There is not.
但有一列火车叫这个名字
But there is a train.
真的吗 海军现在有火车了
Wait, for real, the Navy has a train now?
严格来说 "阿特拉斯号♥"是能源部的轨道车
Well, technically, the Atlas is a Department of Energy railcar.
但海军会用护航车辆提供安保
Yeah, but Navy provides security from the escort vehicle.
为了什么提供安保呢
Security for what?
为了里面装的东西
Uh, for what's in there.
几吨♥废核燃料
Several tons of spent nuclear fuel.
最高机密
Ah, top secret.
解释了为什么他们档案里没写
Explains why it wasn't in their files.
每年两次
Twice a year,
核动力舰艇的废燃料
spent fuel from nuclear-powered ships
海军核废料运输路线
核动力舰艇的废燃料
spent fuel from nuclear-powered ships
海军核废料运输路线
会横跨国土
is transported across the country
海军核废料运输路线
会横跨国土
is transported across the country
运送到爱达荷州的一个储存设施
to a storage facility in Idaho.
威利斯少校和加尔萨准尉
Both Lieutenant Commander Willis and Warrant Garza were
都被派去负责列车的安保工作
assigned to the train's security detail.
两人都被杀手盯上了
And both were targeted by a hit man.
这可能是对列车发动袭击的前奏
Ah, this could be a precursor to an attack on the train
或企图让列车脱轨
or an attempt to derail it.
或者更糟
Or even worse,
有人想偷走货物
someone's trying to steal its cargo.
不管怎样 我们得弄清楚这列火车下次运行的时间
Either way, we have to find out when this train runs again
以及这两个目标是否被分配到相关任务
and whether these two targets were assigned to it.
完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
我会给海军部长和能源部打电♥话♥
I'll call SECNAV and the D.O.E.
你们团队唯一的重点应该是
Your team's sole focus should be
查出这个杀手的雇主是谁
ID'ing the client who hired this hit man.
我们得找出这一切的幕后黑手
We need to find out who's behind this.
你们听到副处长的话了
You heard the deputy director.
托雷斯 奈特 继续调查莫顿
Torres, Knight, keep digging into Morton.
麦基 我们去看看凯斯的进展
McGee, let's check in with Kasie.
麦基探员
Agent McGee.
在你走之前
Before you go...
你有什么饮食禁忌吗
dietary restrictions.
- 什么 - 为了明晚
- Excuse me? - For tomorrow night.
我在考虑做红酒炖鸡
I'm thinking of making a Coq au Vin.
你和黛利拉能吃蘑菇吗
How are you and Delilah with mushrooms?
不好意思 明晚有什么事
I'm sorry, what is happening tomorrow night?
你妻子没告诉你吗
Did your wife not tell you?
没有
No.
拉罗什邀请我们去他家吃晚餐
Laroche invites us to dinner at his place,
你还答应了
and you say yes?
因为拒绝的话会很尴尬
Well, it would've been awkward to say no.
谁在乎 找个借口啊
Who cares? Make an excuse.
我说拒绝会尴尬 是因为晚餐是我提议的
I mean it would've been awkward because dinner was my idea.
加布到网络部来看我的进展
Gabe came down to Cyber to check on my progress,
我们聊了起来 然后说着说着
and we got to talking, and, you know, one thing
- 就这么定了... - 黛利拉 你知道
- led to another, and-- - Okay, Delilah, you realize that
我最不想和拉罗什一起吃饭 对吧
Laroche is the last person I want to have dinner with, right?
有个好消息 不只是和他一起吃饭
Well, good news: it's not just with him.
还有他妻子
It's also with his wife.
他讲了很多她的事
He told me all about her.
她是个神经外科医生
She's a neurosurgeon.
蒂姆 她听起来好厉害
Tim, she sounds brilliant.
可她嫁给了拉罗什
She married Laroche.
蒂姆
Tim.
这次晚餐对你有好处
This dinner will be good for you.
我们要去
We're going.
帕克探员 见到你真高兴
Oh, Agent Parker, it's so lovely to see you.
好久不见 黛利拉
Ah, been too long, Delilah.
匿名举报信追踪得怎么样了
How's it coming with the anonymous tip?
我正在用几个
I'm running it through several
自己写的解密程序处理
of my custom-built decryption programs,
但还需要一些时间
but they'll take some time.
我得回家照顾孩子了
And I need to get home to the kids.
如果找不到保姆 我们明天就去不了
Ooh, we can't go tomorrow if we don't have a babysitter.
这个我已经安排好了
Oh, well, I already got that covered.
别太晚回来
Don't stay too late.
你已经很努力了
It was a valiant effort.
凯斯
Hey, Kase.
来得正好
Perfect timing.
我找到"诗人"中介的线索了
I think I got a lead on The Poet's broker.
他有个中介
He had a broker?
看来他想在自己和雇主之间
Looks like he wanted a buffer between himself
找个中间人
and the clients that hired him.
任何称职的杀手
Any hit man worth his salt's
都会保护自己的身份不被暴露
gonna protect his anonymity.
没错 而且"诗人"格外小心
Exactly. And The Poet was extra careful.
甚至他和中介之间的交易
Even his dealings with his broker,
都是通过暗网远程进行的
they were all done remotely via the dark web.
你是在暗网上找到线索的吗
Is that where you found the lead?
不是 我追踪了资金流向
Uh, no, I followed the money.
我标记了"诗人"账户在有记录的杀人事件
I flagged all of the deposits to The Poet's account
发生后几天内所有的存款记录
in the days following his recorded kills.
有一个名字很显眼
One name stood out.
杰玛·伍德
Gemma Wood.
美国永久居民卡
姓 伍德 名 杰玛 出生地 英国
杰玛·伍德
Gemma Wood.
美国永久居民卡
姓 伍德 名 杰玛 出生地 英国
她是钻石区的一名珠宝商
She is a jeweler in the Diamond District.
美国永久居民卡
姓 伍德 名 杰玛 出生地 英国
她是钻石区的一名珠宝商
She is a jeweler in the Diamond District.
她就是我们要找的中介
That's our broker.
她可能知道我们要找的雇主是谁
She may know who our client is.
干得好 凯斯
Well done, Kase.
问题是 如果我们去逮捕她
Problem is, if we move to arrest her,
怎么防止她做出
what's to stop her from doing
和"诗人"一样的事呢
what The Poet did?
是啊 就算我们活捉了她
Yeah, and even if we do take her alive,
也不能保证她会跟我们开口
there's no guaranteeing she's gonna talk to us.
但她可能会和"诗人"说
But she might talk to The Poet.
凯斯 "诗人"死了
Kase, The Poet's dead.
但那个中介并不知道啊
But the broker doesn't know that.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
杰玛
Gemma!
你这儿的货总是最好的
You always got the best drip.
多少钱
How much?
二万五千美元
25...
但给你算二万
but for you, 20.
交易愉快 夏普小姐
Always a pleasure, Miss Sharpe.
我也一样
Ooh, samezies.
再见
Bye.
祝你有美好的一天 小姐
Have a good day, miss.
你也是 宝贝
You, too, baby.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我来找你老板
I'm here to see your boss.
抱歉 我们只接待预约客户
Sorry, we're by appointment only.
她会为我破例的
I'm sure she'll make an exception for me.
你到底是谁
And who the hell are you?
我是"诗人"
I'm The Poet.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
他在那个过渡舱里就像待宰的鸭子
He's like a sitting duck in that airlock.
他不会有事的 尼克之前演过杀手
He'll be fine. Nick's played killers before.
给他点时间
Just give him a minute.
没带窃听器 没带武器
No wire, no weapons.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
先生 我不知道你以为我是谁
Sir, I don't know who you think I am.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表