他教会了我快速十分钟冥想时间的价值
He taught me the value a quick ten minutes of "Om" time.
他的办公室正是做这件事的完美地方
And his office is the perfect place to do it.
直到此刻为止
That is, until now.
嗯 不好意思 我不觉得
Yeah. Sorry. While I can't imagine
Vance会批准一个NCIS冥想室
that Vance would approve an NCIS meditation room,
我的意思是 如果他真的想要达成共识
I mean, if it's consensus he's looking for,
为什么不尝试找人支持一下呢
why not just try to gather some?
要我自己发起请♥愿♥吗 -或者你可以先
I have to start my own petition? Or you could start
问问你的同事们的意见
with just asking your co-workers what they'd like it to be.
噢 这倒是个好主意
Ooh. Now that's a great idea.
谢谢 偶尔我也会有些好主意
Thanks. I get 'em occasionally.
我可以先从你开始吗
Can I start with you?
呃 天哪 我得好好想想
Uh, gosh, I'd have to think about it,
不过 无论这间房♥变成什么样
but, uh, whatever it becomes,
我真希望有个地方能放Mallard医生的旧档案
I'd really like a place for Dr. Mallard's old paper files.
你知道 它们仍然有用
You know, they still come in handy.
我会记住的
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
你不是还剩几分钟的冥想时间吗
Don't you have a few minutes of mantra left?
哦 不 现在是共识时间
Oh, no. It's consensus time.
嘿 你收到Kasie发给全部门
Hey, did you get Kasie's department-wide email
关于Ducky办公室的邮件了吗 -收到了
about Ducky's office? Yup.
她开始请♥愿♥了
She is on a mission.
我告诉你我不介意什么
I'll tell you what I wouldn't mind.
一个远离我办公桌的独♥立♥工作站
Separate workstation away from my desk
我可以偶尔用一用
that I can use every once in a while.
有时候这个橙色的房♥间感觉就像中♥央♥车站一样吵闹
Sometimes this orange room feels like Grand Central Station.
是的 我能听见吵闹
Yeah, I hear that.
听见什么
Hear what?
Bryce的奶奶怎么样了
How's, uh, Bryce's grandma?
嗯 相当有精神
Hmm. Pretty sassy.
并不是她出租了Bryce的地方
And it wasn't her renting out Bryce's place.
结果发现是管家干的
Turns out the butler did it.
他还出租了那间闹鬼的房♥子吗
Did he also rent the haunted house?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
因为那房♥子在同一个账户上
'Cause it's listed on the same account.
Prescott的度假屋是
"Prescott's Folly is
所有夜半鬼声爱好者的
"the perfect getaway for all fans
完美度假地
of things that go bump in the night."
结果发现爱好者比
Well, it turns out there was a lot less fans
Lenny期待的少得多
than Lenny was hoping for.
如果我早点看到那个广♥告♥ 我会当一晚的爱好者
If I'd seen that ad sooner, I'd be a fan for a night.
是啊 我也是 嘿 你知道的 我一直想
Yeah. Same here. Hey, you know, I've always wanted
参加一次那种捉鬼节目 -哦
to go on one of those ghost-hunter shows. Oh.
我也是 我爱死那样的活动了
Me, too. I love that stuff.
你们这些人真是疯了
You guys are crazy.
是啊 你倒给我钱我都不会待在闹鬼的房♥子里
Yeah, you couldn't pay me to stay in a haunted house.
你们两个都怕鬼吗
Both of you are afraid of ghosts?
我的意思是 不是真的怕 我们可以 听我说
I mean, not exactly afraid. We can... Listen...
我们身边两位最强壮
Two of the toughest,
最勇敢的探员 -Parker
bravest special agents around? Parker,
对付那些活着的坏人 没问题 当然
with actual living bad guys, yeah, of course.
是的 这个世界上的事
Yeah, things in this world,
没问题 但是另一个世界的问题吗 不了 还是算了吧
no problem, but the afterworld? No, thanks.
嗯 我们刚拿到Hal入狱前的
Hmm. We just got Hal's last known address
最后地址
before he went to prison.
从记录来看 他已经付了很多年的租金
According to this, his rent's been paid up for years.
那么 为什么不住在哪里
Well, why not just live there
而要在大树皮家流浪呢
instead of squatting at Big Bark's?
所以Hal
So Hal's
最后的地址居然是个仓库吗
last known address turns out to be a storage unit?
这也解释了为什么他不能住在这里
Explains why he couldn't live here.
所以 你真的怕鬼吗
So, you're really afraid of ghosts, huh?
嗯 你确定要让我后悔告诉你这件事吗
Hmm. You're really gonna make me regret telling you that?
说起来
Speaking of...
你搞清楚在船上看到的东西了吗
you ever figure out what you saw on that ship?
你知道的 那 那个鬼魂 或是天使
You know, the-the ghost, or the angel?
我的意思是 因为你确实看到了一些东西
I mean, because you clearly saw something.
嘿 我当时失血过多
Hey, I was losing a lot of blood.
我没法告诉你我看到了什么
I can't tell you what I saw.
听着
Listen to me.
我很感激你救了我
I am grateful to you for saving me,
但除此之外 我只是
but other than that, I'm just...
我
I...
我不知道 我只是 我还没准备好谈这件事
I don't know. I just... I'm not ready to talk about it.
可以理解
Fair enough.
对了 这周终于看了海神波塞冬号♥
By the way, finally saw Poseidon Adventure this week.
我不能相信
And I couldn't believe
你居然忘了说Shelley Winters
that you forgot to mention that Shelley Winters died
在救了Gene Hackman之后死了
after she saved Gene Hackman.
我漏了那部分吗 -刚好是的
Did I leave that part out? Conveniently.
是吗 我倒很高兴我没说
Yeah? Well, guess now I'm glad I did.
否则 你可能就不会做那个决定性的一跳了
Otherwise, you might not have made that fateful dive.
你了解我的 我还是会跳
You know me better than that.
Oh.
某种意义上的作坊吗
Some kind of workshop?
金属探测器
Metal detector,
超声波扫描仪 你要寻找失物的工具
ultrasound scanner. Everything you need
需要的东西都在这里
to find lost objects.
是的 但是他到底在找
Yeah, but what kind of objects
什么样的东西呢
was he looking for, exactly?
哦 这就对了 房♥屋平面图
Oh, here we go. House floor plans.
还有Face Forward杂♥志♥
And Face Forward magazine.
我上一次看这种东西还是小时候
I haven't seen one of these since I was a kid.
而且你知道吗
And what do you know?
年轻的Wanda和Gavin Prescott
A young Wanda and Gavin Prescott,
大约 1982年
circa... 1982.
Prescott家族的无价之宝
"The Prescott's Priceless Treasures."
这就显得Hal不仅仅是个流浪汉了
This would make Hal a bit more than a squatter.
这家伙在寻找宝藏
Man was looking for gold.
我从未想到我还能再看到这个
I never thought I would see this again.
天呐 看看我们那时候
My goodness, just look at us.
嗯 是的 那是你和老Gavin的照片
Mm. Yeah, that's a nice shot of you and old Gavin.
我们那时候真年轻
We were so young.
Prescott夫人 这位是Knight探员
Mrs. Prescott, this is Special Agent Knight.
以及 这位是
And is it, uh,
Leonard还是Lenny
Leonard or Lenny?
哦 那位管家 听说过您
Oh, the butler. Heard about you.
私人助理
Personal assistant.
我知道你在想什么
And I know what you're thinking.
我确实告诉了Wanda
I did tell Wanda,
她不仅留我继续工作
and not only did she keep me on,
还给我涨了相当高的工资
she threw me a nice, fat raise.
我雇他只是为了看看
I only hired him to see how long
他那种糟糕的口音 能继续保持多久
he could keep up that terrible accent.
说回那本杂♥志♥吧
Getting back to the magazine?
对的
Right.
我不敢相信这杂♥志♥还存在
I can't believe it still exists.
你的受害人能
Where could your victim
在哪儿找到它呢
have possibly found it?
我们猜是跳蚤市场或者旧货市场
We figured yard sale or flea market.
旧杂♥志♥在那些地方很常见 -不 不 不
Old magazines are a staple. No, no, no.
这一♥期♥不常见 在我丈夫Gavin
Not this issue. Not after my Gavin
花了一大笔钱从全国的书架下架后 就不常见了
spent a fortune having it pulled from shelves nationwide.
他为什么要那么做呢
Why would he do that?
就因为这几个词
These words right here.
无价之宝
"Priceless Treasures."
麻烦不断
Nothing but trouble.
你丈夫
Your husband
他自己也说过一样的话
said the same thing himself.
我们在家中
"The treasures we hold priceless
视为无价之宝的财富
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表