委内瑞拉海军的代表
Delegates from the Venezuelan Navy
今天抵达华盛顿
are in D.C. today to begin
开始与美国海军进行外交会谈
diplomatic talks with the U.S. Navy.
目的是成立一个联合特遣部队
The aim is to form a joint task force
以应对加勒比地区日益严重的海盗问题
to battle the growing problem of piracy in the Caribbean.
NCIS主任Leon Vance主导本次会谈
Leading the talks is NCIS Director Leon Vance,
他将很快发表声明
who will be making a statement soon.
据我所知 -好了
Now, I've been told... Okay,
我刚刚拿到了主任的最新行程表
I just got the director's updated schedule.
他今晚要在名叫Mancini餐厅
He's having dinner
同委内瑞拉代表
with the Venezuelans tonight
共进晚餐
at some place called Mancini's.
收到 我会派一个先遣队去那里
On it. I'll send an advance team out there
检查场地
to sweep the place.
我们对会谈地点的准备进行的如何了
Where are we at with the location for the talks?
Torres仍在同外交安♥全♥局♥检查大使♥馆♥
Torres is still clearing the, uh, embassy with DSS,
但我对所有工作人员进行了背景调查
but I ran background on all the staff
他们都通过了审查 -很好
and they checked out. Good.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
看到前面的记者了吗
You see the reporters in the front?
我几乎挤不进大楼
I could barely get in the building.
大使♥馆♥那边怎么样了
How'd it go at the embassy?
很好 很好 场地很安全
Good. Good. Place is clean.
你怎么穿这身衣服
What are you wearing?
怎么 我的西装吗
What? My suit?
我们可是Vance的安保团队
We're Vance's security detail.
我们应该和人群融为一体
We're supposed to blend in with the crowd.
是的 但我看上去很合适
Oh, yeah, but I look so good.
他说的没错 他确实不错
He's right. He does.
至少也得打领带吧
At least put on a tie.
打领带 任何人打上领带都不酷了
A tie? Nobody looks cool in a tie.
我的意思 当然
I mean, with the exception
除了你们二位
of the two of you, of course.
就系上一条 行吗
Just put one on, okay?
这次会谈对Vance来说很重要
These talks are a big deal for Vance.
海军部长专门让他负责
SECNAV put him in charge specifically,
所以我希望一切都能顺利进行
so I want everything to go like clockwork.
主任
Yes, Director.
我马上到
I'm on my way.
我要做出牺牲了
The sacrifices I make.
我认为问题出在那两颗敞开的口子上
I think it's the two open buttons.
不 不行
No, no.
我马上下来
I will be right down.
嘿 Olivia 今天不顺吗
Hey, Olivia. Bad day?
我们的记者招待会要推迟了
Well, our press conference is running late
记者们开始不耐烦了
and the reporters are getting restless.
猜猜谁要去平息事态
Guess who has to smooth things over?
他们付给你的工资还不够高
They don't pay you enough.
我能帮你做点什么
Can I help you with something?
老大找我
The boss man called for me.
好的 直接进去吧
Oh, okay. Just go right in.
主任 是我
Director? It's me.
进来吧
Come in.
什么
What's up?
这不是我的血 来这
What?
天哪 你这是
My God. Wh-- are...
你受伤了吗 你还好吧 -没事
Are you hurt? Are you okay? No.
这不是我的血 来这
I-It's not my blood. Come here.
是他的
It's his.
♪ ♪
NCIS 第二十二季 第2集
发生了什么事情
What happened?
我们正在开会
We were in the middle of a meeting.
开始感到头晕 并抱怨
H-He started to feel dizzy and-and complained
胸痛 -心脏病发作吗
of chest pain. Heart attack?
我想是的 我是说 在我能帮他之前 他就晕倒了
I think so. I-I mean, before I could help him, he-he fainted,
头也撞破了
he cracked his head open.
我尝试给他做心肺复苏 但他瞬间就死了
I tried to give him CPR but he-he, he died instantly.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
叫救护车 -不行
Calling an ambulance. No.
不行 不能让其他人知道这个人在这里
INo. No one can know that this man was here.
为什么 他是谁
Why? Who is he?
他叫Diego Barreto
CHis name is Diego Barreto.
他是委内瑞拉外交官的随行人员
He's with the Venezuelan diplomats,
是他们的安保人员
he's part of their security detail.
所以
So?
他也是为我工作的卧底特工
He's also an undercover agent working for me.
你在委内瑞拉有内应吗
You had a man on the inside in Venezuela?
多长时间了 -超过一年了
For how long? For over a year.
Barreto的情报 是推动外交谈判的关键
Barreto's intel was key
是推动外交谈判的关键
in getting the diplomacy talks off the ground.
但如果委内瑞拉人发现他在为我工作呢
But if the Venezuelans find out that he's working for me?
会谈将破裂
The talks will fall apart,
美国和委内瑞拉的关系
and U.S. and Venezuelan relations
将一落千丈
will be thrown right into the toilet.
没错 我们现在面临的可能是一场国际危机
Exactly. We could be looking at an international crisis here.
今天早上醒来时 我还感觉好极了
When I woke up this morning, I was feeling so good.
有什么建议 跟我说说
Tell me about it. All right.
我们必须对Barreto的身份保密 无论他是生是死
We have to protect Barreto's cover, dead or alive.
这件事关系重大
There's too much riding on this.
我们现在必须把这个尸体带走
We need to get this body out of here now.
我需要洗手
Necesito lavarme las manos.
我需要洗我的手
Necesito lavarme los manos.
手
Las manos.
手 我就是这么说的
Las manos. That's what I said.
Jimmy 怎么了
Hey, what's up, Jimmy?
伙计 你能借我一条领带吗
Hey, man, do you have a tie I could borrow?
Nicolas 你好 我的朋友
Nicolas. Hola, mi amigo.
你今天早上怎么样
¿Cómo estás esta mañana?
好了
Okay.
看看你
Look at you.
你开始双语交流了 -是的
Going all bilingual on me. Sí.
委内瑞拉人来了之后 这激励我
With the Venezuelans in town, uh, it inspired me
学了一些西班牙语
to learn a little bit of Spanish.
我甚至下载了这个应用程序
I even got this app here.
瞧瞧 嗯
Check it out. Um...
上面有很多广♥告♥
Necesito lavarme las manos.
我需要洗手
Wow, "I need to wash my hands."
不错啊 你还会些什么
Not bad. What else do you know?
没了 就这些 -就这些吗
No, that's it. That's it?
是的 这是一个免费的应用程序 效果不是很好
Yeah, it's a free app. It's not very good.
上面有很多广♥告♥
There's a lot of ads here.
也许你可以教我
Hey, maybe you could teach me?
或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
领带呢 Parker
What about the tie? Parker, uh,
坚持让我打领带
insisted I wear one.
什么 为什么 你看起来很不错
What? Why? You look good.
我知道 我就是这么说的 伙计
I know, that's what I said, man,
但那个人不懂时尚
but the man don't know fashion.
告诉抱歉 没有领带
Oh, sorry, no tie.
哦 Parker探员
Oh. Agent Parker.
嘿 出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
你需要洗手吗
¿Necesitas lavarte las manos?
拿上裹尸袋跟我来
Grab a body bag and come with me,
告诉Knight和McGee到Vance的办公室见我们
and tell Knight and McGee to meet us in Vance's office.
他刚才是让我们拿个
Did he just say to grab a-a...
Yeah.
可不是好事
This is bad.
还有谁知道这件事 -只有这个房♥间里的人
Who else knows about this? Just the people in this room,
我们不能泄露出去
and we're gonna keep it that way.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
发现他失踪之前
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表