作忙
He texted that he was busy with work,
会送些零食过来
and he was gonna send snacks in his place.
他真送了一份大礼
Well, he sent one hell of a snack.
怎么会送来火锅
How do you even send fondue?
这根本不合常理
It just doesn't make sense.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do it?
我们得找到他问清楚
Well, we're gonna find him and ask him.
这会很麻烦
That's gonna be a problem.
房♥东今早发现他已经没有反应了
Landlord found him this morning completely unresponsive.
警方认为是入室抢劫
Mpd figured it was home invasion.
是啊 Kasie的两个朋友同一天
Sure, two of kasie's friends end up dead
晚上死了 这难道是巧合
on the same night by random coincidence?
这说得通 就像连续12次
That tracks. Yeah, it'd be like drawing
抽到修道院一样
every monastery 12 games in a row.
你玩卡卡颂吗(一种桌面游戏)
You do play carcassonne?
老式的大富翁不好吗
What happened to good old monopoly?
死亡时间是在Kasie家聚会前
Time of death was before the get-together at kasie's
而我并没有被邀请
that I wasn't invited to.
这意味着Craig是我们的第一个受害者
Which makes Craig here our first victim.
凶手一定是先勒死了他
The killer must have strangled him,
然后送了火锅
then sent the fondue.
就是如此
As one does.
Craig根本不想
Craig was never trying
毒死他的游戏之夜伙伴
to poison his game-night buddies.
不 有其他人在想办法杀掉他们所有人
No. Someone else is trying to kill all of them.
我真不敢相信Craig死了
I can't believe Craig's dead.
两个死了 还有四个
Two down, four to go.
他们想杀了我们所有人
They were trying to kill us all.
这不可能 谁会想伤害我们
That can't be right. Who'd want to hurt us?
这正是我们想弄清楚的
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我们正再次询问Carol
We're debriefing Carol again.
然后会一个个询问你们
We'll do the rest of you one by one.
我们已经确定谁会得到Craig的东西了吗
Have we figured out who's gonna get Craig's stuff yet?
Max 这是证据 不是遗产分配
Max, this is evidence, not probate.
忘了他的东西吧
Forget about the stuff.
我们得找出凶手是谁
We have to figure out who the killer is.
我打赌有很多人
I bet there's a whole lot of people
对你有意见
who have it in for you.
其他人呢
And everyone else?
你们在游戏之夜到底做什么
What exactly do you do at game night?
你现在是认真在问吗
Are you being serious right now?
这就叫游戏之夜
It's literally called "game night."
这家伙
This guy.
我们有时玩龙与地下城
We play d&d sometimes,
雪貂与方阵 快艇骰子
ferrets & phalanxes, yahtzee.
没人会因为玩快艇骰子被杀
No one is getting killed because they play yahtzee.
就这些吗
Is that all?
-有时我们会讨论案件 -没错
- Sometimes we talk about cases. - Yeah.
是的 就像法医科学圆桌会议
Yeah, it's like a forensic science roundtable.
实际上 Craig一直在占用讨论时间
Actually, Craig had been bogarting discussion time
问了很多非常奇怪的问题
with a lot of really weird questions.
是的 关于血迹飞溅的冷门知识
Yeah, obscure aspects of blood spatter,
膜渗透性
membrane permeability.
流体动力学
Yeah. Fluid dynamics.
饱和阈值
Saturation thresholds?
他在研究什么
What was he was working on?
他不肯告诉我们
He wouldn't tell us,
我们也猜不出来
and we couldn't figure it out.
这说明了一些问题
That says something.
他的前老板肯定知道
I'm sure his old boss would know.
你知道谁可能帮得上忙吗
You know who might be able to help?
Davis教授
Professor Davis.
那是我们以前的老师
That's our old teacher.
我以前遇到棘手的案子都会去找她
I used to go to her with difficult cases.
你们听说她离婚了吗
Did you guys hear she got divorced?
你真是有恋母情结
You have such a mommy complex.
好吧 行吧
Okay, fine.
你去联♥系♥教授
You reach out to the professor,
-我去找Craig的老板谈谈 -等等
- I'll talk to Craig's boss. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你不会把我一个人
You're not gonna leave me alone with them,
丢在这儿吧 -你不会有事儿的
are you? - You'll be fine.
尽量别开枪打人
Just try not to shoot anybody.
保安打电♥话♥来了
Security called.
Craig的老板刚刚到门口了 -谢谢
Craig's boss just checked in at the gate. - Thank you.
你在看什么 有什么好书吗
What are you reading? Anything good?
McGee的新书 Torres发来的
McGee's new book. Torres sent it.
怎么样 有 深度 吗
And? Does it have "depth"?
我才看了几页
Well, I'm only a couple pages in.
但到目前为止 书里有个食肉病毒
But so far, there's a flesh-eating virus
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表