吉米 我们上周判的那场比赛
Hey, Jimmy, um, the call that we made this past weekend,
你有没有想过 我们可能判错了
do you think that maybe we got it wrong?
你觉得我们判错了吗
Do you think we got it wrong?
我不知道啊
I don't know,
我脑子里一直在回放
I keep replaying it in my head, right?
我看见球飞向球门
I see the shot on goal,
然后小苏珊·芬利
and I see little Susan Finley
飞扑过去
leaps for it.
并把球拦住了
And she saved it.
蒂姆 就算这些家长坚称
Look, Tim, all of these parents saying
他们看到球过了门线
they saw the ball cross the goal line,
他们无权判赛
they don't make the call.
好吗 我们才是裁判
Okay? We make the call.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
说是这么说 但 我感觉他们有可能是对的
Right, right, but... I think they may be right.
哇哦 叫停
Whoa, time-out.
对不起 我知道足球里没有暂停比赛这一说
Sorry, I know there's no time-outs in soccer.
但是 蒂姆
But, Tim,
你现在经历的这个阶段
what you're going through right now,
是正常的
it's natural.
我刚开始做裁判的时候
I felt the same thing
也有过一样的心路历程
when I first started reffing.
自我怀疑
You know, doubting myself,
对每个判罚疑神疑鬼
questioning every call,
质疑自己是不是做出公正裁判
wondering if I had what it takes.
相信我 这个阶段会过去的
Now, trust me, it will pass.
但在此之前 你不能让那些家长
But until it does, you can't let these parents
影响你的决断 好吗
get under your skin. Okay?
好 是的 你说得对
Yeah, yeah. You're right.
再说了 我们绝对没错
Besides, we totally made the right call.
对卡纳汉博士 我倒是
I'm not sure I can say the same thing
没那么笃定了
about Dr. Carnahan here.
怎么说
What do you mean?
我查阅了他的医疗记录
Well, I pulled up his medical records.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
他去看过骨科医生
he went to see an orthopedic surgeon
治疗右肩旋转肌撕裂
about a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder.
可现在 把枪举到
Now, raising a gun up
能顶住太阳穴开枪自杀的角度
to shoot himself in the head at the angle he did,
对他来说几乎不可能做到
would've been nearly impossible.
说到角度
Speaking of angles,
看看这个
take a look at this.
如果是他自己开的枪
Now, if he had shot himself,
子弹会径直穿过
you would expect the bullet
脑部水平面
to pass through on a horizontal plane,
但真实的情况是
but in this case...
子弹路径是向下的
The bullet passed through at a downward angle.
枪是别人拿着的
Someone else was holding the gun.
本案也就变成了谋杀
Which would make this murder.
罗杰接到海军研究院的工作邀请时
When Roger was offered the job at ONR,
那真是大惊喜
that was huge.
但那意味着我必须辞掉在洛杉矶的工作
But it meant that I had to quit my job in L.A.
横跨全国 和他搬来这里
and move across the country with him.
你在洛杉矶做什么工作
And what did you do in L.A.?
你听了会笑的
You're gonna laugh.
试试看
Try me.
我之前是"立即购家庭购物频道"的
I was an on-air pitchwoman
直播导购
for the Buy Now Home Shopping Channel.
我就知道在哪见过你 我好像
I knew I recognized you. You know, I think
在凌晨三点的时候从你那儿买♥♥过一台破壁机
I actually bought a blender from you at 3:00 a.M.
没错 是我
Yeah, that was me.
破壁机 吸尘器 拖把
Blenders, vacuums, mops.
我什么都能卖♥♥
I could sell anything.
罗杰觉得这工作
Roger thought it was...
很蠢
stupid.
"无足轻重"是他对此的定义
"Frivolous" Was the word he used.
不像他的工作
Not like his work.
他说得有道理
And he had a point.
所以我辞了工作 来到这里
So I quit, and here I am.
休戚与共 对吧
For better or for worse, right?
安波 他伤害过你吗
Amber, did he ever hurt you?
我...
I, um...
我咖啡喝多了
I had a lot of coffee.
厕所在...
Where's the, um...
穿过那扇门就是
Just through that door.
- 你好 - 不好意思
- Hi. - Sorry.
你还好吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine, yeah.
我担心的是安波
It's Amber I'm worried about.
她那个丈夫
Her husband.
好一个奇葩 是吧
Yeah, a real piece of work, huh?
她鼓足勇气才敢站出来说话
It took a lot of courage for her to speak up.
她很幸运 找到了你
And she's really lucky that she found you.
我知道你才认识她几周
I know you've only known her for a couple of weeks,
但你真的在用心保护
but you've been really protective.
我了解
Yeah, well, I've known
卡纳汉这种男人
men like Carnahan.
帕克的电♥话♥
Mm, it's Parker.
吉米刚刚判定卡纳汉是被谋杀的
Jimmy just ruled Carnahan's death a homicide.
网络信息部也确认
And Cyber Division confirms
他从海军研究院系统里偷了文件
he stole files from ONR's system.
他肯定是因为这些文件被杀的
Must've killed him for those files.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救我 尼克
Help me, Nick!
别开枪 别开枪
No shot, no shot!
- 有什么进展 - 我们通缉了那辆面包车
- Anything? - We've put a BOLO out
大都会警局正在封锁区域
on the van and MPD is setting up a perimeter.
我不理解
I don't understand,
为什么要绑♥架♥安波·卡纳汉
why would someone take Amber Carnahan?
我们认为 跟她丈夫做交易的人
We think that whoever her husband was selling
发现了她在和
top secret research to must have found out
海调处联♥系♥
that she's been talking to NCIS.
所以他们杀了她丈夫 绑♥架♥了她
So they killed him and abducted her.
可能想知道她到底跟我们说了多少
Probably to find out how much she told us.
那之后他们会对她做什么
And what will they do with her after that?
真要命
Oh, God.
我们会找到她的 但如果能知道
We're gonna find her, but it would help
她丈夫偷了什么文件 会很有帮助
if we knew what her husband stole.
"导防战隼"到底是什么
What is the "MAD Falcon?"
国防部部长已经授权莱斯科特博士
SecDef has authorized Dr. Lythcott
告知我们相关内容 请吧
to read us in. Please.
导防战隼是海军的下一代超高音速导弹
MAD Falcon is the Navy's next- generation hypersonic missile.
"导防"是
"MAD" stands for
导弹防空系统的缩写
Missile Air Defense.
这是多年研究的结晶
It's the culmination of years of research.
是我想的那东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
是的 战隼将会是
Yes, the Falcon would be
我国♥军♥备的
the first nuclear-capable hypersonic missile
首个超音速核导弹
in the military's arsenal.
那我们的嫌疑人范围就缩小了
Well, that narrows our suspect list.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国 北朝鲜
Russia, China, North Korea.
卡纳汉不会为了求财
Carnahan wasn't hurting for money.
他不会某天早上醒来
He didn't just wake up one day
忽然决定背叛国家
and decide to betray his country.
我想他多年前就被策反了
I'm thinking he was recruited years ago.
这可是国防部背景调查的大失误
It's a pretty big thing to miss on a DoD background check.
巨大的失误
Yeah, too big.
让人想知道谁是负责人
Makes you wonder who ran it.
去查
Track 'em down.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表