我们那会在谈论我妹妹
We were talking about my sister
还有她订过了无数次婚
and how she's been engaged a million times,
然后就突然... 说出来了
and it just kinda... popped out.
所以 你们计划婚礼日期了吗
So, you guys have a-a date planned for the wedding?
你们去哪里登记了吗
You registered anywhere?
下次和托雷斯见面交换进展
Next time there's an update meeting with Torres,
得由你们俩其中一个人去了
one of you two are gonna go.
好吧 说到进展
Okay, speaking of updates,
我们调查的受害者凯尔索那边 有什么线索吗
where are we at with our, uh, victim, Kelso... any leads?
很不幸 没有
Unfortunately, no.
凯西检测了
Kasie analyzed the bullet
我们从他尸体里取出的子弹 但查不到凶手
that we pulled out of his body, couldn't trace it.
那么我们得把关注点放在
All right, we need to focus then
凯尔索在华盛顿做的事情上了
on what Kelso was doing in D.C.
他是要去见这个老大吗
Was he meeting with the big boss,
这个 被称为"恶狼"的人
this, uh, Wolf guy?
杰西
Jess.
我担心得不行
I've been worried sick.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我还想着晚点给你回电♥话♥
I thought I was gonna call you later.
我等不了了
Well, I couldn't sit at home any longer.
那我们可以...
Yeah, we c...
各位 还记得吧 这是我妹妹罗宾
Guys, you remember my... my sister, Robin, right?
当然 又见面啦
Yeah, nice to see you again.
你俩应该
Uh, you two probably
有很多话聊
have a lot to catch up on,
你们在这儿聊吧
we'll give you the room.
不 你不用... 这...
No, you don't have to... It's...
你们如果想留下也...
If you just want to stay, it's...
尼克到底怎么了 他还好吗
So, how is Nick? Is he okay?
我跟你说过 他很好
Like I told you earlier, he is fine,
听到了吗 他只是在忙一个案子
okay? He's just busy working a case.
那他为什么不回我电♥话♥
But why won't he return my calls?
他也不在家
And why isn't he at his apartment?
我本不该告诉你这些的
I am not supposed to tell you this, okay?
所以你得保密
So you have to promise to keep this quiet.
尼克正在执行一项卧底任务
Nick is working an undercover op.
卧底
Undercover?
对
Yeah.
就是用假身份
Like, with a fake identity
之类的吗
and everything?
是的
Yeah.
那可真是...
That is so...
太来劲了
...hot.
- 嗯 - 我是说 我知道他喜欢角色扮演
- Okay. - I mean, I knew he was into role play, but...
噢 停 停下 我们说完了 就此打住
Oh. No, no, no. No, no. We're done, we're done.
不好意思啦
I'm sorry.
哎呀 你别走嘛
I'm sorry. Come back.
不了 我们聊完了
No, we're done.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
他之前对我的不理不睬
Him ghosting me now
现在可算说得通了
makes so much more sense.
听着 罗宾
Okay, Robin.
关于你和尼克
About you and Nick...
你真的想清楚
have you actually thought this relationship
你们的这段感情了吗
all the way through?
我就知道又是这套
I knew this was coming.
他是我最好的朋友之一 我很爱他
He's one of my best friends and I love him very much,
但他身上背负了很多
but he is a man that comes with a lot of baggage,
我不确定你是否可以承受
and I'm just not sure that you can handle that.
首先 你不知道我可以承受什么
Well, first of all, you don't know what I can handle.
其次 这件事与你无关
Second, it's none of your business.
你是我妹 他是我搭档
Well, you're my sister and he's my partner,
所以还是和我有点关系吧
so, yeah, it kind of is.
罗宾
Robin...
我只是在替你着想
I'm just looking out for you.
不 你又企图对我指手画脚
No. You're trying to parent me again,
你总是这样
like you always do.
杰西 我是个成年人了
I am an adult, Jess.
你迟早要相信
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to trust me
我可以自己做决定
to make my own choices.
来嘛 宝贝
Come on, baby.
就一晚
One night.
我保证让你大吃一惊
I'll rock your world, I promise.
让我吃惊
You'll rock my world?
宝贝 真的
Baby, come on.
包你满意
I'm a closer.
莱尼 算了吧
Lenny, she ain't the one.
她并不感兴趣
She's not interested.
你这位可爱的朋友说得对
You should listen to your cute friend here.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Don't mention it.
我叫拉娜 你呢
I'm Lana, by the way. And you are?
他订婚了
Engaged.
真遗憾哦 这位女士
Sorry, lady.
真可惜 好男人都有主了
Shame. All the good ones are taken.
如果你恢复单身
Let me know
来找我哦
if your situation changes.
兄弟 你怎么做到的
Man. How do you do it?
- 啥 - 妞儿怎么就看上你了
- Hmm? - Chicks love you.
罗曼在哪
Where's Roman?
后面
In the back.
你教教我怎么和女的搭讪吧
Hey, maybe you could teach me how to pick up women.
给点儿建议
Give me some advice?
尽量少说话
Try not opening your mouth as much.
有事吗 里科
Help you with something, Rico?
罗曼说有事让我做
Roman said to show up for work.
哦 对
Oh, that's right.
他说
He told me
他有个很重要的工作要你和莱尼去做
he had a real important job for you and Lenny.
这是什么
What is this?
凯尔索的车就在后面 弄干净然后弃车
Kelso's car's out back. Scrub it and dump it.
罗曼不希望我们和凯尔索有任何牵连
Roman doesn't want anything tying us to Kelso.
粗活也要我来
That's grunt work.
很遗憾 这是罗曼的命令
Sorry. Roman's orders.
在离台球厅十六公里的废弃停车场
Found Kelso's car in an abandoned lot
找到了凯尔索的车
about ten miles from the pool hall.
和托雷斯提供的地点一样
Right where Torres said it would be.
感谢托雷斯 车里有发现吗
Thank you, Torres. Was there anything in it?
除了这些 啥也没有
Empty, except for these.
自♥制♥手♥枪♥
Ghost guns?
是的 我们在后备箱里找到的
Yeah. We found them in the trunk,
塞在备胎下面
stuffed under the spare tire.
纯自♥制♥ 没有序列号♥ 完全无法追踪
All homemade, unserialized and completely untraceable.
所以索布恰克是在卖♥♥自♥制♥手♥枪♥吗
So, Sobchek's selling ghost guns now?
托雷斯确实说过他们在升级行动
Well, Torres did say that they were escalating their operation.
但为什么要把枪留在车里
Yeah, but why leave the guns in the car
让别人发现
for someone to find?
也许索布恰克不知道
Maybe Sobchek didn't know.
凯尔索把它们藏起来的
Kelso could have hid them.
好吧 但为什么
Okay. Why?
因为他在替我搜集证据
Because he was collecting evidence for me.
我是马丁·阿朗佐警探 巴尔的摩警♥察♥局的
Detective Martin Alonzo. Baltimore P.D.
请原谅我的不请自来
Yeah, sorry to drop in unannounced,
但我听说
but, uh, when I heard
你们在追凯尔索的案子
that you guys caught the Kelso case, I, uh,
我寻思我得来一趟
I thought I'd swing by and...
- 跟你们说说情况 - 谢谢
- fill you in. - We appreciate it.
所以文森特·凯尔索曾是你的线人
So, uh, Vincent Kelso was your informant?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表