from upstate New York.
所以 为什么我们这位与黑帮有瓜葛的社交名媛
So, why is our mob-adjacent socialite
会打电♥话♥给一个小城镇的牧师呢
calling a small-town minister?
我猜不是为了忏悔她的罪行
I'm guessing it wasn't to confess her sins.
但话说回来 也许是确实为了忏悔 你追踪那个手♥机♥了吗 -是的
But then again, maybe it was. Did you ping the cell? Yeah.
他在过去一小时里一直在Rock Creek公园
He's been in Rock Creek Park for the last hour.
可能正在和Melinda见面
Could be meeting up with Melinda.
你想让我
Mm-hmm. You want me to
带上Nick 去查一下吗 -去吧
grab Nick, check it out? Go.
我不确定 Parker
I don't know, Parker.
Melinda是很多种身份 但
Melinda's a lot of things, but
堪萨斯城的黑帮成员不是其中之一
Kansas City gangster is not one of 'em.
这出自那位刚刚被锁在安全屋里
Says the agent who just spent two hours
两小时的探员之口
locked in a panic room.
好吧 我不是说我信任她
Okay, I'm not saying I trust her.
我只是说我们仍然缺少
I'm just saying that we're still missing a piece
Melinda拼图中的一块
of the Melinda puzzle.
好吧 我们还没找到Melinda呢
Well, we're still missing all of Melinda.
去Rock Creek公园与Torres和McGee会合
Headed to Rock Creek Park to meet up with Torres and McGee.
如果我们找到她 我会打个招呼
If we find her, I will say hello.
小心点
Just watch your back.
如果Carla Marino真的涉及其中
If Carla Marino really is involved...
嗯 她是个难缠的角色
Well, she's a piece of work.
是的 明白
Yeah, copy that.
别动
Don't.
牧师的手♥机♥应该就在下面的某个地方
The minister's cell phone should be down here somewhere.
顺便问下 你的皮夹克去哪了
By the way, what happened to the leather?
你没穿你的夹克
You're not wearing your jacket.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
大家都会换外套的
People change their jackets.
特别是当 呃 它们和
Especially when, uh, they're identical
某个秃头会计师穿的一模一样的时候
to the one a certain balding accountant wears.
他是个精算师 Tim 细节很重要
He's an actuary, Tim. Details matter.
那不是Melinda的SUV吗
Isn't that Melinda's SUV?
正是
Yeah.
NCIS.
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Hands where we can see 'em.
死了
Dead.
嘿 我在这找到了轮胎印
Hey, I got tire tracks here.
看起来像是重型卡车
Looks like heavy truck.
我发现了高跟鞋印
I got high-heel prints
朝着公园里走去
heading into the park.
Melinda肯定来过这儿
Melinda was definitely here.
是的 我很好奇她在这里做了什么
Yeah, I wonder what she was doing.
和牧师见面
Meeting with the minister,
有人开枪然后她就跑了吗
somebody started shooting and then she just took off?
或者Melinda把牧师引到这里 她自己朝他开枪
Or Melinda lured the minister here, shot him herself.
哦
Oof.
上车
Get in the truck.
跪下 快趴下
On your knees! Get down!
看来你从安全屋里出来了 是吧
Guess you made it out of the panic room, huh?
是的 猜得好
Yeah, good guess.
你应该待在那里的
You should have stayed there.
我是想保护你 -那是我的工作
I was trying to protect you. That's my job.
现在你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Now you want to tell me what the hell's going on?
闭嘴
Shut up!
她想和你谈
She wants to talk to you.
哦 你好 April
Well, hello, April.
你一直是个很难找的女人
You've been a very hard woman to find.
我猜你是 Carla Marino
Carla Marino, I presume?
我是NCIS特别探员Knight
This is NCIS Special Agent Knight.
我让你闭嘴
I told you to shut up.
April 你知道我想要什么
April, you know what I want.
去你的 Carla
Screw all the way off, Carla!
好吧 照你说的来 亲爱的
All right, have it your way, dear.
我很乐意切换到B计划
I'm happy to move to plan B.
B计划是什么
What's plan B?
哇 伙计们 慢点 -站起来
Whoa, guys, slow down. Get up!
站起来 -不 不 不 不 不
Get up. No, no, no, no, no!
难道绑♥架♥并袭击联邦探员
Isn't kidnapping and assaulting a federal agent
不足以构成一个大罪吗
enough felonies for one day?
停 -闭嘴 坐下
Stop! Shut up! Sit down!
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
她没武器 她被绑起来了
She is unarmed, she is tied up.
我们可以离开 你们可以离开
We can walk away. You can walk away.
拜托 不 不行
Please, n... No.
张嘴
Open.
不
No...
那张照片快要被你盯出洞来了
Burning a hole in that photo.
A时刻盯着Carla Marino总是对的
lways good to keep an eye on Carla Marino.
即使是象征性地 但是我
Even symbolically. But I
不得不承认 杀害一位牧师吗
have to admit-- killing a minister?
即使对她来说 那也是新下限了
That's a new low, even for her.
是的 没有目击者 不过 呃 一个交通摄像头
Yeah, no witnesses. But a, uh, traffic cam
抓拍到一辆密苏里州车牌的运肉卡车
caught a meat truck with Missouri plates
加速从公园驶离
speeding away from the park.
已经发出协查通告 -有Knight的
BOLO's already out. Any word
消息吗 她没接电♥话♥ -没有
from Knight? She's not answering her cell. No.
Torres 你找到Knight了吗
Torres, you find Knight?
没有 但我找到了她的手♥机♥
No, but I found her phone.
还有 呃 也找到了Melinda的
And, uh, Melinda's, too.
Knight的车还在这儿
Knight's car is still here.
她们被抓走了
They got grabbed.
但我发现了另外一件奇怪的事
But I found something else weird.
看起来Carla的手下
Looks like Carla's goons
先做了某种医疗检查
ran some kind of medical test first.
棉球上有血液并且棉签上有唾液
There was blood on the gauze and saliva on the swab.
都属于Melina Martin
Both belong to Melinda Martin.
你的意思是坏人们给Melinda做了体♥检♥吗
You're telling me the bad guys gave Melinda a physical?
这看起来不像黑帮做的事情
It doesn't really seem like a mobster thing to do.
嗯 这几乎像是在找一颗肾脏
Well, it's almost as if they're looking for a kidney.
有组织犯罪的人通常不喜欢
Organized crime types don't really like
排队等器♥官♥移♥植♥
waiting in the transplant line.
对于Carla而言肯定有更简单的办法搞到一颗肾脏
There's got to be easier ways for Carla to get a kidney.
我们遗漏了些事情
We're missing something.
我们越早弄清楚是什么
And the sooner we figure out what,
就越早能找到Knight
the sooner we find Knight.
好的 市中心警♥察♥局找到了那辆运肉车
All right, metro PD got a hit on the meat truck.
正在向西行驶在 Woodrow Wilson桥上 -出发
Heading west on the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. Go.
我知道这看起来毫无希望
I know this seems hopeless.
但我是你的保护人员
But I am your protection detail
如果我让你冻死了的话
And it would look really bad
看起来会很糟糕
if I let you freeze to death.
中大奖了
Jackpot.
所以 在我救咱俩出去的同时
So, while I save us,
你回答我几个问题怎么样
how about you answer a few questions.
成交吗
Deal?
好了
Okay.
为什么堪萨斯城黑帮
Why did the Kansas City mob
在运肉车的后厢里给你做了全套医疗检查
take a full medical panel of you in the back of a meat truck?
我的意思是 仔细想想
I mean, come to think of it,
这几乎是我唯一的问题
it's pretty much my only question.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们这会儿哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
那是很久以前的事情了
It was a long time ago.
Marino家族控制了整个堪萨斯城
The Marino family had taken over Kansas City.
而我刚好
And I happened
爱上了Carla Marino的儿子Jason
to be in love with Carla Marino's son, Jason.
他不想和他家族的可怕生意
And he didn't want anything to do with his
有任何瓜葛
family's awful business
也不想跟他的母亲有瓜葛 所以我们私奔了
or with his mother, so we ran away.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表