说明这场火灾不是意外
Which would mean that this fire wasn't an accident.
我认为这不是意外
I don't think this fire was an accident.
死者的气管损坏
The victim's windpipe was crushed.
她是被勒死的
She was strangled.
这应该是凶手为了掩盖谋杀
I think someone might've been trying to cover up a murder.
那我们已经得出了手段和时机
Well, we've already got means and opportunity.
现在需要找到犯罪动机
Now all we need is motive.
凯斯 鞋子不错哦
Ooh, Kasie, nice boots.
这是为了今晚的女士之夜准备的穿搭
It's my outfit for ladies' night tonight.
有感受到工艺时髦风吗
Is it giving "Crafty chic"?
完全感受到了 - 真棒
Oh, it's definitely giving. - Perfect.
喜欢我的穿搭
Loving this look.
显得既专业又不失品味
It says NCIS, but also N-C-I-Yas!
为了不白瞎你这身穿搭
Well, except you might've put it on for nothing
这个案子我们得找到抓手
if we don't get a bite out of this case.
所以我才穿上这身
Oh! That's why I'm wearing it.
罗宾给我科普了什么叫"显灵"
Robin taught me about "manifesting,"
所以我提前穿上这身
so I put it on early
旨在可以显灵一些答案
so I could "manifest" us some answers.
显了吗
And?
你说呢
Oh, you tell me.
目前吉米无法确定
Now, Jimmy was unable to determine
加西亚上士的具体死亡时间
Petty Officer Garcia's exact time of death,
但是她在网上发的最后一条信息的时间
but the last thing she posted to this website
在半夜
was time-stamped midnight.
所以死者遇害时间
All right. So our victim was killed sometime
就在发布信息之后 报♥警♥之前
between then and the 911 call.
虽然她不是死于火灾
And while she didn't die in the fire,
但她的手♥机♥确实死于火灾
her phone certainly did.
幸运的是 天助我也
Luckily, the universe is on my side.
我在她手♥机♥内存里
I was able to pull some ones and zeroes
运行了一个程序
off its internal drive.
正在进行分♥析♥
Analyzing them now.
那个打火机上有什么收获吗 - 有
Able to get anything on that lighter? - Yes!
在打火机底部有一些不清晰的刻字
I found some kind of faded engraving on the bottom.
把它泡在溶剂里让字变得明显一些 敬请期待
I put it in a solvent bath to enhance it. Stay tuned.
我还分♥析♥了
I also analyzed the trash can
你们在犯罪现场发现的垃圾桶
that you guys found at the crime scene.
里面有松节油残留物
I found some kind of turpentine residue,
这是挥发性很强的助燃剂
which is a highly volatile accelerant.
这可不是能随手
Not something you'd just casually
扔进垃圾桶的东西
throw away in the trash.
往里扔打火机也是 除非你是想放烟花了
Or drop a lighter into unless you wanted some fireworks.
那玩意烧起来又快又猛
That thing burned hot, fast and furious.
手♥机♥里的程序
Ooh, that must be the ones and the zeroes
出结果了
from the phone.
哇哦
Oh, wow!
你别说 显灵真的有效果
Hey, this manifesting thing, it really works.
来看这些信息
Check out these texts.
现在我们获得杀人动机了
Well, now we've got motive.
是是
Yas!
"不知道我能否原谅你"
"I don't know if I can forgive you."
然后她加了一句
And then she adds,
"我只是感到很受伤 我需要空间"
"I'm just so hurt, I need space."
然后 你扔回去一句
Then, you threw back,
"你在和我分手吗 珍
"Are you breaking up with me? Jen?
回答我"
Answer me!!!"
三个感叹号♥
Three exclamation marks.
珍妮弗没有再回复
Jennifer never replied.
是啊 灵魂伴侣就到此为止了
Yeah, so much for being soulmates.
呃 她不是在分手
Um, she-she wasn't breaking up with me.
她只是 非常生气
She was just, she was pissed off,
而且她完全有理由那么生气
and she had every right to be.
我忘记了我们的周年纪念日
I forgot our anniversary.
忘记你们的周年纪念日
Well, forgetting your anniversary...
这是没有下一个纪念日的最快方法
that is the quickest way to not have another one.
我发完那条短♥信♥ 就冲过去道歉了
I-I sent that text, and then I rushed over to apologize.
希望你带了花去
Hope you brought flowers.
我带了花和卡片 还有一条金项链
I brought flowers and a, and a card, and a gold necklace.
我在门前苦苦哀求
I had to beg through the door
她最终让我进门 我们重归于好了
before she buzzed me in, but we made up.
真是一个好故事
It's a cute story.
真可惜它不是真的
It's too bad it's not true.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我们的法医判定 珍妮弗在火灾发生前
Our M.E. Determined that Jennifer was strangled
就被人勒死了
before the fire was set.
而你刚刚承认了 你当时在场
And you just admitted to being there when it happened.
她是被谋杀的 - 而这不是第一次
She was murdered? - But that's not the first time
你情绪失控了 对吗
your temper got the best of you, is it?
档案上说 几年以前 你和一名男性
It says here that you got into a nasty fight
在俱乐部里大打出手
in a club with a guy a few years ago.
事情不是看到的那样
That is not what it looks like.
事情看起来是你被指控
What it looks like is that you got charged
故意伤害罪并服刑了
with aggravated assault and served time.
好吧 我承认情绪失控了 但只要查下那个人
Okay. Um, I admit that I lost my cool, but look into the guy...
是啊 也许你在珍妮弗
Yeah, maybe you "lost your cool"
和你分手时也"情绪失控"了
when Jennifer broke up with you.
我没有杀我的女朋友
I did not kill my girlfriend!
请坐下
Go ahead and have a seat.
我们在起火点发现了这个打火机
We found this lighter with your initials on it
上面有你的名字首字母
exactly where the fire was started.
丹 摩 霍
D.M.H.
丹尼尔·摩根·霍洛威 对吗
Daniel Morgan Holloway, right?
对 这是我的
Okay. Yes, this is mine.
嗯 - 或者说它曾是我的
Hmm. - Or it was mine.
我以前常抽烟
I used to smoke.
在戒烟时 我把它交给了珍妮弗
I gave it to Jennifer when I quit.
来提醒我 戒烟是为了谁
To remind me who I quit for.
但我们不是在她的钱包里找到的
Except we didn't find it in her purse.
我们是在一个装满助燃剂的垃圾桶里找到的
We found it in a trash can filled with accelerant.
我想我该闭嘴了
I don't think that I should say anything else.
明智之举
Smart move.
嗯 是你今天的第一个明智之举
Mm, the first one you've made all day.
有些人就是不能接受一段关系的
Some people just can't accept when a relationship
结束
is over.
好了 已经批准我们指控丹杀人了
All right, we got approval to charge Dan with murder,
但周末法庭已经关了
but the courts are already closed for the weekend.
丹刚赢得了在海调处别♥墅♥免费过夜的机会
Guess Dan just won a free stay at Chateau NCIS.
我会让他准备好在这过夜
I'll get him set up for the night.
是啊 我们得尽快弄完书面报告 赶在
Yeah, we got to finish up that paperwork quick before...
谁准备好加入女士之夜了
Who's ready for ladies' night?
...在罗宾出现之前
...Robin shows up.
嘿
Hey.
你来早了 - 是啊
You're early. - Yeah.
我不想给你和凯斯反悔的时间
I didn't want to give you and Kasie any time to back out.
所以 准备好下场了吗
So, you ready to get your hands dirty?
你们还在工作
You're still working?
事实上 杰西正要离开
Actually, Jess was just leaving.
嗯 我们来处理这件事
Mm. We've got this.
你们愿意吗
You do?
是啊 反正健身房♥全天候开放
Yeah, you know, gyms are open 24-7, baby.
《僵尸启示录》也每个小时都在上映 所以
Zombie Apocalypse is playing every hour, so...
看到了吗 不工作也很简单
See? That wasn't so hard.
谢了 伙计们 我欠你们个人情
Thanks, guys. I owe you.
从未想过我会这样说 但...
Never thought I'd say this but...
谢谢你加班 宝贝
thanks for working late, babe.
帕克探员
Agent Parker?
那是尸检报告吗
That the autopsy report?
啊 不是 那还在写
Ah, no, still working on that.
这是 那个... 特殊的包裹
This is the, uh, special delivery.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表