批评海调处过于紧密团结
It criticized NCIS for being too close-knit,
运作起来更像是一个...
for acting more like a...
家族
family
而非联邦机构
than a federal agency.
但那不是一件坏事
But that's not a bad thing.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
求求你
Please.
我要 呃...我开车
I will, uh... I'll get in my car.
去引开他们
I'll draw them away.
不行 绝对不行
No. No, no, no.
他们不要我命不会罢休
They are not going to stop until I'm dead.
这次跳踢踏舞可救不了我了
I can't tap-dance my way out of this one.
要是我们能呢
What if we could?
- 你不必这样做 - 闭嘴
- You don't have to do this! - Shut up.
- 我们可以商量 - 我说了 闭嘴
- We can work this out. - I said, keep your mouth shut!
不 求你了
No, please!
你超时了
You're late.
这单已结清
This contract's been fulfilled.
看来你就是诗人了
So you're The Poet.
雇主提醒过我 你可能还在跟这单
The client warned me you might still be on the job.
让我猜...他们叫你灭口收尾
Let me guess-- they told you to clean up loose ends?
给我的指令也一样
Told me the same thing.
有意思
Interesting.
那我们怎么玩
So how do we play this?
我们有两个选择
We have two options.
要么一起滚蛋
One, we both walk away.
要么...你留在这
Two, only I walk away.
呵 我看还有第三个玩法
Oh, I think there's a third option.
不许动
Freeze.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
不许动
Do not move.
嘿 副处长
Hey, Deputy Director.
结束了吗
Is it over?
装死疼起来真要命
Being dead hurts like hell.
不 你很好
No, you're fine.
你浑身都是覆盆子酱
You're covered in raspberry sauce,
不过看来防弹背心接住了子弹
but looks like the vest caught the bullets.
史上最棒入职礼
Best gift ever.
万斯处长在我入职时送的
Director Vance gave it to me when I got the job.
说总有一天用得上
Said I might need it someday.
我还以为他开玩笑
I thought he was joking.
不 他只是以他的方式守护家人
No. He was just looking out for his family.
谢谢
Thank you.
自己人把副处长崩了
One of my agents shot the deputy director.
海军部长那边我该怎么解释
Not sure how I'm gonna explain this to SECNAV.
简单
Simple--
麦基是在拖延时间 他救了拉罗什的命
McGee was buying time and he saved Laroche's life.
暂时而已
For now.
但女杀手还没有开口
But our hit woman still isn't talking,
我们仍然不知道谁要拉罗什死
and we still don't know who wants Laroche dead.
在查清之前 我已经派警员
Until we do, I've assigned agents
24小时保护她
to protect him at all times.
明智 因为我可能知道幕后黑手了
Good idea. Because I think I may know who's behind this.
杰玛·伍德说过 雇主代表有纹身
Gemma Wood said that the client's rep had a tattoo.
你认识吗
You recognize it?
是内克索斯贩毒集团
It's Nexus cartel.
去年不是端了他们老巢吗
I thought we took them down last year.
看来死灰复燃了...而且有大动作
Looks like they're back and they're planning something.
不管是什么
Well, whatever it is,
能源部已经暂停了阿特拉斯号♥的核燃料运输
D.O.E. Suspended nuclear fuel shipments aboard the Atlas,
他们还更换了全部安防协议
and they've also changed all security protocols.
但愿这事到此为止...
I wish I could say that puts an end to all this.
但我们仍不清楚卡拉如何牵涉其中
But we still don't know how Carla's connected.
暂时而已
For now.
哦 天
Oh! Man!
真高兴看到你还活着
I'm so glad that you're still alive.
谢谢 凯斯 我也很高兴
Thanks, Kase. Me, too.
你开枪打拉罗什了
You shot Laroche?
感觉挺爽的吧 哈
Bet that felt pretty good, huh?
他死活不承认这事
I can't get him to admit it either.
有件事我要承认
I'll admit to one thing.
晚餐聚会是个好主意
Dinner was a good idea.
拉罗什和我最后说开了
Laroche and I finally cleared the air.
很高兴知道这个
Good to know,
但这不是我请你们来这儿的重点 懂
but not why I invited you down here, okay?
因为你的天才老婆
'Cause it turns out that your genius of a wife's
用解密程序挖出猛料了
decryption program spit out a real whopper.
那个引我们找到诗人的线报
The tip that led us to The Poet.
能追踪到发送人吗
Were you able to trace it back to the sender?
不能直接定位 但我查到了虚拟网络的出口节点
Not exactly, but I was able to trace the VPN exit node.
代码结构很陌生...
The code structure looks unfamiliar.
因为根本不是来自普通的虚拟网络
Well, that's because it wasn't sent from a typical VPN.
而是来自政♥府♥服务器
It was sent from a government server.
确切地说
Specifically,
是一台国防部创建的名为夜曲的系统
a DoD-created server called Nocturne.
夜曲
这条杀手线报来自政♥府♥内部
This tip about the hit man came from inside the government.
够疯狂吧
That's crazy, right?
他来了
There he is.
伙计们 别担心
Uh, don't worry, boys.
我觉得麦基探员不会对我开枪
I don't think Agent McGee is gonna shoot me.
不会再次开枪
Again.
我专程来
I wanted to stop by
再次感谢你
and thank you again
救了我的命
for saving my life.
我希望这意味着...
I hope this means that we've, uh...
我们终于能放下过去的矛盾了
finally put our differences behind us?
夜曲
Nocturne.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不明白你说什么
I don't know what that means.
不 你明白
Oh, I think you do.
这听着像威胁啊
That sounds like a threat.
是警告
It's a warning.
我会来找你的
I'm coming for you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表